If you'd stand in front of the Prophet(saw) just one minute...

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2:

If you'd stand in front of the Prophet just one minute... What would you say and what would be your gift?

[yt]oGNcy4FbsPQ[/yt]

:jazaak:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam ALaikum

Jazakallahu Khair for sharing the vdo...

My answer:
Idnt be able to stand....may be I'll be so ashmed to look at His eyes....
may I'll just give Him salam...but what have I prepared for Him to give a gift?......my beard...my trimmed mustaches ....my trouser..which is upper than the ankle...some part of Quran.....I dont think I'll have the power to be stand before Him

May Allah SWT make us to follow the Sunnah and make us to Please Him(Allah SWT)

Barakallahu feekum
wassalam

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
Salam ALaikum

Jazakallahu Khair for sharing the vdo...

My answer:
Idnt be able to stand....may be I'll be so ashmed to look at His eyes....
may I'll just give Him salam...but what have I prepared for Him to give a gift?......my beard...my trimmed mustaches ....my trouser..which is upper than the ankle...some part of Quran.....I dont think I'll have the power to be stand before Him

May Allah SWT make us to follow the Sunnah and make us to Please Him(Allah SWT)

Barakallahu feekum
wassalam

brother, the prophet (saw) is a very kind and generous righteous person, if you say what you just typed, its enough and a very nice gift and he will forgive you because he will trust that the opportunity of you being able to see him will change you.

what, you think those who have a beard , mustaches, trouser upper than the ankel, quran etc, do you think those who have one or 2 or all of this to offer the prophet (saw), do you think they are perfect or what is the word to use, very good people, no brother, not all of them are. some of them are the best of us, but most of these people you will find are sheikhs. but the ones who do it for sunnah and show islam from the outside but not from the inside, im sure the prophet (saw) dont want them.

but you seem to have islam inside, inside is more important than outside. your heart, offer the prophet (saw) your heart, what you said, shows your iman inside. give him your personality, give him the shame you feel about not doing enough for islam, its better than giving him beard, mustaches, trousers etc, coz thats from your heart. beard, mustaches, trousers is just to show you follow sunnah, but if you dont have this doesnt mean you dont follow sunnah of the prophet (saw).

to all out there, accept who you are, and say 'i will offer the prophet (saw) my heart, my shame, my personality and the kind things i do for my family and friends' islam is not just about following quran and praying etc, its also about how you treat you family, friends, pets, relatives, poor, your job etc. im sure we all are mature enough and do practice all this.

lol, i said this but havent watched the video, i'll watch it now inshallah.

salam to all.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
salam,

i just watched the video and understand how sunnah is important and if we dont have it how can we stand infront of the prophet (saw). im sorry for my previous comment, i only rased in saying what i said coz i think we should accept who we are and instead of being ashamed, be ready and do our best. i dont want any any any brother or sister putting themselves down, we are the most beautiful creation of allah as we are unique with cells, bones, blood, brain, body, skin, legs, soul, heart etc. we are a unique creation of allah.
i appologise if my message isnt right, but it was what i felt before watching the video.

if i stood infront of the prophet (saw), what i will say is 'may allah grant you the highest rank in jannah being al wasilla' 'oh prophet of allah, please forgive me'

what i will give him as a gift i would say 'no matter what i give you, big in my eyes or special to me, but in my heart, it will always be the most smallest thing to offer you so i therefore will just say - take all the good in me and i ask allah to give you a gift from me as i am unable to give you enough'

i have a quran book, it is very small, i use it always / most of the time when to read from while praying. i love this quran book sooo much, it is special to me. all quran books are but subhan allah when i read out of this book, i feel different. i take this quran book with me everywhere and read out of it when making dua, praying, before sleeping etc. i call it my best best best friend. my guide. if my house was burning down, i will run inside and save nothing and no one but this quran book. i have memories from it and its helped me when im sick, upset etc. if i was to give a gift to the prophet (saw), i will give him my special quran book, the only thing that i feel guides me in my life.
knowing it will be with the prophet (saw) and in his hands, this will be the best guide for me for the rest of my life.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
brother, the prophet (saw) is a very kind and generous righteous person, if you say what you just typed, its enough and a very nice gift and he will forgive you because he will trust that the opportunity of you being able to see him will change you.

what, you think those who have a beard , mustaches, trouser upper than the ankel, quran etc, do you think those who have one or 2 or all of this to offer the prophet (saw), do you think they are perfect or what is the word to use, very good people, no brother, not all of them are. some of them are the best of us, but most of these people you will find are sheikhs. but the ones who do it for sunnah and show islam from the outside but not from the inside, im sure the prophet (saw) dont want them.

but you seem to have islam inside, inside is more important than outside. your heart, offer the prophet (saw) your heart, what you said, shows your iman inside. give him your personality, give him the shame you feel about not doing enough for islam, its better than giving him beard, mustaches, trousers etc, coz thats from your heart. beard, mustaches, trousers is just to show you follow sunnah, but if you dont have this doesnt mean you dont follow sunnah of the prophet (saw).

to all out there, accept who you are, and say 'i will offer the prophet (saw) my heart, my shame, my personality and the kind things i do for my family and friends' islam is not just about following quran and praying etc, its also about how you treat you family, friends, pets, relatives, poor, your job etc. im sure we all are mature enough and do practice all this.

lol, i said this but havent watched the video, i'll watch it now inshallah.

salam to all.

Salam alaikum

Jazakallahu Khair for the reply....
May be I couldnt explain my feelings there...but my point was that...what you told.....!!!...my beard/my trimmed mustaches...are these..gonna be my power to stand before him....no....my eeman will.......
May be I've messed up a little...but my point was that...wallahi....so leave those line incomplete.....with some dots..........

I hope you've got me know...inshaa'Allah.....dont misunderstand me...please...

Barakallahu feekum
wassalam

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
Salam alaikum

Jazakallahu Khair for the reply....
May be I couldnt explain my feelings there...but my point was that...what you told.....!!!...my beard/my trimmed mustaches...are these..gonna be my power to stand before him....no....my eeman will.......
May be I've messed up a little...but my point was that...wallahi....so leave those line incomplete.....with some dots..........

I hope you've got me know...inshaa'Allah.....dont misunderstand me...please...

Barakallahu feekum
wassalam

lol. no misunderstanding alhumdulilah. i got you and understand.

may allah increase our eeman and reward you for your intentions

Safiyah_

the subtitles are wayy to fast !

If would stand in front of him saw: I'de say thank you for giving what u gave us! May Allah bless you en put us toegether in Jennah!

gift: Sticking to the sunnah and make dua's for him saw

elysetexel

I would say:"thank you for guiding us to Allah, to the right path. And I don't know what to give. But in the video a woman said:'even giving my soul is a small gift.' and I think that is really beautifull.

this is a good video because it makes you think about everything you are doing now, also what would happen when you die? what can you give Allah?

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:wasalam:
it's a very good question,many times I asked to myself what would I have done if I stand in front of the Prophet SAWS:I feel a shiver just by writing something about him!I feel a something like the love,but it's different from the love I feel for my sweetheart.If I stand in front of the prophet Muhammed SAWS,I firstly faint up for the emotion,secondly...It's too embarassing for me to say,Allah knows what I would do...my gift for him may be one of my headscarfs,but it's just fantasy:shymuslima1: