Ibn-Khathir

Hudda

:salam2: I am looking for a book written by Ibn Khathir entitled
"Beginning and the End" translated in English. If any of my brothers and sisters in the forum would let me know where I can either download it from or purchase it inshallah I will be very greatful. Jazakallah

revert2007

Love Fishing
:salam2: I am looking for a book written by Ibn Khathir entitled
"Beginning and the End" translated in English. If any of my brothers and sisters in the forum would let me know where I can either download it from or purchase it inshallah I will be very greatful. Jazakallah

Assalamualikum.I hope this is what you are looking for In sha Allah

In this book, the stories of the prophets have been compiled from 'Al-Bidayah wan-Nihayah' (The Beginning and the End) which is a great work of the famous Muslim exegete and historian Ibn Kathir and has a prominent place in the Islamic literature. The stories of the prophets and all the events in their lives have been supported by the Qur'anic Verses and the Sunnah (traditions) of the Prophet (S). Wherever it was necessary, other sources have also been reported for the sake of historical accounts, but on such places a comparative study has been made to prove the authenticity of the sources. Ibn Kathir has reproduced the views and interpretations of all the great exegetes of the Qur'an of his time. The systemic narratives of the Stories of the Prophets have been written in chronological order which renders a historical style to the book.

DOWNLOAD

purchase the actual book in arabic
I guess they are in 10 volumes and most of them have been translated and one of them is the prophet's stories which I have uploaded above.

Hudda

:salam2:I Jazakllah for the download! I actually have a copy of the translated version of The story of the Prophets by Ibn-Kathir.
I listened to a lecture a few weeks ago whereby the Sheikh stated that "The beginning and the End" has already been translated into English inshallah! Please do let me know if this is the case!:wasalam:

revert2007

Love Fishing
:salam2:I Jazakllah for the download! I actually have a copy of the translated version of The story of the Prophets by Ibn-Kathir.
I listened to a lecture a few weeks ago whereby the Sheikh stated that "The beginning and the End" has already been translated into English inshallah! Please do let me know if this is the case!:wasalam:

I doubt they have translated as how it is in Arabic.anyway you can read more info here in sha Allah :)