TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The world population will jump from 7 billion to 9 billion by 2050. Farmers will need to double food production by then to keep pace.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The phrase “fetch the farm” is prisoner slang from at least 1879 for “get sent to the infirmary,” where there is a better diet and not as much hard labor.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Owning and controlling a farm has historically been linked to status and power, especially in Medieval European agrarian societies. Farm ownership has also been historically linked to types of government (feudalism, democracy, etc.).

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Dust Bowl forced tens of thousands of farmers, known as Oakies, to leave their farms. The Dust Bowl exodus was the largest migration in American history.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In 1830, it took about 250 to 300 labor hours to produce 100 bushels (5 acres) of wheat. In 1975, it took just 3¾ hours.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In 1890-99 the average consumption of commercial fertilizer was 1,845,900 tons per year. From 1980-89 it was 47,411,166 tons per year.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Cyrus McCormick is considered the “Father of Modern Agriculture.” He invented the world’s first mechanical reaper in 1831, which helped replace manpower for machine power to harvest crops. His invention is often cited as key in the westward expansion of the United States. Jo Anderson, a slave, also worked with McCormick to develop the mechanical reaper.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Research suggests that the increased use of herbicide designed to work with GMOs (and vice versa) are starting to create “superweeds” that resist chemicals.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Insoluble fiber attaches to waste in the body, which makes waste bulkier and easier to pass. This helps prevent hemorrhoids,heart disease,and some types of cancer.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Insoluble sources of fiber include fruits with skins, uncooked vegetables, nuts, legumes, bran, brown rice, and whole-grain flour.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Research shows that fiber can lower the risk of prostate cancer progression and decrease levels of testosterone, which helps decrease tumor growth.