If my soul was a butterfly

happy 2 b muslim

assalamu alaykum

i havent been on tti for about 3 days my iman is down at the momment but it always happens to me one mintue am ok then am depressed,,in my depression i wrote this poem that i would like to share with you :hijabi:

here it goes

it called if my soul was a butterfly;;

IF,my iman was flowing water which i had to contain it with my hands the water would seep through the cracks in my fingers, Grasping,Clutching to the liquid as it slowly falls to the ground i fail in my mission to obtain it,

Traveling through the cracks in the ground it gives life to the soil where it plants it fruits. If my islam was a flower it would be bright
and beautiful and have a refreshing smell as it faces the rays of light, Slowly the shadows hit the flower as it slowly dies and becomes black.......

If both islam and iman where not connected to my soul it will crumbe and fall........

IF my soul was a butterful it would move through the shadow and into the ray of shining light of my lord allah,,,
Reflecting onto the water and the butterful rests on the flower as
they all become one....success in its mission

if you didnt get my poem ill explain it what i meant by this poem is that if i kept my faith and islam and my soul seprate it will crumbe and fall but once they come together they are one.... hope you liked it i wrote it today like in 2min while i was praying it was in my mind after that i wrote it, :SMILY259: However am not a poet but i enjoy writing so am no PROFESSIONAL .....

:wasalam::

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Do not apologize for the work from your heart. You are so young. You have touched me. One of the brighter spots of aging is one feels less and less depressed. Keep your faith. That is the remedy to all depression. Often, we feel so lonely because we are separated from Allah subhana talla. There is pain that nothing can ease. In those moments we look forward to the Day when He has Promised us we will meet Him.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

:ma: beautiful poem sis great work for 2 mins trust me i know this is your best so far mashallah :SMILY252:

may allah grant us all paradise AMEEN :hijabi:

:wasalam:

happy 2 b muslim

Assalamu alaykum

Thank you for your support i needed it, i guess we all get weak then build are iman back up inshallah i wrote it because it described one aspect of different peoples islam and how they see it and if their not all together then how can they truely practices.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Good work, sister! Your words are delicate and you have sensitive imagination.

Islam is nothing without deep faith and faith is nothing if it is not inhabiting in the soul.

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
Good work, brother! Your words are delicate and you have sensitive imagination.

Islam is nothing without deep faith and faith is nothing if it is not inhabiting in the soul.

I think 'Happy 2 b Muslim' is a sister!

Whatever the gender, it was a beautiful peace of art! It is very touching and enlightening.

May Allah Ta'allah shower all our hearts with Faith and Mercy. Ameen.

Wasalaam.