TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Arab scientists developed a windmill to pump water for irrigation. By the year 1000, Arabs introduced fertilizers to enrich farm soil.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In the early 1900s, Mary Isabel Fraser visited China and brought back seeds to New Zealand. She grew the first crop of kiwi in 1910. Today, New Zealand produces 1/3 of the world’s supply of kiwi.
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Bananas are the number one fruit crop in the world. They are the 4th largest overall crop, after wheat, rice, and corn. They grow in more than 100 countries on farms. India grows more bananas than any other country. The Philippines, China, and Ecuador are the next three top producers of bananas.
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
More than 6,000 different kinds of apples are grown around the world. The biggest producer is China, followed by the United States, Iran, Turkey, Russia, Italy, and India.
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Tractors were invented in the 1880s to pull plows through fields. By the 1920s the all purpose, modern tractor had been developed. With different attachments, tractors can be used for plowing, planting, cultivating, mowing, harvesting, and moving soil and heavy equipment.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Farmers often plant tall, dense trees on the edges of fruit farms. These trees provide a windbreak, which helps prevent soil erosion.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Livestock farming feeds billions of people and employs 1.3 billion people. That means about 1 in 5 people on Earth work in some aspect of the livestock farming.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Because it is illegal to hunt alligators in the U.S., alligator meat must be purchased from farms. Once an alligator is 5 to 7 feet long, it is ready to be slaughtered for meat, hide, and teeth.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Guinea pig farms can be found in Peru and other Latin American countries. In Peru, about 65 million guinea pigs are eaten every year.
th