TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
An ant can survive a fall from almost any height, because their terminal velocity would never be high enough to injure them.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Gerenuk, a species of antelope, can stand on 2 legs to achieve heights up to 8 feet to reach food.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
When you really love someone, age, distance, height and weight are just numbers.
love_is_blind_1684285.jpg

Love is blind??? :p

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Sound can affect taste. Higher frequency sounds make things taste more sweet, while low frequency sounds bring bitterness.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
An onion rubbed on your feet will be tasted within the next 30 60 minutes. This is because your bloodstream carries it to your tongue.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Panda bears eat bamboo largely because they have no umami taste receptors — meat tastes bland to them.
tumblr_mqq88jdn1K1rfjowdo1_500.gif

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Studies show that sandwiches actually taste better when other people make them for you, when we make food we get desensitized to the smell.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A man named John Harrison has tasted samples of 200 million gallons of ice cream and his taste buds are insured for $1 million.
th

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
When is an orange green? When it's a Valencia! Sometimes warm weather causes the skin to regreen, or reabsorb chlorophyll, giving it a greenish color. But it will still taste great.
th