TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The largest iceberg ever measured is bigger than Jamaica: 4,200 square miles. It broke away from Antarctica in 2000.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
38% of social media users have discovered through their friends’ postings that their political beliefs were different than they thought.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
300 workers, 18,038 pieces of wrought iron and 2.5 million rivets were needed to build the Eiffel Tower.
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
People who tweet while traveling are more likely to use happy terms like “lol” and “haha” with more frequency than others, a study found.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Soviet Union refused to host the 1980 Paralympics, stating that none of their citizens had disabilities.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Every 8 minutes, a child in the United States is given the wrong medication on the part of their parents or caregivers.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
During the Roman Era, interesting dreams were submitted to the Roman Senate for analysis and dream interpretation.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
If you fall from a great height, splay out in a "flying squirrel" position—the increased drag may slow you down enough to survive.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Studies have shown that people who have a fear of heights perceive buildings to be much taller than they actually are.