I'm a french sister and i really need help!!!

style-fia

salem ar likoum brothers and sisters asn non muslim too.

I live close to lyon in france and i'm surching for a training in international marketing or communication and as i wear hikab i think it 'll be more easy for me here than in france because for 3 month i hope do my training with my hijab .
For me it's forbidden wearing hijab at university( iut) so that 's why I'm thinking about spending the next year in UK so if someone can give me some informations il will be very appreciable .
thanks and sorry for mistakes .

As Salem ar likoum:

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam,

I don't have information about living in UK, perhaps our brothers and sisters can help you however, I'd like to welcome you to this site. :)

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Salaam aleikum :)

How are you?
You know what? I used to live in Lyon too :mashallah:, inshallah i think you'll find your training easily as your english is good...and definetly you'll find it better here :inshallah:

style-fia

salem ar likoum , for my english I don't know if it's good but i do my best to be the more understanding and i hope to envolve and to speak english fluently .thank you libin for your answer God bless you .
salem are likoum dear sister

Jamila eli

:hijabi: Hi, i'm new here.
I'm not a muslim but I think that is not right that you can't wear what u want in school and the only solution for u is going in uk.
You have to look in the site of english university where u can find all that it is necessary for u.
Good luck sister

style-fia

thank you sister . it is our reallity in france it's very hard but what can we do? I think nothing can be done for a narowminded country.
bye ,salem sister

Ahd_786

Assalam-o-alikum. I think you can use www to research for any training opportunities in UK. contact the companies or organisations or some volunteer charities or colleges or universities.

:salam2::SMILY259:

waleykum selam french sister

waleykum selam
whould you tell me what do you want to know i mean what kind of information you want to know in uk?i do live in uk.

aam_tabish

Nottingham Uni

A-O-A
u can do it in Nottingham ur placement as it has good opportunities in nottingham, but make sure before u arrieve that u have placement

aishah_2304m

peace lover
walaikyumasalam wr wb sister style-fia....i live in uk and as far as i knw u can find about da trainin in da site www.prospects.ac.uk...hope dat helps u insha Allah....
any queries feel free to askk and May Allah bless u and make thingz easy for u ameen.

:tti_sister:

style-fia

Salem ar likoum
For my training now it's right, i will do it for islamic relief ( le secours islamique)
But now i have a new preocupation!!! LOL
In september i will come in Lincolnshire at the university to do a BABA, and i don't know more about this town and the muslim community here. Can someone help me and say me if it exist sisters who want to do a colacation.
Barak Allah oufikou
Salema ar likoum

style-fia

inormation about Lincolshire!!!

Salem ar likoum

thant you but now for my training it will be right,
my new preocupation now is to know more about Lincolnshire because in september i will come here for one year to study at the university and i am searching for an accomodation here it can be a collocation with sisters, it would be better for me because i come just during the begining the ramadan period.
Can someone help me!!!
Barak Allah oufikoum
Salam ar likoum

A-O-A
u can do it in Nottingham ur placement as it has good opportunities in nottingham, but make sure before u arrieve that u have placement

Shams_adin

:hijabi:
salem ar likoum brothers and sisters asn non muslim too.

I live close to lyon in france and i'm surching for a training in international marketing or communication and as i wear hikab i think it 'll be more easy for me here than in france because for 3 month i hope do my training with my hijab .
For me it's forbidden wearing hijab at university( iut) so that 's why I'm thinking about spending the next year in UK so if someone can give me some informations il will be very appreciable .
thanks and sorry for mistakes .

As Salem ar likoum:

:wasalam:salut ma soeur..alors dis moi qu'est le problem?? mais moi je sais que en france ne peut pas aller a l'ècole avec le hijab...mais en italie c'est possible..parce-que moi j'habite en italy..je te donne mon contact si tu veux [email protected]..
wenti fi amani allah!!!:hijabi:

sadjidah

ça va ma soeur ?? je suis du banlieue parisienne. t'es sure qu'on a pas le dorit de mettre le hijab en IUT ??

translation:

how are you my sister?? I am from suburb of Paris. Are you sure that it's forbidden to wear hijab in an university ??

shiriko

ça va ma soeur ?? je suis du banlieue parisienne. t'es sure qu'on a pas le dorit de mettre le hijab en IUT ??

translation:

how are you my sister?? I am from suburb of Paris. Are you sure that it's forbidden to wear hijab in an university ??

:salam2:

it depends of the teachers, the law is not applicable in university (or IUT), but if the teacher doesn't want you in his class with hijab, what can you do ? In my uniersity, a lot of sisters were fired beacause the were caught praying behind the stairs... (they never caught me)

sadjidah

:wasalam:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajivun

You're making me scared sister because I 'm planned to continue my studies in a IUT juste because I can wear my hijab freely..............Allah A'lam
May Allah help us Inshallah

:salam2:

Sister Fatma

Islam my Deen
Salem ar likoum
For my training now it's right, i will do it for islamic relief ( le secours islamique)
But now i have a new preocupation!!! LOL
In september i will come in Lincolnshire at the university to do a BABA, and i don't know more about this town and the muslim community here. Can someone help me and say me if it exist sisters who want to do a colacation.
Barak Allah oufikou
Salema ar likoum

Salam alaykum ma cher soeur

je connais bien ton problem j'ai vaicu en france toute ma vie jusqua jes eu 12 ans, apres ca je me suis installe a londres. j'habit ici depuis 1999. on cais installe ici pur pratice la religion.
a mon avis ma soeur je crois que tu dois essayer de venir a londre parce qu'il y a plus des musulman ici. jai entendu que les gens en dehor de londre son plus racist.
Si je trouve une idee pour que tu vien ici je t'informere. insha ALLAH
excuse mois pour mes error jai pas ecrit en francai il y a un bon moment.

style-fia

SALAM ALEIKOUM

Ok it's been a long time i have no cheked my messaged here, sorry
Barak Allah oufikoun everyone.
Now some news about me, i am in Lincoln now, i live in a studant residence and i share one flat with only women, hemdoullah.
In fact , Sister Fatima you are right there is not a lot of muslim here but there a too friendly Macha Allah.
In shallah i will visite other cyties in uk now i know many sisters so it will be easy inshallah.
So Barak Allah oufikou
Sorry for replying late and Saha Ramathan even it's nearly the end, LOL

Salam Aleikoum