I want to learn and live it!

Sakeena

Asalam alaikum sisters,

please, I ask this firm and forward, please teach me how to pray salat!! Inshallah.... I really need this, please teach me!! And I need to be a better Muslimah, improve my deen...I will truly appreciate it Alhamdulilah! :hijabi:

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum !

Assalamu-alaikum lil sister,

Click HERE for a step by step intructions for Salah (prayers).
May Allah accept it from you and make it easy for you. :)

Sakeena

Asaalam alaikum, oh yes! Thank you soo much! I truly appreciate this! I'll check it now Alhamdulilah! Masha'Allah! :hearts:

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
Salamu Alaikum,

I'm currently learning to pray also because I've just reverted :)

It's easy to be honest with you

May Allah Make It easy for you

Sakeena

It's a lot to learn, a lot to practice, without someone to physically/visually teach me, it's a bit hard for me. May Allah make it easier for us, ameen. :blackhijab:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
It's a lot to learn, a lot to practice, without someone to physically/visually teach me, it's a bit hard for me. May Allah make it easier for us, ameen. :blackhijab:

:salam2:

Sister, i will be great if you can have a sister teaching you how to to pray face to face.

Sakeena

Sister, i will be great if you can have a sister teaching you how to to pray face to face.

Really? that would be great! Masha'Allah, the webbies are nice and helpful I'm sure, but I need a teacher, to teach me salat.

Asalam alaikum my new teacher :) hehe..

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
School takes up most of my time, how can I pray during school?? Or at home inshallah?? :SMILY82:

Well one advice is that you can have you wudu or ablution on during your breaks ,before afternoon prayer comes. And when afternoon prayer comes , you can find one quiet corner to pray or better still if you have a prayer room, you can pray in it....

Sakeena

Well one advice is that you can have you wudu or ablution on during your breaks ,before afternoon prayer comes. And when afternoon prayer comes , you can find one quiet corner to pray or better still if you have a prayer room, you can pray in it....

I'm busy, I study, I need more time to pray!! :girl3:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
I'm busy, I study, I need more time to pray!! :girl3:

I know sister because everyone is also busy but they still have time to pray. You just have to compromise an prioritise

For me, my classes can stretch from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm continuosly but still i have time to pray and grab a bite. :SMILY259:

:salah::salah:

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
Salamu Alaykum,

A little story kind of thing ive read somewhere regarding saying your too busy for prayer.
(Can't remember it off my heart but I have the basic idea of it)

A Person Said;

I was going to pray, But I was In a rush
I was going to pray, But I was too busy
I was going to pray, But I didn't have enough Time...

On the Day Of Judgement, Allah Looked At His List of those Granted Paradise And Said To The Person...I was going to put your name on here, But I was too busy.

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:salam2: sister

everyone in our society nowadays are busy... take about 5 minutes of your time and relax and pray for every prayer... don't stress yourself... taking breaks actually would help you refresh and keep on going more smoothly...

having muslim friends would make practicing islam veeeeeery easy... hang around muslim sisters and help each other in practicing islam...

life is very short... set your priorities and remember why we here in this world... have the intention to always improve yourself as a muslimah and do your best and may Allah accept from you and all the muslims... ameen

Sakeena

I don't have Muslim friends around at school or in my area. So I just get stressed about everything!!!!!!!!!!!

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
Salamu Alaikum Sakeena,

Sane Here, There are no muslims in my area.

Don't get stressed out, Have faith in Allah(swt) And he Will make it easy for you, as he has done for me.

Sakeena

I want to learn to pray, okay I said it. Now I HAVAE to do it!! But I don't know how!?:angryblue:

abdellah007

I want to learn to pray, okay I said it. Now I HAVAE to do it!! But I don't know how!?:angryblue:

calm down sakeena:SMILY149: i am working with another sakeena and she s calm now Lol.

OK sister, dont u know any sister where u r studying? if not i think some online videos may help.

Nabilah

Sallams!!

ermm i know how it is praying and studying.. many non muslim schools make space for muslim to do thier sallat..

It may be hard! but make duaaa :tti_sister:

Allah taala will help you :)

love
xx:hearts::SMILY288:

Sakeena

Sallams!!

ermm i know how it is praying and studying.. many non muslim schools make space for muslim to do thier sallat..

It may be hard! but make duaaa :tti_sister:

Allah taala will help you :)

love
xx:hearts::SMILY288:

WHAT?! I AM CALM! I"M SO VERY CALM! *throws pis* UUGGHHH!!!!!!! :angryblue: