I want to Miss eid out

Bilal Ahmed

Islam my way of life
Salaam,

im not looking forward to eid coz
every1 going to go out and enjoy them self but me im going to be stuck at home doing nothing.

why because i got no 1 to celabrate eid with.

all my family going out with their friends, my friend is going out with his family and me, im left all alone as always.

Whats the point of Eid if you cant celabrated with any1, might aswel go to sleep all day so it seem like eid never happen.

anyway every1 else enjoy your eid.

Eid Mabarak

Angela Hillyer

salam

I am a revert and no how u feel!! I to have no one to celebrate Eid with because my family aren't muslims and dont even no what it is. I have one muslim friend but she will probably be celebrating with her family.

But u can always go to the mosque in the morning. Isnt that what everone does. Coz im not sure??

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam,

Awww brother..I totally understand what you are going through as I am alone too and it's Eid here in our place and I'm at work :D Eid is not just all about celebration and all the superficial things that involves it like food, fancy outfits and all that...you can also take this opportunity to reflect and thank Allaah swt for all the blessings He has bestowed upon you and all the wonderful things around you.

May you find your Eid peaceful and full of love AMEEN.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Eid Mubark to each and every one of you. You are not alone. Sweet brothers and sisters remember the angels of Allah will be with you and I will keep you in my dua. Just think of how Allah subhana talla will reward your efforts.

Jannah03

awwww why dont you all go out and at least have a meet and greet with some people at the prayer? i wish i lived near you guys so we could hang out or something...i hate for my bro's and sis's to be alone.......cheer up, ok, make use of your day.

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Asalaamu alaikum

My wife and I will likely be spending Eid with ourselves, too, but instead of indulging in superficial and wasteful tradations (like Christmas) we're going to take the oppourtunity to make it a special day between Allah SWT and ourselves. Alhamdulilah, this Ramadhan has been another extraordinary experience, and we've learned alot and been able to reflect in a deep way... We have a lot to be thankful for, not least being clear-minded and always aware of what's important, about the realities of this life.

Eid Mubaarak to all the grateful hearts. =)

Asalaamu alaikum

BrotherZak

Salam

As someone who was born into islam and lives in the west it makes me really sad to hear people alone on EID...i wish i can personally fly over to each of your houses and visit you and show you how eid should be celebrated :)

asma angel

Asalaam alikum.
brothers don't fell :SMILY286: unhappy as eid is celebrated by all over the world.. so u might be a some friens near ur nebourhood.. :girl3:
and we all r here of TTI all brothers & sisters to wish u.. :SMILY288:

EID MUBARAK.....
MAY U FIND HAPPY EID WITH ALL FRIEND LOVE.. AMEEN....:tti_sister:

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam and Eid Mubarak brothers and sisters.

If any one of you reverted brothers and sisters or born Muslims were feeling lonely and lived near me on this blessed day of Eid, I would have surely invited you over to celebrate Eid together purely to gain the blessings from Allah for having you round as my honored guest.

I wish your Muslim friends could have invited you over to be with them and their families as we are all brothers and sisters regardless.

Salam alai kum

happy 2 b muslim

SUBHANNALLAH GO TO THE MAJISD OR GET MARRIED I HAVE TO TAKE THE CHILDREN OUT MY BROTHERS AND COUSIN I USUALLY GO WITH MY FAMILY OR FRIEND THIS TIME I GOT 2MORROW WITH MY MATE INSHALLAH EID MEANT BE FUN!!!!! :hijabi:

Abu-Sayf

A/S

A bit late now, but if this is the same as last year and the year before.... Maybe you could try and arrange for a TTI meet and greet for next eid insha'Allah, save a few of the lonely brothers/sisters out there! That being said theres probably posts in this forum coming from all over the world so maybe not so feasible. But im sure a few of you are not too far away from each other.... Allahu 'Alam.

Wasalaam

ScotsMuslim

Live for Allah and His Rasool (saw)
Bro dont be sad... U have Allah n the PRophet Muhammad (Pbuh) to celebrate eid with... Allah is watch and is with us... Smile :D u no its not all that bad!... jus remember eid in this world.. is just a speck... tru eid is with the Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)! in junnat! ... but bro... from me to u... i wish u EID mubarak... may Allah keep u happy... KEEP smiling :D

Aminah 4 Allah

I beleive in Allah
Alone on Eid

Assalamu Alaikum Brothers and Sisters in Islam,

As my husband, Brandon Al'Abraham aka Ahmed said in his post, we will be alone this Eid as well. It makes me sad that none of the Muslims or other reverts in our area will be visiting us and I do not know of anyone who we can go and visit after Eid prayers. Unfortunately neither my husband nor myself are able to attend Eid prayers this morning as he is writing an exam this morning and I am at home far away fromt he Masjid. This is the second Ramadan for both of us and the second time that we are unable to attend Eid prayers. Inshallah maybe next year Eid will be on the weekend and we can embrace the celebrations at the Masjid/prayer site with other Muslims.

I will be home this Eid and now will be thinking about all the other Muslims that are alone like me. Inshallah we can remember eachother in our hearts and be together in this way.

Eid Mubarak to everyone and wassalam,
Aminah :hijabi:

dawahforever

Asalaamu Alaikum

Celebrate with anyone! Yes..its good for dawah..can't find muslims then invite non-muslims..invite your non-muslim family, friends and neighbours..they have so many questions and they will be so honoured. I'm doing it myself since most muslims don't want to be friends with converts. Find other lonely muslims...converts, foreign students, new immigrants who are the only one from their particular country (they are usually snubbed). Don't be alone! Eid means a recurring day of happiness not sadness. If life gives you lemons make lemonade right? Please take my advice...you will be happy you did! A new friend is waiting just around the corner!

Wa Salaamu Alaikum
D4E

aaminah

yesterday i joined a large group of our less fortunate muslim bro and sis celebrate their EID, they only had a pc of cupcake, banana and a juice for each not like last year... i cried all day thinking about them.. pls include them in your duas.