I took my shahada last night

Garnet_Stone

I'm a girl btw :SMILY288: I thought I read someone there calling me a brother. I should change my screen name, I made it before I reverted, I should have a s/n that better suggests my gender :hijabi:

A Muslim

SUBHANNALH

:salam2:
MY SISTER MAY ALLAH SWT BLESS YOU AND FORGIVE YOUR SINS OF THE PAST MASHALLAH BY THE WILL OF ALLAH SWT YOU ARE MUSLIM MAY HE HELP YOU IN EVERY WAY OF YOUR LIFE AND MAY ALLAH SWT FORGIVE THIS UMMAH PEACE AND MAY HE FORGIVE US ALL AND HELP US.

AMEEN.

:SMILY128: :SMILY128: :

SMILY128:

muliani

Subhanallah walhamdulillah wala ilaha ilallah allahu akbar...
more than warm welcom sis..!!!
As we all know Allah not blind nor deaf...
Allah knows what your haert says and what you are thinking of... that's why Allah give you strenght to go to the mosque to say shahada (mean that you already answer/fulfill Allah invitation).

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..

Allahu Akbar. I am very happy sister to hear that. Alhamdullah and thanks to Allah (swt).

May Allah (swt) increase our imaan, and guide us all to the right path, and make us among those who are in the gate of Jannah with our prophet Mohammed (pbuh). Amiin

:wasalam:

Z

Zhour_Khan

I'm a girl btw :SMILY288: I thought I read someone there calling me a brother. I should change my screen name, I made it before I reverted, I should have a s/n that better suggests my gender :hijabi:

Welcome to the religion of the Final Revelation sister. Correction there about gender, there is no such thing as gender in Islam. In Islam we call it SEX, it is either Female or Male. For ppl who does not the difference, gender, or sometimes called Type, is male female and neutral.

Zhour

Pharma_Sister

Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar.

Asalaamoalaikum,

Alhamdulillah. Welcome to the Family of Islam.

May Allah SWA guide you and bless you. mashallah really wonderful news.

ScotsMuslim

Live for Allah and His Rasool (saw)
Assalamu Alaikum

I took my shahada last night! I finally did it!

I've made bulletins here before, and for awhile I once again kept making excuses in my head as to why I didn't have to be a Muslim and I stopped studying Islam.

But something hit me recently, and I went back to studying Islam. More than ever I became convinced that I should be a Muslim. Recent events have made me realize I should stop making excuses and start a new life. I woke up yesterday morning, and while driving to work I thought, "That's it, I'm converting today!" I called a local mosque and made the lady schedule me an appointment with the imam. I told her, "I have to do it today."

Later in the day I became extremely nervous. I had a friend come with me for moral support. I started calling my Muslim friends to get some last minute advice. The best advice I got was when my friend told me, "Remind yourself as to why you wanted to do it to begin with. Forget what your family might think, this is what you want."

So I came to the mosque last night, with my friend. The imam and another gentleman were waiting for me. It was very quick I have to say. The imam told me the basics of Islam, all of which I already knew. I took my shahada, and all of a sudden all my fears and anxiety went away! My chest cleared up and I felt complete relief. I went from being extremely nervous to very happy. I left the mosque feeling very happy and peaceful. I called my friends and they said, "You're a sister now!" They were very happy. Allahu Akbar!

Walaykumasalamm my new sister in the bestest religion ever!! :D:D :D man im so happy for u!! welcome!! i was gna say ur going to love it! but... u said, "I took my shahada, and all of a sudden all my fears and anxiety went away!" now see that... how gr8 Allah the almighty is... n that is jus a taste of the beauty of Allah and islam! ... welcome! may Allah give u more and more happyness and put in ur heart the Love of Allah and the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) ... sis... no matter what anyone says.. ALWAYS REMEMBEr.... Allah is with you... and whatever happens in ur life.. gud or bad.. remember in ur heart and head that Allah the almighty is watchin... n watever happens in ur life... Allah does it always for the gud.. :D... jus to say... no point in me sayin it but i feel like sayin it.. ye so if u need anything or whatever always remember... uve got a brother :D ... ME :D (althought i probs cant help u lol) but felt like sayin that... ill do dua for :D... :mashallah:

again.. welcome to this amazin deen... please start it of by reciting Darood upon the Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

(heres a link to darood etc etc VERY beneficial!!! -

small darood for u 2 learn by heart jus now :)

"Allahuma salli ala Muhammadin wa aale Muhammad"
"(O Allah! Bestow Peace on Muhammad and his Descendants)"

another short one - ASALATU WASALAMU ALAYKA YA RASULLALLAH Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam

Differnt types of Darood
http://www.ummah.net/Al_adaab/fadhaail.html

thank you!

hope ur gud:D

keep smiling cuz Allah is with u!

tc Allah Hafiz

ScotsMuslim

Live for Allah and His Rasool (saw)
Darood means sending peace and blessin upon the prophet Muhammad (pbuh)... given him the greetin of Peace... like we say Asalamulaykum 2 each other we are sayin , Peace be with you (sending peace on each other) like that it has been instructed by Allah for us (the people of the Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) to send Peace and Love upon him (pbuh) jus like how Allah himself and the angels send peace, blessings and love upon the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) :D

did that help sis :D

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Asalaamu alaikum, dear respected SISTER!! =))))

SubhanAllah, I'm so glad for you that you have submitted to God's will and have joined the family. You are most welcome! =) May Allah SWT bless you and keep you growing in your faith, may He surround you with righteous Sisters, and may He make it easy for you with regards to your non-Muslim friends and family. Often it is challenging at first for them to understand but InshaAllah once they realize all of the positive changes in you, and learn that Islam is simple and peaceful, they will happily accept you for who you are. =)

Again welcome to this online, international Muslim community of fellowship and learning - May it be a blessing and a tool in your growth. You are among family here, now. =)

I leave you with the most beautiful salutation in the world:
Asalaamu alaikum

Br. Ahmed

dania

Assalamu Alaikum

I took my shahada last night! I finally did it!

I've made bulletins here before, and for awhile I once again kept making excuses in my head as to why I didn't have to be a Muslim and I stopped studying Islam.

But something hit me recently, and I went back to studying Islam. More than ever I became convinced that I should be a Muslim. Recent events have made me realize I should stop making excuses and start a new life. I woke up yesterday morning, and while driving to work I thought, "That's it, I'm converting today!" I called a local mosque and made the lady schedule me an appointment with the imam. I told her, "I have to do it today."

Later in the day I became extremely nervous. I had a friend come with me for moral support. I started calling my Muslim friends to get some last minute advice. The best advice I got was when my friend told me, "Remind yourself as to why you wanted to do it to begin with. Forget what your family might think, this is what you want."

So I came to the mosque last night, with my friend. The imam and another gentleman were waiting for me. It was very quick I have to say. The imam told me the basics of Islam, all of which I already knew. I took my shahada, and all of a sudden all my fears and anxiety went away! My chest cleared up and I felt complete relief. I went from being extremely nervous to very happy. I left the mosque feeling very happy and peaceful. I called my friends and they said, "You're a sister now!" They were very happy. Allahu Akbar!

salam mashaAllah

Takbir Takbir Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar

Welcome in deen Inshalla that Allah help and guide you

khalillulah

You put a casual smile on my face sister. ALLAHU AKBAR.
Welcome to the global muslim ummah. thanks to Allah for making you part of this wonderful ummah.

massalam.

massi

sister can we see your story why you convert islam and what's have interessing you in it !!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY209: :SMILY209: :SMILY206: :wavyarms: :wavyarms: