I think time of Dajjal is getting nearer

Searching_soul

When i see people ignorant about what is happening outside their small world and when people believe everything which the media tells them to believe, my faith in dajjal (the greatest Deciever to come) only gets stronger and Stronger. Initially when i was studying about the last days and dajjal coming and decieving the whole world with hell and heaven in his hands, i was kind of in doubt. How can this be a reality. But now my faith only increases. The Media is one of the Greatest instruments the Satan uses in modern times, to decieve the people and to make them turn away from seeking the truth about islam. Satan is working really hard, and he's doing somewhat a great job of it.

There's a hadeeth of our prophet (peace be upon him) in which he stated, that there would be a young boy who'll challenge Dajjal and confirm him as dajjal (the Antichrist), so he'll split him in half and you all know the rest of the story. And prophet said he'll be the Greatest of the martyrs. Initially when i was reading that as a young boy (now im 23 :) ) i wanted to be that Boy who'll challenge him. But i've realized this is easier said than done. I can't even combat the lies the media portrays and im pressured into believing the media and newspaper articles and stuff. How can i really challenge the Greatest Deciever (Dajjal) when he comes. No wonder the prophet said, if u know he's come, run away from him instead of fighting him. Because this is the reality. I am struggling to fight off the media with their amazing web of lies and yet I thought I can defeat Dajjal and his comrades :(

Lies from the Media: -

Islam spread by the sword
Muslim women are oppressed with no rights given
Muslims are terrorists
We love slaughtering our animals in the most inhumane ways in order to eat their meat
Palestine is an issue between israelis and arabs, political issue, not a religious issue
Islam is a religion for the Arabs

and many more....

Amazingly many people still believe in all these lies even if u present them with the truth.

Bunch of Liars in Suits. I think Dajjal will be also wearing a suit.
Thank u CNN and BBC and all other channels/newspapers for the great preparation of the arrival of Dajjal.

Let me prepare for the arrival of Prophet Esa (peace be upon him) :)

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
If we take below Hadith, the last place that maybe safe for us will be Medina.

Sahih Bukhari: No. 1765 - Narrated Abu Bakra:

The Prophet said, "The terror caused by Al-Masih Ad-dajjal will not enter Medina and at that time Medina will have seven gates and there will be two angels at each gate guarding them."

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
When i see people ignorant about what is happening outside their small world and when people believe everything which the media tells them to believe, my faith in dajjal (the greatest Deciever to come) only gets stronger and Stronger. Initially when i was studying about the last days and dajjal coming and decieving the whole world with hell and heaven in his hands, i was kind of in doubt. How can this be a reality. But now my faith only increases. The Media is one of the Greatest instruments the Satan uses in modern times, to decieve the people and to make them turn away from seeking the truth about islam. Satan is working really hard, and he's doing somewhat a great job of it.

There's a hadeeth of our prophet (peace be upon him) in which he stated, that there would be a young boy who'll challenge Dajjal and confirm him as dajjal (the Antichrist), so he'll split him in half and you all know the rest of the story. And prophet said he'll be the Greatest of the martyrs. Initially when i was reading that as a young boy (now im 23 :) ) i wanted to be that Boy who'll challenge him. But i've realized this is easier said than done. I can't even combat the lies the media portrays and im pressured into believing the media and newspaper articles and stuff. How can i really challenge the Greatest Deciever (Dajjal) when he comes. No wonder the prophet said, if u know he's come, run away from him instead of fighting him. Because this is the reality. I am struggling to fight off the media with their amazing web of lies and yet I thought I can defeat Dajjal and his comrades :(

Lies from the Media: -

Islam spread by the sword
Muslim women are oppressed with no rights given
Muslims are terrorists
We love slaughtering our animals in the most inhumane ways in order to eat their meat
Palestine is an issue between israelis and arabs, political issue, not a religious issue
Islam is a religion for the Arabs

and many more....

Amazingly many people still believe in all these lies even if u present them with the truth.

Bunch of Liars in Suits. I think Dajjal will be also wearing a suit.
Thank u CNN and BBC and all other channels/newspapers for the great preparation of the arrival of Dajjal.

Let me prepare for the arrival of Prophet Esa (peace be upon him) :)

brother i think that boy is isa(r.a.a)

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

i totally understand brother i have to been thinking this because of events of these past few years subhanallah i even think when iam in prayer the dajjal could come any time it scares me.....but these days its hard to see truth from falsehood

if you read many of the signs, the minor have already occured subhanallah i just hope Allah increases our faith and protects us all from the trails that day brings.

