I need your duas

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

I have decided to go to Gaza via Cyprus by FreeGaza Movement at August.

Please make dua for me that they will accept me to be one of those heros whose can break the siege.

:SMILY209:

And that my travel will be safe.

:tti_sister:

If I success, I will tell all about my trip to you.

..DuA..

What a nice decision =)
My duas are with u
May the rehmat of Allah be with u always sister
Allah hafiz now and always​

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh my dear sister Harb.

MashaAllah that is a great news. InshaAllah I will keep you in my humble duas my dear sister.

I have a friend brother in Gaza. If you need any assistance, I am just a message away. :) But I know you will have much more friends in Gaza. :)

Keep your utmost trust in Allah and start your trip. Remember to make the prayer to pray before starting a trip. Also I would like to advice you to pray Salat al-Istikhara before the trip, as it is very importantly done by the great Sahaba of Rasoolullah (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam) when doing huge things in their life.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2: ukhtii

thats great news! I hope inshaAllah you have a safe journey there :)
May Allah accept your efforts . Aameeen

Take care sister
be sure to let us know how it goes

Wassalaam

tabuzbr

asalaamualikum,jazakhallah khair,dear sister u r indeed going with a very good intention,may ALLAH the Almighty,guide u and help u every step of the way n do let the people of gaza know they r always in every muslim's prayers,all over the world n their sufferings will not go waste they will inshallah jannatis,may ALLAH help them in every way.allahhafiz:ma:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu sister

May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala accept your noble intentions, help you in all the efforts and put barakah in your deeds. May He guide you safe and secure.

Wa/salam.

slave_of_Allah

Masha'Allah that is so good sister. I am so happy to hear that. I love you for the sake of Allah. I pray Allah rewards you with the higest place in jannah, and makes your trip to gaza easy, and you come back safely. Aameen.

Jazka'Alah khair for sharing this with us - u made my day!!

fada_all

salam alikom

ùasha allah taala dear ukhti such a great news to konw ,may allah makes things easy for you and bless you all times ..
of course i will make dou'a for you ukhti

fi amani allah wa hifdih
salam alikom

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

Thank you all for your duas. I know journey is danger; there are zionist gun boats waiting us on the sea.

:tti_sister:

But I know there like in every other places I am under protection of Allah and your prayers with me.