TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Woolly Rhinos once roamed the earth.
Woolly_rhinoceros_%2528Coelodonta_antiquitatis%2529_-_Mauricio_Anto%25CC%2581n.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
There is an afghan boy who looks exactly like bruce lee, his name is Bruce Hazara (Abas Alizada). He is an athlete of Wushu the “Chinese Kunk Fu” and has been got the first position in a championship in Kabul.
10628312_1533444600200704_7826311155057259763_n.jpg

MashaAllah amazing resemblance .

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“72% of wingsuit flyers had witnessed death or serious injury, and 76% had experienced a ‘near miss’”

7427ea21079d15a4729101.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
in 1945 a group of Soviet school children presented a US Ambassador with a carved US Seal as a gesture of friendship. It hung in his office for 7 years before discovering it contained a listening device.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
the Danish King Harald Blatand ate so many blueberries that his teeth stained blue. “Bluetooth” is named after him because of his ability to unite warring Scandinavian factions, just as Bluetooth unites wireless devices. The Bluetooth logo is also a combination of the Kings Runic initials.
393px-Bluetooth.svg.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A single ounce of LSD is enough to get 300,000 people high.
One ounce of LSD contains enough doses for 300,000 adults. Two suitcases of the stuff would be enough to dose the entire population of the USA.
IMAGE_2.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
This looks like senseless waste of money - a playground to the rich people. :(
Opening Hours and Prices

The resort is open on all days of the week. From Saturdays to Tuesdays, the Snow Park is available from 10 am to 11 pm, and from Wednesday to Friday until 12 pm.

Winter clothing and necessary equipment are provided in the entrance fee of 230 Dhs. (US$ 63) per adult and 180 Dhs. (US$ 49) per child; including jackets, snowboard, skis, trousers, ski boots and knee-length padded coats for Arabs (skiing in the robes is prohibited).
~somebody have to come out something for decent kind of fun n this look like an awesome place sis not pricey too.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
^^ I still see its a waste of money - when think how much it took to build and how much electricity it takes keep it chilled in the desert country.

Abu Juwairiya

'A great relationship is about two things: First, appreciating the similarities and second, respecting the differences.'

Abu Juwairiya

'Lazy people accomplish more. Their laziness actually enables them to find the easiest & quickest ways to get things done.'

Abu Juwairiya

'Simply rubbing the inside of a banana peel against your skin will brighten up and tone your skin, help reduce acne, and enhance your glow.'

Abu Juwairiya

'Hugging and or holding hands with the person you love has been proven to reduce stress almost instantly.'

Personal Comment: This is very useful for Mahram brothers and sisters; husbands and wives, children with their parents etc.