Allahumma aoudubika min adabal qabari wa adabal jahanam wa min sharri fitnatal mahyay wa mamat wa min sharri fitnal maseehil dajjal

:wasalam:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Keep the retaliation yaa Searching_soul

Sunan of Abu-DawoodHadith Narrated by Jabir ibn Abdullah

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If any man is among a people in whose midst he does acts of disobedience, and, though they are able to make him change (his acts), they do not change, Allah will smite them with punishment before they die.
(HR.Hasan, Abu Daud (4339))

This you must do:

Sunan of Abu-DawoodHadith Narrated by Abu Sa'id al-Khudri

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: The best fighting (jihad) in the path of Allah is (to speak) a word of justice to an oppressive ruler.
(HR.Shahih, Abu Daud (4344))

Because of this, about what is inside our heart:

Sunan of Abu-DawoodHadith Narrated by Al Urs bin Amirah al-Kindi

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: When sin is done in the earth, he who sees it and disapproves of it will be taken like one who was not present, but he who is not present and approves of it will be like him who sees.
(HR.Abu Daud (4345), Al Misykah (5141)

Sunan of Abu-Dawood Hadith Narrated by Mu'adh ibn Jabal
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: The flourishing state of Jerusalem will be when Yathrib is in ruins, the ruined state of Yathrib will be when the great war comes, the outbreak of the great war will be at the conquest of Constantinople and the conquest of Constantinople when the Dajjal (Antichrist) comes forth. He (the Prophet) struck his thigh or his shoulder with his hand and said: This is as true as you are here or as you are sitting (meaning Mu'adh ibn Jabal).
(HR.Abu Daud 4294, Al Misykah (5425))

Sunan of Abu-Dawood Narrated byTsauban

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their dish. Someone asked: Will that be because of our small numbers at that time? He replied: No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be scum and rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and last enervation into your hearts. Someone asked: What is wahn (enervation). Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him): He replied: Love of the world and dislike of death.
(HR.Abu Daud (4297)Al Misykah (5369), Ash Shahihah (956)

Sunan of Abu-Dawood Hadith Narrated by Abud Darda'

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: The place of assembly of the Muslims at the time of the war will be in al-Ghutah near a city called Damascus, one of the best cities in Syam.
(HR.Shahih. Abu Daud (4298))

Sunan of Abu-DawoodHadith Narrated by Auf ibn Malik

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Allah will not gather two swords upon this community: Its own sword and the sword of its enemy.
(HR.Abu Daud (4301), Al Misykah (5766))

Sunan of Abu-DawoodHadith Narrated by Abu Bakrah

The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) said: Some of my people will alight on low-lying ground, which they will call al-Basrah, beside a river called Dajjal (the Tigris) over which there is a bridge. Its people will be numerous and it will be one of the capital cities of immigrants (or one of the capital cities of Muslims, according to the version of Ibn Yahya who reported from Abu Ma'mar). At the end of time the descendants of Qantura' will come with broad faces and small eyes and alight on the bank of the river. The town's inhabitants will then separate into three sections, one of which will follow cattle and (live in) the desert and perish, another of which will seek security for themselves and perish, but a third will put their children behind their backs and fight the invaders, and they will be the martyrs.
(HR.Hasan, Abu Daud (4306), Al Misykah (5432))

Sunan of Abu-DawoodHadith Narrated by Ubadah ibn as-Samit

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: I have told you so much about the DAJJAL (Antichrist) that I am afraid you may not understand. The Antichrist is short, hen-toed, woolly-haired, one-eyed, an eye-sightless, and neither protruding nor deep-seated. If you are confused about him, know that your Lord is not one-eyed.
(HR.Abu Daud (4320), Qishash Dajjal, Al Misykah (5485)

Sunan of Abu-DawoodHadith Narrated by Abu Hurayrah

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: There is no prophet between me and him, that is, Jesus (peace be upon him). He will descent (to the earth). When you see him, recognise him: a man of medium height, reddish fair, wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight the people for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish jizyah. Allah will perish all religions except Islam. He will destroy the Antichrist and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die. The Muslims will pray over him.
(HR.Abu Daud (4324), Qishshah Ad Dajjal, Ash Shahihah (2182)

Sunan of Abu-DawoodHadith Narrated by Fatimah, daughter (binti) of Qays

The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) once delayed the congregational night prayer. He came out and said: The talk of Tamim ad-Dari detained me. He transmitted it to me from a man who was on of of the islands of the sea. All of a sudden he found a woman who was trailing her hair. He asked: Who are you? She said: I am the Jassasah. Go to that castle. So I came to it and found a man who was trailing his hair, chained in iron collars, and leaping between Heaven and Earth. I asked: Who are you? He replied: I am the Dajjal (Antichrist). Has the Prophet of the unlettered people come forth now? I replied: Yes. He said: Have they obeyed him or disobeyed him? I said: No, they have obeyed him. He said: That is better for them.
(HR.Abu Daud (4325), Qishash Ad Dajjal, Muslim)

4246. By Nasr ibn Asim al-Laythi who said: We came to al-Yashkuri with a group of the people of Banu Layth. He asked: Who are these people? We replied: Banu Layth. We have come to you to ask you about the tradition of Hudhayfah. He then mentioned the tradition and said: I asked: Apostle of Allah, will there be evil after this good? He replied: There will be trial (fitnah) and evil. I asked: Apostle of Allah, will there be good after this evil? He replied: Learn the Book of Allah, Hudhayfah, and adhere to its contents. He said it three times. I asked: Apostle of Allah, will there be evil after Islam? He replied: An illusory truce and a community with specks in its eye. I asked: Apostle of Allah, what do you mean by an illusory community? He replied: The hearts of the people will not return to their former condition. I asked: Apostle of Allah, will there be evil after this good? He replied: There will be wrong belief which will blind and deafen men to the truth in which there will be summoners at the gates of Hell. If you, Hudhayfah, die adhering to a stump, it will be better for you than following any of them.(Hasan:ibid)

Khalid bin Khalid Al Yaskuri said that Qatadah make an analogy of “specks in its eye” as the swords which could be use in annihilating Riddah (Apostates), as which happen in Abu Bakar’s time. Illusory truce is the peace agreement which act as tricks.

Sunan of Abu-DawoodHadith 4256 Narrated byAbuBakrah

The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) said: There will be a period of commotion in which the one who lies down will be better than the one who sits, and the one who sits is better than the one who stands, and the one who stands is better than the one who walks, and the one who walks is better than the one who runs (to it). He asked: What do you command me to do, Apostle of Allah? He replied: He who has camels should remain with his camels, he who has sheep should remain with his sheep, and he who has land should remain with his land. He asked: If anyone has more of these, (what should he do)? He replied: He should take his sword, strike its edge on a stone, and then escape if he can.(Shahih:Muslim).

Sunan of Abu-DawoodHadith 4257 Narrated bySa'd ibn AbuWaqqas

I asked: Apostle of Allah! tell me if someone enters my house and extends his hands to kill me (what should I do?) The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) replied: Be like the two sons of Adam. The narrator Yazid (ibn Khalid) then recited the verse: "If thou dost stretch they hand against me to slay me...(Al Ma'idah (5):28)."(Shahih:Al Irwa' (8/104)).

Sunan of Abu-DawoodHadith 4259 Narrated byAbuMusa al-Ash'ari

The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) said: Before the Last Hour there will be commotions like pieces of a dark night in which a man will be a believer in the morning and an infidel in the evening, or a believer in the evening and infidel in the morning. He who sits during them will be better than he who gets up and he who walks during them is better than he who runs. So break your bows, cut your bowstrings and strike your swords on stones. If people then come in to one of you, let him be like the better of Adam's two sons.(Shahih).

Sunan of Abu-DawoodHadith 4261 Narrated by Abdullah bin Shamit from Abu Dzar

The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) said to me: O AbuDharr. I replied: At thy service and at thy pleasure, Apostle of Allah. He then mentioned the tradition in which he said: What will you do when there the death of the people (in Medina) and a house will reach the value of a slave (that is, a grave will be sold for a slave). I replied: Allah and His Apostle know best. Or he said: What Allah and His Apostle choose for me. He said: You must show endurance. Or he said; you may endure. He then said to me: What will you do, AbuDharr, when you see the Ahjar az-Zayt covered with blood? I replied: What Allah and His Apostle choose for me. He said: You must go to those who are like-minded. I asked: Should I not take my sword and put it on my shoulder? He replied: you would then associate yourself with the people. I then asked: What do you order me to do? You must stay at home. I asked: (What should I do) if people enter my house and find me? He replied: If you are afraid the gleam of the sword may dazzle you, put the end of your garment over your face in order that (the one who kills you) may bear the punishment of your sins and his.(Shahih).

