I want to share this video.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

Please change the title of your thread. This is a must see. It is short and to the point. You will get more views if you make it more of an eye-catcher.
I want to share this video is neutral. Make me need to see this.

Hatty

Thanks for the post brother. Because I liked it I put it on my Facebook page...I also agree with the sister about - the eye-catching title - good point.

But I think forgiveness is one of the options in Islam. We still have the option to seek justice and implement the punishment system which have been put by Allah.

:salam2:

A-believer-25

How do I change the title of the thread? Can a mod here help me change the titles of this thread to "This is a must see"? lol :)

Abu Ameerah

Assalamo Alaikom Warhamatollahi Wabarakatoho...

Some one who is expert in URDU has to translate this lecture to benefit others who cannot understand urdu...Jazakumullaho Khair...

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Simply....

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR for sharing this beneficial video with us...

Let all the members of TTI watch this Insha Allah !!!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatulah wa barakatuhu

MashAllah, Allahu Akbaar.Non Muslims should see this video about our beloved Prophet sallahu alyha wa saalam and learn the truth about him.

But I think that some of them even after seeing this video would continue in insolting our Prophet sallahu alyha wa saalam and would close their blind eyes toward the truth.

I pray to Allah that everyone can see this video and reaalise the truthfulness and beauty of Deen of Allah. Ameen ya Rabby

May Allah reward you dear brother for sharing this video with us.

:wasalam: