TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

Abu Juwairiya

'A person needs just three things to be truly happy in the world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.'

Abu Juwairiya

'Warm colours such as yellow, orange and red make you hungry - Which is why many fast food restaurants are yellow, orange and red.'

Abu Juwairiya

'Negaholics are people who become addicted to self-doubt and negativity. They find the bad in most things and are hardly ever satisfied.'

Abu Juwairiya

'When you don't eat for 12 hours, your metabolism slows by 40%. This is why eating regular meals is essential when trying to lose weight.'

Abu Juwairiya

'Although our minds always want to minimize surprise and confusion, we’ll grow rather bored without a little disruption to our patterns.'

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Athazagoraphobia is the fear of being forgotten and or ignored by someone whom you strongly care about.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Until they reach 2 years, lions can’t roar. Once they learn how to vocalize, their roars can be heard on the distance of up to 5 miles.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
there is a second “Mona Lisa” painting held in a secret vault in Switzerland also thought to have been painted by Leonardo DaVinci that shows a much younger version of the female subject

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

A UK heart surgeon has pioneered a new way to repair damaged hearts after being inspired by artist Leonardo da Vinci's medical drawings.
As reported on the BBC

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
When a person dies, hearing is the last sense to go.
~Persons at the end of life can still hear, even though they may not be able to speak.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Dubai has an indoor ski resort.

ski_dubai_web.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
After President Kennedy’s autopsy, his brain and all autopsy tissues and materials dissapeared. To this day it’s unknown what happened to them.
art-rickerby-president-john-f-kennedy-standing-with-wife-jackie-after-their-arrival-at-the-airport.jpg