TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The red poinsettia (which the Aztecs called cuetlaxochitl) originated in Mexico and is named after Joel Roberts Poinsett, the first United States ambassador to Mexico (in the 1820s).
In Turkey, it is called Atatürk's flower because Ataturk, the founder of the Republic, liked this flower and made a significant contribution to its cultivation in Turkey.
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Mexico is located in the “Ring of Fire,” one of the earth’s most violent earthquake and volcano zones.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Mexico City is built over the ruins of a great Aztec city, Tenochtitlán. Because it is built on a lake, Mexico is sinking at a rate of 6 to 8 inches a year as pumps draw water out for the city’s growing population.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Modern Mexicans are a unique blend of many ancient civilizations, including the Olmec, Zapotec, Toltec, Maya, Aztec, Inca, African, French, and Spanish.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
About 60% of the modern Mexican population is mestizo (Indian-Spanish), 30% is Indian or predominately Indian, 9% is Caucasian, and 1% is other.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Spanish conquerors brought bullfighting to Mexico, which is now the national sport of Mexico. Bullfighting takes place from November to April, and the Plaza Mexico is the largest bullring in the world.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Even though over 50 native tongues are still spoken in rural locations, Spanish is the national language of Mexico. In fact, Mexico is the most populated Spanish-speaking country in the world.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Texas was a Mexican province which declared its independence from Mexico in 1836, resulting in war with the United States (1836-1838).

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Traditionally, marriages in Iraq are arranged, though more and more Iraqis are choosing their own spouses, especially in larger cities.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In Iraq, as it is in many predominately Muslim countries, it is offensive to use one’s left hand while eating because the left hand is considered to be unclean.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The fertile region between the two famous rivers, the Tigris and the Euphrates, allowed early stable populations in Iraq as far back as the 7th century B.C. This area has had many names throughout history, including Al-Jazira (“the island”) in Arabic and Mesopotamia (“the land between two rivers”) in Greek.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Iraq first took part in the Olympic Games in 1948 and has only won one medal, a bronze in weightlifting in the 1960 Rome Games. Iraq has never competed in the Winter Games.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Archeologist Leonard Woolley asserts that the fear of black cats, measuring time into 12 hours for each day and each night, and reading our fortunes in the constellation were all invented in Iraq.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In December 2011, the last U.S. troops in Iraq withdrew from the country, ending almost nine years of war. This was the largest U.S. troop withdraw since Vietnam. However, there remain 1,700 diplomats, law enforcement officers, and economic, agriculture, and other experts, as well as 5,000 security contractors and 4,500 contractors in other roles.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
More than half of Americans think the Iraq War ended in a stalemate. More than half think the Bush administration misled the public about whether Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. About half say U.S. involvement has had a negative effect on life there, and seven out of 10 say money spent on the war is one of the reasons for the bad economy.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
According to the UNHCR’s 2010 report, Iraqis were the second largest refugee group in the world, with 1.8 million Iraqis seeking refuge in neighboring countries. The largest group was from Afghanistan, with 2.9 million refugees.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Mountains make up about 20% of Iraq. The two main mountain chains are the Taurus, on the border with Turkey, and the Zagros, on the border with Iran. The mountains are the only parts of Iraq that still have forests.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In all, 1.5 million Americans served. Between 2003 and 2010, approximately 150,000 Iraqis died, with four out of five of the dead being civilian.