Sunan of Abu-DawoodHadith 4262 Narrated byAbuMusa al-Ash'ari

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Before you there will be commotions like pieces of a dark night in which a man will be a believer in the morning and an infidel in the evening. He who sits during them will be better than he who gets up, and he who gets up during them is better than he who walks, and he who walks during them is better than he who runs. They (the people) said: What do you order us to do? He replied: Keep to your houses.(Shahih).

Sunan of Abu-DawoodHadith 4263 Narrated by Al-Miqdad ibn al-Aswad

I swear by Allah, I heard the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) say: The happy man is he who avoids dissensions: happy is the man who avoids dissensions; happy is the man who avoids dissensions: but how fine is the man who is afflicted and shows endurance,and he praises (fawaahaa, how good this is).(Shahih: Al Misykah (5405), Ash Shahihah 973).

Sunan of Abu-DawoodHadith 4270 Narrated by AbudDarda' and Ubadah ibn as-Samit

Khalid ibn Dihqan said: When we were engaged in the battle of Constantinople at Dhuluqiyyah, a man of the people of Palestine, who was one of their nobility and elite and whose rank was known to them, came forward. He was called Hani ibn Kulthum ibn Sharik al-Kinani. He greeted Abdullah ibn Zakariyya who knew his rank. Khalid said to us: Abdullah ibn AbuZakariyya told us: I heard Umm ad-Darda' say: I heard AbudDarda' say: I heard the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) say: It is hoped that Allah may forgive every sin, except in the case of one who dies a polytheist, or one who purposely kills a believer. Hani ibn Kulthum ar-Rabi' then said: I heard Mahmud ibn ar-Rabi' transmitting a tradition from Ubadah ibn as-Samit who transmitted from the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) who said: If a man kills a believer unjustly, Allah will not accept any action or duty of his, obligatory or supererogatory. Khalid then said to us: Ibn AbuZakariyya transmitted a tradition to us from Umm ad-Darda' on the authority of AbudDarda' from the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) who said: A believer will continue to go on quickly and well so long as he does not shed unlawful blood; when he sheds unlawful blood, he becomes slow and heavy-footed.(Shahih:Ash Shahihah (551), Ghayah Al Maram (441)). A similar tradition has been transmitted by Hani ibn Kulthum from Mahmud ibn ar-Rabi' on the authority of Ubadah ibn as-Samit from the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him).

Sunan of Abu-DawoodHadith 4277 Narrated bySa'id ibn Zayd

We were with the Prophet (peace be upon him). He mentioned civil strife (fitnah) and expressed its gravity. We or the people said: Apostle of Allah, if this happens to us it will destroy us. The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) said; No. It is enough for you that you would be killed. Sa'id said: I saw that my brethren were killed.(Shahih:Ash Shahihah (1346)).

Sunan of Abu-DawoodHadith 4278 Narrated byAbuMusa

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: This people of mine is one to which mercy is shown. It will have no punishment in the next world, but its punishment in this world will be trials, earthquakes and being killed.(Shahih: Ash Shahihah (1959)).

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.
WALAIKUMASSALAM

krackpot

slave warrior caged
as salaam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

i guesss the jews are united and act as one but our muslim brothers have divided themselves in sects and do not care for our sacred lands......
they hav always misused their authority making their countries battlegrounds and dwelling places of infidels.....

spread a word my brothers and sisters THERE IS NO SUNNI, NO SHIA muslim....
we are same muslims to the world... make not the mistakes our elders have made act united and we may avoid some innocent bloodshed...
take a look at palestine today.... i feel like dying everytime i see the news channels blaming us muslims........

"stop dividing act united"

may allah keep them away from MASJID AQSA

krackpot

slave warrior caged
i feel like embracing all the children and die with them.... there is no greater sin then persecution and man slaughter... isreal is surrounded by islamic countries and yet 2 or 3 countries hav come forward why this discrimination???

why are our arabian countries developing their army when they hav no intention to fight against oppression???? america invaded iraq in broad daylight and took over all oil fields and no one in the world speaks up to them???
why are arabs slayed like animals????? b'coz of oil fields???
allah has given us everything but yet our great royals cant fight for it what is the use??? the land for which our imams and sohaba laid their lives cannot be pretected by us, what can be more shameful???? how are we goin to face our beloved prophet [s.a.w] on the day of judgement????

allah save our lands and children

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
its a shame how our leaders basically the arab leaders that the muslim ummah look up to and indulged in things related to this world cuz Arab leaders have so much money if they just take all of the money they have in the european and american banks ... the kaffir economy would be greatly effected but yea they are more interested in the interest they can accumulat than the life of the muslim bro and sis that are being slaughtered in open day light

fada_all

salam alikom

i agree with u dear brother .i can add sth very important which is that when the dajjal will come ..the muslims will be devided at that time into 3 groups one will be with that dajjal the second will die as a result of fighting with him the third group will flee away .and that group will never be forgived by allah swt.and so will enter the hell 'jahanaallah

allah konws

wa salam alikom

safiya58

i feel like embracing all the children and die with them.... there is no greater sin then persecution and man slaughter... isreal is surrounded by islamic countries and yet 2 or 3 countries hav come forward why this discrimination???

why are our arabian countries developing their army when they hav no intention to fight against oppression???? america invaded iraq in broad daylight and took over all oil fields and no one in the world speaks up to them???
why are arabs slayed like animals????? b'coz of oil fields???
allah has given us everything but yet our great royals cant fight for it what is the use??? the land for which our imams and sohaba laid their lives cannot be pretected by us, what can be more shameful???? how are we goin to face our beloved prophet [s.a.w] on the day of judgement????

allah save our lands and children

:salam2:,

mashallah sister/brother how powerfull and true words... can not add anything to this... I also feel like the world is moving towards the end times...
Elhamdulliah that we are of the believers inshaallah

:wasalam:

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
brother i think that boy is isa(r.a.a)

Salamalaykum,

Brother NO Brother that boy will not be Prophet Isa (pbuh) as Isa (pbuh) will be killing Dajjal and after that he will make dua to Allah to make this world free from Gog and Magog. By hadiths we can only say the young boy we dont know the name so i think its ok for us to only say young boy not the name. This is to my lil knowladge rest Allah knows the best if i m wrong anyone please do correct me.

Jazak Allah

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
Salamalaykum,

Brother NO Brother that boy will not be Prophet Isa (pbuh) as Isa (pbuh) will be killing Dajjal and after that he will make dua to Allah to make this world free from Gog and Magog. By hadiths we can only say the young boy we dont know the name so i think its ok for us to only say young boy not the name. This is to my lil knowladge rest Allah knows the best if i m wrong anyone please do correct me.

Jazak Allah

Salams Yes brother you are right , the young boy is not P/Isa just a boy,
I think if the arab countries just stop a little bit of their oil to the west they will not be able to send there weapons of destruction on our brothers and sisters, with oil resourses you can control the world, I wonder who these Arab leaders are really working for , ??in times like these it becomes very clear that they are just looking after themselves and their own position, inshallah Allah Ta'laa will destroy his and our enemies and unite us all for a better world .
And I agree without a doubt that the time is getting ready for the dajjal, it might not be in our life time only Allah Ta;laa knows but there are so many signs....................
Ya Rabb give the muslims the victory and reward them for their efforts , make them strong and steadfast Ameen

reydyer

Jewish editor sacked for publishing article
This article was sent to Debbie Ducro, a American-Jewish journalist with the Kansas City Jewish Chronicle. She published it, and was fired the next day.

I am a Jew. I was a participant in the Rally for the Right of Return to Palestine. It was the right thing to do.

I've heard about the European holocaust against the Jews since I was a small child. I've visited the memorials in Washington, DC and Jerusalem dedicated to Jewish lives lost and I've cried at the recognition to what level of atrocity mankind is capable of sinking. Where are the Jews of conscience? No righteous malice can be held against the survivors of Hitler's holocaust. These fragments of humanity were in no position to make choices beyond that of personal survival. We must not forget that being a survivor or a co-religionist of the victims of the European Holocaust does not grant dispensation from abiding by the rules of humanity.

"Never again" as a motto, rings hollow when it means "never again to us alone." My generation was raised being led to believe that the biblical land was a vast desert inhabited by a handful of impoverished Palestinians living with their camels and eking out a living in the sand. The arrival of the Jews was touted as a tremendous benefit to these desert dwellers. Golda Meir even assured us that there "is no Palestinian problem".

We know now this picture wasn't as it was painted. Palestine was a land filled with people who called it home. There were thriving towns and villages, schools and hospitals. There were Jews, Christians and Muslims.

In fact, prior to the occupation, Jews represented a mere seven per cent of the population and owned three per cent of the land.

Taking the blinders off for a moment, I see a second atrocity perpetuated by the very people who should be exquisitely sensitive to the suffering of others. These people knew what it felt like to be ordered out of your home at gun point and forced to march into the night to unknown destinations or face execution on the spot. The people who displaced the Palestinians knew first hand what it means to watch your home in flames, to surrender everything dear to your heart at a moment's notice. Bulldozers levelled hundreds of villages, along with the remains of the village inhabitants, the old and the young. This was nothing new to the world.

Poland is a vast graveyard of the Jews of Europe. Israel is the final resting place of the massacred Palestinian people. A short distance from the memorial to the Jewish children lost to the holocaust in Europe there is a levelled parking lot. Under this parking lot is what's left of a once flourishing village and the bodies of men, women and children whose only crime was taking up needed space and not leaving graciously. This particular burial marker reads: "Public Parking".

I've talked with Palestinians. I have yet to meet a Palestinian who hasn't lost a member of their family to the Israeli Shoah, nor a Palestinian who cannot name a relative or friend languishing under inhumane conditions in an Israeli prison. Time and time again, Israel is cited for human rights violations to no avail. On a recent trip to Israel, I visited the refugee camps inhabited by a people who have waited 52 years in these 'temporary' camps to go home. Every Palestinian grandparent can tell you the name of their village, their street, and where the olive trees were planted. Their grandchildren may never have been home, but they can tell you where their great-grandfather lies buried and where the village well stood. The press has fostered the portrait of the Palestinian terrorist. But the victims who rose up against human indignity in the Warsaw Ghetto are called heroes. Those who lost their lives are called martyrs. The Palestinian who tosses a rock in desperation is a terrorist.

Two years ago I drove through Palestine and watched intricate sprinkler systems watering lush green lawns of Zionist settlers in their new condominium complexes, surrounded by armed guards and barbed wire in the midst of a Palestinian community where there was not adequate water to drink and the surrounding fields were sandy and dry. University professor Moshe Zimmerman reported in the Jerusalem Post (30 April, 1995), "The [Jewish] children of Hebron are just like Hitler's youth."

We Jews are suing for restitution, lost wages, compensation for homes, land, slave labour and back wages in Europe. Am I a traitor of a Jew for supporting the right of return of the Palestinian refugees to their birthplace and compensation for what was taken that cannot be returned?

The Jewish dead cannot be brought back to life and neither can the Palestinian massacred be resurrected. David Ben Gurion said, "Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves...politically, we are the aggressors and they defend themselves...The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country...".

Palestine is a land that has been occupied and emptied of its people. Its cultural and physical landmarks have been obliterated and replaced by tidy Hebrew signs. The history of a people was the first thing eradicated by the occupiers. The history of the indigenous people has been all but eradicated as though they never existed. And all this has been hailed by the world as a miraculous act of God. We must recognise that Israel's existence is not even a question of legality so much as it is an illegal fait accompli realised through the use of force while supported by the Western powers. The UN missions directed at Israel in attempting to correct its violations of have thus far been futile.

In Hertzl's 'The Jewish State' the father of Zionism said: "We must investigate and take possession of the new Jewish country by means of every modern expedient." I guess I agree with Ehud Barak (3 June 1998) when he said, "If I were a Palestinian, I'd also join a terror group." I'd go a step further perhaps. Rather than throwing little stones in desperation, I'd hurtle a boulder.

Hopefully, somewhere deep inside, every Jew of conscience knows that this was no war; that this was not G-d's restitution of the holy land to it's rightful owners. We know that a human atrocity was and continues to be perpetuated against an innocent people who couldn't come up with the arms and money to defend themselves against the western powers bent upon their demise as a people.

We cannot continue to say, "But what were we to do?" Zionism is not synonymous with Judaism. I wholly support the rally of the right of return of the Palestinian people. here.