I'm suffering. Advice needed pls

yusra489

Assaamu alaikum sister

Here comes my humble opinion on your problem.
AsI see it,t is a hurtful thing to see your parents have something against your husband.I have experienced that myself from both sides.

Parents in Islam are very important and they need to be respected and obeyed.But when they start backbtting ur husband and start advicing you against Islamic matters, when their behaviour is not fitted for a muslim, then you should leave them and go away with your husband.

As someone else said before, whoever doesnt pray and considers prayer an unimportant is a kafir.And also,if your relatives are not in accordance with Islamic teachings, you can stop talking to them for a while as a punishment or as a warning.The prophet saws separated himself from his wives for nearly 1 month when his wives claimed a rainsing in their allowance from the Prophet saws.Another time the Prophet has forbidden the people to talk to somebody for 50 days.And another time Abdullah bin Umar had a conflict with his son on an Islamic matter(of course he was right) and he ceased to speak to his son because he would notlisten to him.

People who love eachother do sacrifices for eachother.Allah has put mercy and love between your hearts, and it;s got to be like this.Your situation ius not very complicated, it is actually simple but it needs determination and strenght both in your deen and love foryour husband.Sister, when my husband ran off his house in saudi and cameto romanian to marry me, he knew he has to face his family when going back.They kicked him out of the house for 1 month, his father didnlt speakto him,not even said salam to him for several months.They took away his car, they gave him no money anymore.Then they said they will pay him 30.000 to get another wife there and leave me, but he constantly refused.This is love sister.If you love your husband,you will let go your parents and go with him anf have a real family in yoiur own, just the way me and my husband did.And subhanallah now after more than 1 year things changed so much, his family loves me, my family loves him too.We made alot of dua for this and we were patient.We went through alot of things but we succeded with the help of Allah.

SO SISTER IF ALLAH GAVE YOU THIS WONDERFUL GIFT OF HAVING A PIOUS HUSBAND(WHICH IS SO HARD TO FIND THIS DAYS), TAKE IT AND GO, DOINTL LET YOUR PARENTS RUIN YOUR MARRIAGE.BE STRONG AND GO WITH YOUR HUSBAND.IF YOU DIDNLT KNOW, IT IS YOUR OBLIGATION IN ISLAM TO OBEY YOUR HUSBAND IN EVERYTHING HE SAYS, AND TO FOLLOW HIM WHEREVER HE GOES, IF HE IS A PIOUS MAN AND DOESN;T ADVICE YOU AGAINST ISLAM!!!!!!!!SO GIVING YOUR SITUATION ALLAH HAS ORDAINED YOU TO LISTEN TO YOUR HUSBAND AND OBEY HIM AND FOLLOW HIM, DESPITE WHAT YOUR PARENTS SAY, AS WHEN A MUSLIM WOMAN IS MARRIED, SHE HAS TO LISTEN TOHER HUSBAND AND HER PARENTS COEMIN THE SECOND PLACE.

I HOPE YHIS WAS HELPFUL.

Salam Allehkum sister. Thanks so much sister for all ur advice but my husband decided to divorce me already. It happened last Monday. I tried my best and he knows that but he decided this and I just agreed to make him happy. I really thought he would change his mind but he didnt so yeah its all too late now and I wish someone would have brought better sense to him*sighs* :girl3: Alhamdillah for everything though and I will just continue with my life and hoping Allah has better things in store for me Inshallah:tti_sister: