** I'm Leaving TTI **

rooia

Salamu alaik,

however i dont know u very well ,but it seems that u r lovely by ur freinds and all of them feel sorry about ur deparure,but u know ur self interst ..that is hope u success inshallaa...But whereever...whenever..Dont forget Ur God..that is all..

Searching_soul

:salam2:

My dear bro osman, Is this another of ur pranks to see how much we are gonna miss u :lol:
hahah, jst kidding, i hope the very best in ur life in this world and in the next... :tti_sister: Like everyone else said, u r by far the largest contributor to this TTI Community and ur threads are always very creative and informative... I learnt a lot from jst reading ur threads... Jazakhallah khairan.
After u go, we mite not have as many threads as we used to ...... :(
plz keep visiting wen u have the time.... Take Care bro....
Wish u the very best.... may Allah (swt) reward u for wut u have done here. Ameen.

:wasalam:

sadia_21

salam alaikum bro...

inshallah u'l b able 2find time 2come on...coz m sure u'l miss dis place like anythn... brother u've always kept remeindin every on fridays 2 read surah kahef...ur always remebered by evryone on the forum

Yes mayb because ur studyin n not able 2 find time more it difficult 2 come here 2....don worry inshallah allah will help u all for evrythn....

take care...
n mashallah u've always provided gr8 threads...
i knw ur not goin anywhere coz we all knw u'l b still comin on mayb atleast once a week or so...

jazakallah
allah hafiz
May allah do the best 4u...

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

May Allah help u in ur thing and give u the best for here and hereafter life. Ameen. Brother Jazak Allah for all ur knowledgeable and some time funny posts. I remember u have thought for leaving before also and change ur mind hope same thing happen again and very soon. :) Will be missin u brother.

Jazak Allah.

faithzilla

Had Left TTI
Assalamualaikum

I'm leaving too, like brother osman.
Insya Allah, new members will replace leaving members.

Please forgive me if I said something wrong in my post
:shake:

Wassalam
Fadilla

zakiyah

muslim sis
hey brother that cant be right.uv gotta come back we all like ur threads.:SMILY126::SMILY105:we will miss u loads.:hijabi:

MAY ALLAH(SWT) KEEP U HAPPY ALWAYS AND HELP U IN EVERY WAY OF LIFE.AMEEN.:tti_sister:

:salam2::muslim_child:

Meraj

Brother

Brother inshallah u r not going out for a long hope u wil get back :tantrum1:soon inshaAllah.....wenever i visit this site i always find ur thread there....so we gonna miss you man...
may Allah (subhana wa taala) give u good life here and here after(ameen)

PS. I am gonna buy a big choclate for you if u stay here...:D..lol

OsMaN_93

Here to help
jazakom Allah khairan everyone :D, very nice, encouraging words!! :p
please do ''bump'' the friday threads on fridays ..
~:salam2:~

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

Insha allah brother you will be back soon once you are able. I am sure you will miss TTI as much as the brothers and sisters here will miss you.

May allah reward you the best ameen.

fee amaanullah dear brother.

Mairo

Maryama

I will be leaving TTI. :(
I am currently having big changes in my life, so I can't afford to spend time hanging around on the internet for long.

It has been a pleasure to know you all, my brothers & sisters, and has been a pleasure to talk & enjoy my stay with everyone.

May Allah Bless Our Ummah, Especially This Family Here :shake:..
I humbly request you please keep me in your duas as offcore I will in mine :).

wassalam alikom
:SMILY288:Ps. I Might Come Back In A Couple Of Months Time, Inshallah. :muslim_child:
PPs. please forgive me if i ever wronged anyone:)

Asalamu aleikum brother,
Your immense contributions and the kindness you have demonstrated are much appreciated. May you experience the blessings of Allah in everything you do. Stay in touch!

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
Wa'ylaikum Salaam,

You have made a big contribution to this site, you will be missed :(

May Allah (SWT) shower mercy and blessings upon you and you're family in whatever you do, ameen.

sha587

Shahid abdullah
I always avoid to read your as they are sooooo long(just kidding),

But i think i will miss you
320px-SMirC-cry.svg.png

320px-SMirC-congrats.svg.png