I need your help on this my brothers and sisters...

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Dear brothers and sisters. Can you please tell me a website from where I can buy a full set of Saudi Thobe for a cheaper price? (What I meant by full set is thobe + turban + Aba (outer garment worn on thobe)).

Here in Maldives, we do not have it available. But I am in need of few of them for own use inshaAllah.

Awaiting your replies. :)

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Dear brothers and sisters. Can you please tell me a website from where I can buy a full set of Saudi Thobe for a cheaper price? (What I meant by full set is thobe + turban + Aba (outer garment worn on thobe)).

Here in Maldives, we do not have it available. But I am in need of few of them for own use inshaAllah.

Awaiting your replies. :)

~~~
:wasalam:
:salam2:

Masha'allah!

Excuse me for saying this,
I though Maldives should own some good Islamic's supply
stores due to Maldives is a muslim country.

Sorry:shymuslima1:

anyway i found this on the website
i thought this could use some help for you ,my brother.
Insya'allah!

Link--->http://www.salaficlothing.com/thobes.htm
Link--->http://www.desertdress.com/MensClothing.html
Link--->http://www.alhannah.com/islamic_clothing_mens/muslim_outfits.html

~May Allah swt help and guide you brother.

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

your-sister

Salaam 'alaik..

They're not available ? That's quite shocking. I agree with the sister- I thought with all the Muslims living there, you'd at least have one or two Islamic shopping centers. Hmm.

I don't really know of an online clothing shop, sorry akhy. But I'm curious, what language is "Aba"? I thought it was called 'Taaj' in arabic. And turban is Afghani, right? 'cause I was told it was 'imaama in Arabic..

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

Jazakumullahu khairan both the sisters for your kind reply.

@ sister queenislam: JazakiAllahu khairan katheeran for the websites dear sister. InshaAllah I will look at them.

We have a lots of Islamic Clothing here Alhamdhulillah! But as the Saudi Thobes are not normally being used here, its not available in anywhere which I know of. Only very few brothers use them, and they are not bought from a shop I think, rather, they are made here by own. Those brothers do not wear Saudi Turban and Aba (Bisht). Only few Imams use it when they give Sermon at mosque. :) To conclude, we do not have it not because we do not have Islamic Clothing, but may be because it is Saudi Culture normally to have all 3. Hope I have made it a bit clear up there dear sister. :)

Here is one of the Sheikhs. Please listen to him. :)

[yt]6HY04hQbQ2k[/yt]

@ sister your-sister: First part of your reply is answered above. :) Aba is also called as Bisht. Imaama is Turban yes that is correct. Bisht is not the cloth on head, it is the cloth wrapped on the Thobe, on the body. See the Sheikh is wearing a white Bisht in the above video.

Here is a picture of a black Bisht.

amer007.gif

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

I have suggestions to make
1) You could also ask some brothers or sisters that going to Makkah performing haj to buy those nice attire for you,
inshallah!

I'm sure they do not mind cuz they know Allah swt will reward them,
because you will be using it for Ibadah.

2) And another thing you can also ask them for the
address for online supply direct from the kingdom of Saudi,
as i have heard that they took orders and did on-line sales too.
Insya'allah.

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

~Wassalam :)