I'M SORRY

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:brothers and sisters,I'm sorry if I didn't write for so long time.I hope you didn't forget me!I had some health problems and I was obliged to spend some days in the hospital.I wanted you to know it before,but I fainted up and I didn't have any strenght to continue.I'm waiting for the exits of an exam I made in my head and I hope not to have something bad there,because in the last times I was very stressed because of my headache,that I gave up everything.Now I'm a little better,even if I feel a pain in my head,I thought I have two little daughters and a son will come in the end of april and I worried about their future,if it will pass to me something bad.If I'm going to die I hope to look at my son even an only time in his face.I feel weak,only Allah gives me the strenght to carry on.I thank you for your friendship,you are like a family to me.When I was in the hospital I thought to some brothers and sisters who asked them to be added in my friend list.I'm gratified that these persons liked my arguments or they simply wanted to start a deeper friendship,but I'm only sister in Islam of you as you are so for me.In the last days I made foolish thoughts in my mind:I often hoped to be died for not to suffer again in this life,but Allah says:FA INNA MA'A L 'USRI YUSRAN.I hope to write you mare and more .Thank you

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
wa allaicum salam wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear sister

May Alah reword you sister for informing us about your health,and Insahllah we will make dua for you. Have a patinete and trust in Allah. Inshallah things will be better for you,and I pray Allah give you shafa very soon,and sabr to your family. ameen, ameen.:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

believers_path

Assalam

sister Hayat dont worry and jus take care of your self,inshallah things will be allright keep your firm faith in Allah,dont take so much of stress..inshallah i wil also pray for you that may Allah give u the good health and lots of sabr (Aameen) hoping to see u again on tti...lots of love n wishes frm ur sis in islam.

rightpath_357

No sis- we realized that you were gone- and we missed u!!!!!! :hearts: Get better sis- and may Allah (SW) have mercy and blessings on you and your family! :SMILY252:

No sis- be pateint- and Insha'Allah you will be able to stay with your beautiful children. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Latifabonu

Alhamdulillah
assalamu alaykum dear sister I will pray for u don't worrie InshaAllh everything will be fine May Allh bless u and ur family Amin! how r u now my dear sister?

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu Alaykum,

Sister Hayat, I am a new revert to Islam who has not yet taken Shahadah. However, I had been a Christian Minister in the past and I was hoping that you could answer this question for me:

"Which of these can separate us from the love of Allah or invalidate his Qadar?

Tribulation such as struggles, trials or affliction including injury or disease?
Distress such as anguish, trouble or agony?
Persecution such as abuse, ridicule or harassment?
Famine causing no food perhaps from the loss of a job?
Nakedness such as having all earthly possessions taken away?
Peril which causes us to be exposed to the most severe risks?
Danger that includes being killed, or suffering martyrdom?

The trials of life are hard but even though Christianity has perverted such truth as tawhid found in Exodus 20:3; Deuteronomy 6:4; and Matthew 22:33-40; the concept of Qudar and Fitrah. I still can find comfort in many of the scriptures:

Psa 23:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Psa 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
Psa 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Psa 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Psa 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Psa 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Psa 23:1 مَزْمُورٌ لِدَاوُدَ اَلرَّبُّ رَاعِيَّ فَلاَ يُعْوِزُنِي شَيْءٌ.
Psa 23:2 فِي مَرَاعٍ خُضْرٍ يُرْبِضُنِي. إِلَى مِيَاهِ الرَّاحَةِ يُورِدُنِي.
Psa 23:3 يَرُدُّ نَفْسِي. يَهْدِينِي إِلَى سُبُلِ الْبِرِّ مِنْ أَجْلِ اسْمِهِ.
Psa 23:4 أَيْضاً إِذَا سِرْتُ فِي وَادِي ظِلِّ الْمَوْتِ لاَ أَخَافُ شَرّاً لأَنَّكَ أَنْتَ مَعِي. عَصَاكَ وَعُكَّازُكَ هُمَا يُعَزِّيَانِنِي.
Psa 23:5 تُرَتِّبُ قُدَّامِي مَائِدَةً تُجَاهَ مُضَايِقِيَّ. مَسَحْتَ بِالدُّهْنِ رَأْسِي. كَأْسِي رَيَّا.
Psa 23:6 إِنَّمَا خَيْرٌ وَرَحْمَةٌ يَتْبَعَانِنِي كُلَّ أَيَّامِ حَيَاتِي وَأَسْكُنُ فِي بَيْتِ الرَّبِّ إِلَى مَدَى الأَيَّامِ.

As I increase my taqwa I know that la illaha illa 'llah, Muhammadun rasulu 'llah.

Al-Baqara
Allah tasketh not a soul beyond its scope. For it (is only) that which it hath earned, and against it (only) that which it hath deserved. Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget, or miss the mark! Our Lord! Lay not on us such a burden as thou didst lay on those before us! Our Lord! Impose not on us that which we have not the strength to bear! Pardon us, absolve us and have mercy on us, Thou, our Protector, and give us victory over the disbelieving folk. (286)

Al-Shuara
Who created me, and He doth guide me, (78) And Who feedeth me and watereth me. (79) And when I sicken, then He healeth me, (80) And Who causeth me to die, then giveth me life (again), (81) And Who, I ardently hope, will forgive me my sin on the Day of Judgment. (82) My Lord! Vouchsafe me wisdom and unite me to the righteous. (83) And give unto me a good report in later generations. (84) And place me among the inheritors of the Garden of Delight, (85)

Disease, Injury, and Heartache from loss oppress us; however, you know better than I that taking refuge in Allah comforts:

Al-Falaq
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of the Daybreak (1) From the evil of that which He created; (2) From the evil of the darkness when it is intense, (3) And from the evil of malignant witchcraft, (4) And from the evil of the envier when he envieth. (5)

An-Nas
Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind, (1) The King of mankind, (2) The God of mankind, (3) From the evil of the sneaking whisperer, (4) Who whispereth in the hearts of mankind, (5) Of the jinn and of mankind. (6)

My wife and I will pray for your well being.

Allahamdulillah.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
[yt]RpjIsSdsT6A&feature=PlayList&p=445701A7378F256C&index=0[/yt]

As Salamu Alaykum
Hope to read more posts by you, Sister.

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
:salam2:

may Allah keep you in the best of health and strenght :inshallah:

we all will pray for your health and hope to see you very very soon in your best health inshallah

jazakAllah khair

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Dearest sister, stay strong for the sake of your children and also for the sake of Allaah. We will surely make dua'a for you. And know that we love you for the sake of Allaah. :)

Hasbunallahu wa ni'mal wa keel. Sufficient for us is Allah,and [He is] the best Disposer of affairs.

Wassalam.

Latifabonu

Alhamdulillah
InshaAllah u'll get well soon Amin!

Attachments

• 1535780c2ta58kek6.gif
    1535780c2ta58kek6.gif
    331.3 KB · Views: 11
  • get-well-65.gif
    get-well-65.gif
    105.3 KB · Views: 11

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
'likum salam sister,now I'm little better,thank you a lot for your post.I still have headache and I'm waiting for the results of the exams.I hope there will be everything ok.in every way al hamdu lillah

Latifabonu

Alhamdulillah
Alhamdulillah u r better im very happy of that my dear sister InshaAllah everything will be fine Amin!:hearts::tti_sister::ma:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
ma:I'm surprised to have received so many posts!!I really didn't aspect this.I don't know what to say,you all gave me the courage to face the life with positivity.I listened the song you posted.I wanted to cry but I ashamed me to let drop my tears.I cried a lot in those days,I don't know what is going to happen in my head:I think to Allah every moment,even I sometimes lose the reason because of my weakness:girl3:,but I must say that as a converted I'm happy me to spend the rest of my life as SHAHIDA.I love Islam,Allah gave me the right way,He gave me a family,now I'm complete,so I don't worry if He brings back what He gave me:to Allah we return..I read in internet something similar to my illness and I suppose I'm sick of "sclerosi multipla".It's degenerating desease which take away little by ittle the ableness to be consciuos and able to do actions like walking or talking.Before disovering this weakness I had sad moments,I often cried without the reason,I was nervous and sometimes I faited up.Now I perhaps know that I have some cerebral problems because I'm alternating happiness moments to sadness moments,I try to rest calm but I think to my son in my uterus.I thank you all for your helpness.I hope to feel better in the future.:ma:

Imad

Assalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

May Allah be with you and cure you soon.

You are in my prayers.

Fi amanillah

Wassalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I only answer you that Allah showed the Human being the Way to be just and believers;but He also tested us with difficulties and troubles to verify our degree of faith to Him.So as a new converted I just can tell you that there is no answer but in the Holy Quran.there you'll find everything you're searching for.Before to convert to Islam I was nearly atheist and I thought me to be sure to get up the next day,but when I entered to Islam I understood that it wasn't so easy for me to bring the right way if Allah didn't show it to me.

louise_soso

As Salamu Alaykum,

Sister Hayat, I am a new revert to Islam who has not yet taken Shahadah. However, I had been a Christian Minister in the past and I was hoping that you could answer this question for me:

"Which of these can separate us from the love of Allah or invalidate his Qadar?

Tribulation such as struggles, trials or affliction including injury or disease?
Distress such as anguish, trouble or agony?
Persecution such as abuse, ridicule or harassment?
Famine causing no food perhaps from the loss of a job?
Nakedness such as having all earthly possessions taken away?
Peril which causes us to be exposed to the most severe risks?
Danger that includes being killed, or suffering martyrdom?

The trials of life are hard but even though Christianity has perverted such truth as tawhid found in Exodus 20:3; Deuteronomy 6:4; and Matthew 22:33-40; the concept of Qudar and Fitrah. I still can find comfort in many of the scriptures:

Psa 23:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Psa 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
Psa 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Psa 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Psa 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Psa 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Psa 23:1 مَزْمُورٌ لِدَاوُدَ اَلرَّبُّ رَاعِيَّ فَلاَ يُعْوِزُنِي شَيْءٌ.
Psa 23:2 فِي مَرَاعٍ خُضْرٍ يُرْبِضُنِي. إِلَى مِيَاهِ الرَّاحَةِ يُورِدُنِي.
Psa 23:3 يَرُدُّ نَفْسِي. يَهْدِينِي إِلَى سُبُلِ الْبِرِّ مِنْ أَجْلِ اسْمِهِ.
Psa 23:4 أَيْضاً إِذَا سِرْتُ فِي وَادِي ظِلِّ الْمَوْتِ لاَ أَخَافُ شَرّاً لأَنَّكَ أَنْتَ مَعِي. عَصَاكَ وَعُكَّازُكَ هُمَا يُعَزِّيَانِنِي.
Psa 23:5 تُرَتِّبُ قُدَّامِي مَائِدَةً تُجَاهَ مُضَايِقِيَّ. مَسَحْتَ بِالدُّهْنِ رَأْسِي. كَأْسِي رَيَّا.
Psa 23:6 إِنَّمَا خَيْرٌ وَرَحْمَةٌ يَتْبَعَانِنِي كُلَّ أَيَّامِ حَيَاتِي وَأَسْكُنُ فِي بَيْتِ الرَّبِّ إِلَى مَدَى الأَيَّامِ.

As I increase my taqwa I know that la illaha illa 'llah, Muhammadun rasulu 'llah.

Al-Baqara
Allah tasketh not a soul beyond its scope. For it (is only) that which it hath earned, and against it (only) that which it hath deserved. Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget, or miss the mark! Our Lord! Lay not on us such a burden as thou didst lay on those before us! Our Lord! Impose not on us that which we have not the strength to bear! Pardon us, absolve us and have mercy on us, Thou, our Protector, and give us victory over the disbelieving folk. (286)

Al-Shuara
Who created me, and He doth guide me, (78) And Who feedeth me and watereth me. (79) And when I sicken, then He healeth me, (80) And Who causeth me to die, then giveth me life (again), (81) And Who, I ardently hope, will forgive me my sin on the Day of Judgment. (82) My Lord! Vouchsafe me wisdom and unite me to the righteous. (83) And give unto me a good report in later generations. (84) And place me among the inheritors of the Garden of Delight, (85)

Disease, Injury, and Heartache from loss oppress us; however, you know better than I that taking refuge in Allah comforts:

Al-Falaq
Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of the Daybreak (1) From the evil of that which He created; (2) From the evil of the darkness when it is intense, (3) And from the evil of malignant witchcraft, (4) And from the evil of the envier when he envieth. (5)

An-Nas
Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind, (1) The King of mankind, (2) The God of mankind, (3) From the evil of the sneaking whisperer, (4) Who whispereth in the hearts of mankind, (5) Of the jinn and of mankind. (6)

My wife and I will pray for your well being.

Allahamdulillah.

congrats on ur reversion akhi