I NEED YOUR ADVICE AND HELP.............

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2:

How are you all? I have come here after a long time......
hope every thing is fine here.........

this is to seek your help my brothers and sisters.........
I was looking for a good, well organized institution to study ISLAM in its' pure form.... so i came up with MADRESA SHEIKH ZAKARIYYA LIL BANAAT which is located in South Africa.......... so if some body is here who is from South Africa OR who has a knowledge about this institute....... plzzzzzz tell me whether I can trust this institution... I mean .... in these days you can never trust anyone so quickly as there are so many deviations in our Aqeedha....

HOPE YOU WILL HELP ME SOOOOOOOOOOOON......
.:SMILY259:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum sister...

I dont know about South Africa.
But if you want to move, you can join Islamic University of Madinah or Umm Al-Qura University, Mecca. for details: http://www.bakkah.net/studying-islam-saudi-arabia-universities.htm

I know you have mentioned about a uni @ South africa, but if you have a chance, you can take a look in Saudi Arabia, I mentioned above.

It was my keen desire to study in one of these University, but Allahu Aleem....He has chosen something else for me, May Allah guide me and all of us

Jazakallahu Khair
wabarakallahu feeke
wassalam

Abu Talib

Feeling low
:salam2:

I heard Shiekh Moola he is very good of what I know he is from South Africa why don't try to find if he has a Madrassa.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Salaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi,

It is commendable and praise worthy that you want to make some research on the beliefs and methodology of the people who run a school, before you enroll in it. Taking islamic knowledge from wrong sources could be so fatal for us muslims ! May Allah subhaanaho waa ta'ala protect us from it Ameen.

The institute you mentioned in South Africa, seems to be named after Muhammad Zakariyya Kandhlawi (who started tableeghi jamaat movement). Please correct me if I am wrong.

There are many schools in South Africa, Canada, USA etc which have association to the Darul Uloom Deoband, the school which advocates his ideologies.

These people call themselves Deobandi, a movement which started in North India during the British rule. They have deviations in their Aqeedah and support and advocate Kufr ideologies like Wahdatul Wujood.

For more info refer to this post :- http://turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=421239&postcount=25

Therefore you should seek alternatives to this school and not enroll in any institute that are on these incorrect ideologies.

Perhaps you can look into Brother Saif's suggestions.

May Allah subhaanaho waa ta'ala grant us in knowledge of deen and help us learn it easily. Ameen

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
WA alaikumussalaam for all of u............

JAZAKALLHU KHAIR for your quick replies........
May ALLAH TALA bless all of you with his richest blessings.......
Remember me in your prayers..........

MAY OUR RABB HELP ALL OF US TO LIVE ACCORDING TO THE QUR'AN AND SUNNAH CORRECTLY........

sister2

Slm

I wish to point out that Zakariya Park is the name of a town in South Africa and it is not correct to assume that the name is based on the name of any particular individual.

I also feel very strongly that we should be VERY careful before labelling any other muslim as advocating Kufr ideologies, being deviant etc, without being 100% certain. There are sadly many many differing opinions when it comes to who is 'deviant' and who is not, and often according to each, the other is wrong.

I feel very strongly that it is ONLY ALLAHS right to judge, not ours so unless one is completely sure (with the proof that Sharia requires) it would be best not to presume, make judgements and attach dangerous labels that may not be correct.

Islam and islamic education in South Africa is, Alhamdillah, quite established and while there certainly may be individuals or institutions who may be incorrect in some beliefs/actions (as is the case absolutely everywhere!) I dont believe it is at all correct to make sweeping statements about ' these people' unless one has looked into each one of their beliefs and what they advocate in detail and have found firm evidence to support such a claim.

I hope I have not offended anyone by what i said, that is not my intention, but I do feel quite strongly about this.

May ALLAH forgive me and guide me to be amongst those with whom He is pleased.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Salaamalaykum sister2,

I did a quick google search and that is what I found what about the institution that it was affiliated with Darul Uloom Deoband. If this is however incorrect, then someone with correct info may please inform the sister who started the thread. BarakAllahu feekum.

About accusing someone of Kufr, I do understand of it's gravity and it's implication. Therefore I mentioned what I have learned about their beliefs. I said they *advocate* these Kufr beliefs and have deviations in Aqeedah. Many of their scholars books can be read and analysed and the deviations are easy to catch and understand. You may also refer to the link I mentioned in the post. There is no excuse for advocating an ideology like Wahdatul Wujood. Even the christians and jewish ideologies dwarf in comparison to the kufr of this ideology.

May Allah subhaanaho waa ta'ala protect us. Ameen

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi