Im a muslim with weak Faith

Lifer

ive been muslim all my life .. and im now 18 .. and my faith is weak .. i want to make it stronger .. my life sucks

Rashadi

Salaam Aleykom,

I would recommend that you start by making duah first. Ask Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala to increase your faith and guide you. He is the one who guides and no one can help you if He does not guide. So, my advice would be for you to start making duah first and sincerely ask Allah (swt) to guide you, increase your faith and knowledge. You are already at the right direction to be 18 years old and already concerned with iman and deen. This is the most important thing in life. We were created to worship Allah and this is our real purpose in this life. I would also encourage you to read the Quran after you make duah. Avoiding bad things and doing the good works also increase faith. The more devoted we are and the more we spent our time doing the right things, the more our faith increases, but it can decrease if we are doing bad . I am not saying that we are perfect but we have to strive and make the sincere effort to submit ourselves to the will of Allah. He is the one who guides us and he is the best of helpers.

May Allah (swt) increase your iman, guide you to the straight path and give you the best of both lifes, InshaAllah, Amin. May He guide us all, make us devoted in worshiping Him and unite our Ummah, Amin.

abu turaab

ive been muslim all my life .. and im now 18 .. and my faith is weak .. i want to make it stronger .. my life sucks

:salam2:
Get knowledge of halaal and haraam;the do's and don'ts as it caters the whole Islam!!..so do what ALLAH wants us to do and stay away(actualy far away)from doing what displeases ALLAH and earns HIS anger as it would harm you but you would not be knowing that!!...
you're just 18..get up and strive to seek the way of the Prophet(Sallalaho-alaihe-wasallam) and his companians(radhi-allaho-alaihem ajmaeen) and be hopeful!!...ALLAH will surely help you brother!!

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

sometimes my iman can get low. i'm sure the other brothers and sisters here can say the same for themselves. what i try to do when that happens is to try to get myself around good muslims, watch uplifting muslim videos or lectures and of course TTI :)
:wasalam:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
sister the only thing which i know and which i can tell to you is ...you just have to read quran and read namaz and you dont have to get scared from anyone except allah and you have obey your parents and if you say then i would like add something :
sister prophet muhammad(pbuh) said that if you say subhanallah 100 times in a day then you willl get 1000 good amal .....sister im not forcng you please dont take me in a wrong sense but i just said for your good ,you can get more near to allah and ya you read tahajjud prayer also to be nearer to allah ........
im sorry sister if i have said something wrong:blackhijab:

MMMM786

well brother if u want stronger faith read namaaz 5 times aday and do dua and if ur heart is saying shall i wear a juba then do so hop this helps:ma:

Zafran

Muslim Brother
well brother if u want stronger faith read namaaz 5 times aday and do dua and if ur heart is saying shall i wear a juba then do so hop this helps:ma:

Salaam

This is a good place to start - try 5 times a day prayers and start reading the Quran in a language that you understand. That should help.

peace

hasinah

..also getting urself to start praying, and it actually meaning something and being sincere in prayer is a big step..it can be very difficult if ur just told to start praying cuz u wont feel much unless u understand it urself better

..theres things that will motivate u im not sure what but heres a few things that help me keep my imaan steadfast alhamdhulillah;

- remember theres always Allah, prayer isnt the only place Hes listening and watching u, TALK TO HIM! whenever somethings up make dua, or even sit and contemplate and ask of Allah trust me He is listening, its just up to u to turn to Him inshaAllah (and the best place is prayer)

- ur friends..try and be round a good group of friends, because ur peers have influence on ur thoughts and actions too, if theyre not good for u, then try find a better crowd, or even just 1 practising person and get to know them, they'll help u inshaAllah

- talk to someone ur close to, or someone knowledgeable and practising, sometimes talking it all out to someone makes u feel sooo much more relieved, and refreshed, especially if u talk to someone who listens, and gives u sincere and sound advice inshaAllah

- read around on topics about islam that ur not so sure on, by asking ur local imaam, islamic bookshop, friends, or even on here theres always people here to help!! there are questions u might think are stupid to ask, but theyre really not, theyre the basis of imaan!
- inshaAllah once u have the motivation it will all fall into place, and that includes ur prayer, and ur deeds- increasing in good, and decreasing in bad inshaAllah, and ull start to want to gain more and more knowledge over time iA..

ok hope this helps inshaAllah,

wa'assalam

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam

take one step akhi and Allah will run towards you

i would suggest to give up something dear to you that may be going against the teachings, for example for me it was the haircut,

although it wasn't too bad of a hair cut the intention for having such a haircut was wrong, and i used to spend wqay too much time on it, i was worse then a jahil sister lol but alhamdulillah that was my first step, next step for me was to delete all the music off my phone and the third was to commit to fajr

hope that gave you a little help on what to do, even something as minor as that can help you

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

BROTHER ,
ITS THE RIGHT TIME TO MAKE YOUR LIFE OF ETERNAL VALUE....................................
MY DEAR BROTHER U R TURNING TO ISLAM AT THE RIGHT TIME ..
INSHALLAH EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE.
VERILY IN THE REMEMBRANCE OF ALLAH DO THE HEARTS FIND PEACE
OTHER WISE LIFE IS BUT A CHASING OF ILLUSIONS.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother

18 is the challenging period of age. All of us went thru this teenage era not without some problem to our iman. No worry, read Quran daily and keep attending Islamic talk at least once a week.

islam_best

Salaam bro/sis (not mentioned!!),
first of all i would recommened you to make sincere dua to Alllah(SWT) and seek his help and guidance. Never follow ur own desires. Read Quran(with translation) and help urself. Your life sucks cuz u didnt do wat Allah asked you to do i mean u didint obey him probably. many ppl after coming at a stage like urs realize the truth and seek to follow. O ALLAH HELP THIS FRIEND OF MINE AND GUIDE HIM/HER TO THE RIGHT PATH AND DISPOSE HIS/HER AFFAIR TOWARDS COMFORT AND EASE. AAMEEN
Wasallam

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
Ali RA once said that your life is expensive and can only be exchanged for jannah, so only exchange it for that.

it's a nice saying init, and it's true a reminder to myself that if we don't stand up for islam and neglect it, we gotta remember the one who stands for nothing will fall for anything

Lifer

take one step akhi and Allah will run towards you

i would suggest to give up something dear to you that may be going against the teachings, for example for me it was the haircut,

although it wasn't too bad of a hair cut the intention for having such a haircut was wrong, and i used to spend wqay too much time on it, i was worse then a jahil sister lol but alhamdulillah that was my first step, next step for me was to delete all the music off my phone and the third was to commit to fajr

hope that gave you a little help on what to do, even something as minor as that can help you

First i want to say thank you to everybody for guiding me to the right path

i have recently givin up something too .. i did bmx for 2 years .. and i thought it would be my life ... it caused me to argue with my father alot ..

i am a male btw and my mother passed when i was 13

so im trying to quit bmx and submit my self to the teachings of islam ... i need to commit to making my 5 times daily prayers