Maghrib Salah in Pakistan
[yt]1DciVeufHEA[/yt]

sheikh sudais - 30th of may 2007 - du3a after fajr in lahore, Pakistan
[yt]ZvjoTJC_6Fc[/yt]

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Islam not religion of anarchy: Imam-e-Kaaba
Source: Daily Times - Pakistan

LAHORE: Thousands of people on Wednesday attended sermon of Imam-e-Kaaba at the Badshahi Masjid.

Imam-e-Kaaba Sheikh Abdur Rehman Alsudais in his inspirational sermon said that Islam was not a religion of subversion and anarchy. He said it was a faith, which was based on construction, development and progress.

He said Islam was the cornerstone of Muslim brotherhood. He said it was a source of strength and prowess. Acquiring knowledge, which was pivotal for the spread and advancement of Islam, was mandatory upon all Muslims, he said. He said through equipping themselves with the latest sciences, the Muslims could revive glorious days of Islam. Imam-e-Kaaba said Pakistan was the citadel of Islam. He said its inhabitants should devote their energies, capabilities and skills to the progress of Islam as well as their country. It was their love for Islam that they left no stone unturned in making their religion among the world’s top religions.

Sheikh maintained that Islam was a faith of moderation. He said it did not promote extremism. He said Islam had discouraged factionalism, regionalism, sectarianism and any other schism. By following golden teachings of Islam, he said, the Muslims could obtain prosperity, peace and progress in the world.

He observed that strength of Muslims was in their unity. He said they were a force to be reckoned with as long as they were united. Enemies of Islam were hell-bent on creating gaps among the Muslims across the world, he said. He said the Muslims should follow the teachings of Islam. To give practical shape to their devotion to Islam, he said, the Muslims should acquire knowledge and act upon the golden principles of Islam.

At the end of his address, he raised slogans of Pakistan Zindabad and Pak-Saudi Friendship Zindabad.

Elahi thanks Saudi Arabia for support: Chief Minister Pervaiz Elahi said on Tuesday that Saudi Arabia had always supported the Islamic world throughout history. He told people gathered to hear the Imam of Kaaba’s speech at Badhashi Mosque that Saudi Arabia and Pakistan could play an important role in meeting the challenges faced by the Islamic world. He also praised the imam for educating Muslims about the evils of terrorism, violence and intolerance. Later, he told a dinner hosted by the Punjab government for the imam at Lahore Fort that Saudi Arabia had stood by Pakistan since the latter’s creation and supported it during tough times. He also said the Punjab government would be honoured to prepare the Ghilaf-e-Kaaba if the Saudi government gave it an opportunity.

MOSABJA

IMAM SUDAIS

I will have to say with much regret that IMAM SUDAIS is now being used by MUSHY for political stability .At the moment when people of Pakistan stood up against Mushy .IMAM gave a statement that
PEOPLE SHOULD STAND BY THE CURRENT LEADERSHIP

IMAM forgot that is the same MUSHY who amended SHARIAH HUDOOD LAWS and handed over 600 men without trial to US .I CAN GO ON AND ON

Globalpeace

Banned
Imam of Haram in Pakistan!

Asslamo Allaikum,

I had a serious row with my mum about this yesterday on the phone.

Shaykh needs to SORT OUT Saudia; we don’t need his lectures & his support for Busharraf government!

The role scholars play in Saudia in defending the government (in everything) is now being extended to Pakistan!

We don't need PUPPET SCHOLARS in Pakistan! Our Scholars have a proud tradition of taking a bullet in the chest for Islam!

The girls of Jamia Hafsa have asked the Imam a FATWA about Pakistan and it has 25 questions; I don’t have the time to translate it but some of the bits are as follows:

I urge all who can read Urdu to follow the link, below.

http://www.lalmasjid.com/nsite/homenewsdetail.php?id=6

1) Pakistan was created after the sacrifice of 6 million lives in the name of Islam? What is your ruling on the government which refuses to implement Shariah? What is the status of a person who supports such a government?
2) Shariah Court has issued a Fatwa in favour of Interest! This is a major step against the Qur’aan! What is your verdict about such a government?
3) An Islamic government should help ALL MUSLIM! What is your Fatwa on a government which helped Kuffar (USA) in killing other Muslims (Afghanees) & demolishing a government which was trying to establish Shariah?
4) For 60 years the constitution of Pakistan is based on secular English laws instead of Qur’aan/Sunnah? What is your Fatwa on that?
5) Government is backing Alcohol, free sex, intermingling of sexes, immorality in the name of Modernism , what is your Fatwa on that?
6) …..
15) What is your Fatwa on blatant hard-core *!*!*!*!-sites which are protected by the Government?
….
19) What is your Fatwa on a minister in a Muslim country hugging a Kaafir man, jumping from a plane and then kissing him on life TV?
25) Isn’t a government which does all of the above Islamically NULL & VOID? Shouldn’t perpetrators of such acts be REMOVED by force? Isn’t it the responsibility of scholars and lay-men alike to rise up and replace such a government?

We are your daughters in Islam and students of Islam and we ask of your guidance from the Qur’aan/Sunnah and a detailed reply!

We have Sisters who are being punished for shutting down a Brothel and we get FATWAS to "Calm down"....

Why doesn't the minister who kisses Kuffar men calms down?

Why don't government sponsored *!*!*!*! site operators calm down?

Why don't those who publicly denounce Qur'aan/Sunnah calm down?

This makes my BLOOD BOIL with angar & rage!

Globalpeace

Banned
W-Salam,

Don't need him in Pakistan;

His likes are doing an excellent job advising the Saudi government about the status, well-being and affairs of US Soldiers stationed in Saudia (attacking Muslims everywhere in the Middle-East) and advising Saudi legal system as to why Qur'aan/Sunnah forbids Saudi Muslim woman from marrying Non-Saudi Muslim-men!

Alhum-do-lillah! Allah (SWT) has blessed us with enough Scholars who would gladly face the firing squad for Qur'aan/Sunnah but NOT compromise.

There are men in this world & then there are mice!

:salam2:

Where did he throw his supprtfor Pakistan government!!??

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

Some past scholars have been jailed before...like Imam shafii( i think), sheikh ibn Taymiyyah and Sheikh Muhammad Al muhusainy

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Any idea where he is??:shymuslima1:

Probably the best khutbah i have heard...!!!!!!!!!!

For, Rasoolullah (may peace and blessings be upon him) has said:

“Two religions cannot co-exist in Arabia.”

“The Believers, men and women, are Auliya (helpers, supporters, friends, protectors) of one another.” (Surah At-Taubah, Verse 71)

“And those who disbelieve are allies of one another, (and) if you (Muslims of the whole world collectively) do not do so (i.e. become allies, as one united block) there will be Fitnah (wars, battles, polytheism) and oppression on the earth, and a great mischief and corruption.” (Surah Al-Anfaal, Verse 73)

Allah Tabarak wa Ta’aala says:

“O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians as Auliya (friends, protectors, helpers), they are but Auliya of each other.” (Surah Al-Ma’idah, Verse 51)

Allah Tabarak wa Ta’aala says:

“They are the enemies, so beware of them. May Allah curse them! How are they denying (or deviating from ) the Right Path.” (Surah Al-Munafiqun, Verse 4)

And He also says:

“And they will never cease fighting you until they turn you back from your religion (Islamic Monotheism) if they can.” (Surah Al-Baqarah, Verse 217)

The Holy Prophet’s (may peace and blessings be upon him) last advice was:

“Expel the Jews and the Christians from the Arab lands.”

We need to go back to Quran ANd Sunna
I love islam, i love the prophet SAW. InshAllah Islam will be victorious...

Oh Allah , I make dua to u , my creator...Give the strength to fight people who go against what our beloved prophet...
Oh Allah Plz expel the non believers from Palestine and Arabia

Why do we need to US bases in mecca and medina

Globalpeace

Banned
Shaykh Huadifi (Hafizullah)

Asslamo Allaikum,

Shaykh was imprisoned for a while but then he was reinstated to perform Esha in Masjidun-Nabawi...For the last year or so he has been back doing Jummuah Khutbah as well.

His 2nd wife had an apartment directly across from the Green dome of Rasul-ullah (sallaho Alaie Wassallam) & I met bunch of Australian brothers and found out that he spends Thursdays with this wife so we all went to see him...Last year Haram was extended so the Apartments are gone & I don't know where he lives now

Unfortunately we missed him but many other Brothers said he feels really happy about seeing Muslims from the West and gives them good advice etc...

His Tajweed & Recitation ROCK!

P.S: It is common observation in Madina that when he performs Salatul-Istasqa (prayer for rain); it rains in Madinah within 72 hours like clock-work and never fails....When other Imams perform it; it rains sometimes and sometimes it doesn't...

P.P.S: The best part of the Khutbah was that he did it IN FRONT of the officials of Iranian Government!

Imad

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

I really don't like the way you are talking about scholars brother Global Peace.
You call them Puppet scholars .

I don't think you know the real aim ( goal) of this scholars.

They want to prevent a big clash between the government and the poor people. What do you think will happen if there was a big clash?

What do you think about killing of women and innocent people by the army. Blaming scholars is very easy

The scholars are the one who advice the Hukaam. Some of them will listen and others will not listen, but it has to be step by step.

If you want to hurry take your weapons and kill Musharaf ( call him Busharraf if you want), Oke. Don't sit on your chair and blame other who are doing their best to prevent bloodshed.

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Imad

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
W-Salam,

Don't need him in Pakistan;

His likes are doing an excellent job advising the Saudi government about the status, well-being and affairs of US Soldiers stationed in Saudia (attacking Muslims everywhere in the Middle-East) and advising Saudi legal system as to why Qur'aan/Sunnah forbids Saudi Muslim woman from marrying Non-Saudi Muslim-men!

Alhum-do-lillah! Allah (SWT) has blessed us with enough Scholars who would gladly face the firing squad for Qur'aan/Sunnah but NOT compromise.

There are men in this world & then there are mice!

WOW, I didn't know that Imam of Kaabah is forbidding Saudi women from marrying non-Saudi Muslim Men. It is shocking for me. I thought it was just their government's policy.

I must say, Imam of Kaabah really did not need to come to Pakistan. Pakistani hypocrite government needed to emotionally and religiously blackmail Pakistani people and divert them from the real issue of justice.

For people who dont know much about situation in Pakistan, they should keep mum on this issue. Pakistani president has "dismissed" the Chief Justice "Qazi" of Supreme Court like a sweeper is dismissed. Pakistani Justice system is in great danger. People are protesting against it and at this moment the Imam of Kaabah is invided to get support for Bloody Government as well as to emotionally divert people's attention from protesting.

I recommend watching this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13f0jv3YOQY

Specially listen this video from 2:36

Wassalaam.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother

They want to prevent a big clash between the government and the poor people. What do you think will happen if there was a big clash?

Imad

Fate of nations is written with the ink of blood. I wonder if you really know the situation of Pakistan. I wonder if you really know what Tipu Sultan, the great Muslim ruler of India said.

Imad

My dear brother it's better to give salaam. I have a Question for you.

Do you really want bloodshed?

[yt]LyZbxBHPxy0[/yt]

Watch the film ( libanon) and it could be worser if it starts in Pakistan

Why not thinking about the innocent people?

Why?

You are safe my dear brother, behind your computer. It's easy to talk.

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbaraktuh,

Imad

Imad

Ya Allah protect all muslims from every evil. Ya Allah, Ya Raba el 3arch help the filestinien and all brothers and sisters from the whole world. Ya Allah stop the war between Fath el Islaam and the libanon Army. O Allah rescue the innocent people, amien

Imad

virtualeye

Tamed Brother

Ya Allah protect all muslims from every evil. Ya Allah, Ya Raba el 3arch help the filestinien and all brothers and sisters from the whole world. Ya Allah stop the war between Fath el Islaam and the libanon Army. O Allah rescue the innocent people, amien

Imad

WaAlaikumussalaam,

I think if those Iraqis had fought war against USA before its invasion then 700,000 thousand Iraqis whould not have died. I wonder people think we are supporting the massacres.

My point is simple, when massacre is happening without revolution then why not do it to bring revolution/?

I wonder if people know who was Musa bin Naseer and who was Badr bin Mughara, I wonder why Tariq bin Ziyad burn his boats and told his army there is no way back, I wonder why history only remembers Muhammad bin Qasim and Tariq bin ziyaad but does not remember the rulers of that time.

Wassalaam.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam Brother,

Alhumdullilah you have made my day. The khutba is what ALL MUSLIMS need to hear on one single day.
We need to turn to our scholars for direction. Our politicans are fools. PLease brother post this khutba under a new thread. It is mandatory reading.
Intelligent men can speak so much truth is so few words.

Status
Not open for further replies.