Imam Sudais in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

I thought Global Peace wanted to join the British Army????? Funny... Musharaf cooperating with Bush and Blair, and Globalpeace joining the British Army amounts to the same thing i think...

Globalpeace

Banned
Role (Aim) of Scholars

W-Salam warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Your opinion is respected, however...

1) Give me another name for those give Fatwas to permit Kuffar forces into Hijaz AGAINST the blatant Ahadeeth of Rasulullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam)?

2) Give me another name for Scholars who PERMIT Muslim lands to be used to bomb Muslims? Or don't object?

3) Give me another name for Scholars who PERMIT Muslim money to be invested in Usury in City Bank?Or don't object?

4) Give me another name for Scholars who liase with Politicians who advise to MAKE PEACE to Israel in return of Muslim land?

If to protect the honour, life and wealth of the Ummah of Rasulullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) is NOT the role (aim) of Scholars, kindly tell me; what is? because I don't get it!

So the role (aim) of scholars is to give Fatwaas about Female circumscion?

P.S: I am not knowledgable & don't get it!

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

I really don't like the way you are talking about scholars brother Global Peace.
You call them Puppet scholars .

I don't think you know the real aim ( goal) of this scholars.

They want to prevent a big clash between the government and the poor people. What do you think will happen if there was a big clash?

What do you think about killing of women and innocent people by the army. Blaming scholars is very easy

The scholars are the one who advice the Hukaam. Some of them will listen and others will not listen, but it has to be step by step.

If you want to hurry take your weapons and kill Musharaf ( call him Busharraf if you want), Oke. Don't sit on your chair and blame other who are doing their best to prevent bloodshed.

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Imad

Globalpeace

Banned
W-Salam,

You are absolutely incorrect. I WAS in the US Military & joined at 18 when I didn't know any better and was'nt practising Islam.

Furthermore this is not about me.

Salaam Alaiykum,

I thought Global Peace wanted to join the British Army????? Funny... Musharaf cooperating with Bush and Blair, and Globalpeace joining the British Army amounts to the same thing i think...

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

:salam2:
I think those brothers who do not have any idea whatsoever, of whats happening in Pakistan need not to subscribe to this thread as they really are not in a position to judge anyone who feels the pain for the people there. I, as a neighbour can understand what brother GP is saying and i support his views on this issue.
Those who stand there to the call of Islam are looked down upon and then if someone comes and says that whatever these oppressors are doing is ok and they need not to be confronted, it is really not an act of sincerity, (Allah forgive me for any word that i uttered in ignorance) but i can feel the pain of those brothers and sisters who are suffereing there for the cause of Allah.
May Allah strengthen them and help them bring about the much need peace and law and order in the region, aameen

Imad

Thank you brother Global Peace for your questions. May Allah subhanahu wata3ala increase our knowledge.

The aim of the Ulema is to protect this Uma from every evil. And it´s very important to supplicate to Allah to guide the rulers.

al-Fudayl said, "If I had a supplication that would be answered, I would not make it except for the leader (imaam) because when the leader becomes righteous, the towns and servants become safe and secure."

When we revolt against the leader the towns and the servants become unsafe and unsecure.

It is related by Ibn Sa'ad in Tabaqaatul-Kubraa (7/163-165): A group of Muslims came to al-Hasan al-Basree (d.110H) seeking a verdict to rebel against al-Hajjaaj. So they said, "O Aboo Sa'eed! What do you say about fighting this oppressor who has unlawfully spilt blood and unlawfully taken wealth and did this and that?" So al-Hasan said, "I hold that he should not be fought. If this is the punishment from Allah, then you will not be able to remove it with your swords. If this is a trial from Allaah, then be patient until Allaah's judgment comes, and He is the best of judges." So they left al-Hasan, disagreed with him and rebelled against al-Hajjaaj - so al-Hajjaaj killed them all.

So you see the big scholars prevent people from fighting against the ruler even if he is an oppressor, because the result of fighting the rulers are very dangerous.

The ulema of knowledge give advise to the rulers in seclusion. The advice of the ulema are sincere.

It is authentically reported from the Messenger (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) in the hadeeth of 'Iyaad ibn Ghunum who said, "The Messenger of Allaah s said, "Whoever desires to advise the one with authority then he should not do so openly, rather he should take him by the hand and take him into seclusion (and then advise him). And if he accepts (the advice) from him then (he has achieved his objective) and if not, then he has fulfilled that which was a duty upon him." Reported by Ahmad (3/403) and Ibn Abee 'Aasim (2/521) with a saheeh isnaad.

And also many of the scholars are advicing the Hukaam with goodness, maybe insha Allah they will repent. If the Hukaam don´t accept their words, they have fulfilled that which was a duty upon them.

Instead of calling them Puppets, call them ` They who follow the Sunnah`

So the role (aim) of scholars is to give Fatwaas about Female circumscion?

May Allah grand us knowledge

Imad

Imad

I have a question to you my dear brother Global Peace.

You have said something about Sudais and his likes. It´s very interesting to know the source from which you have extracted this things

I will give you an example. You said

They are

advising Saudi legal system as to why Qur'aan/Sunnah forbids Saudi Muslim woman from marrying Non-Saudi Muslim-men!

I want to know from what you have extracted this information about Sudais and his likes

I don´t believe you. I think in anger you say things like this. It´s also called negative emotions which makes a person blind to tell the truth.

Imad

island muslim

W-Salam,

You are absolutely incorrect. I WAS in the US Military & joined at 18 when I didn't know any better and was'nt practising Islam.

Furthermore this is not about me.

Salaam Alaiykum,

Very Sorry.. i mistook you for "Sir Globalpeace" who is from the UK...

wa alaiykum salaam.

P.S. It was the Sheikh Ibn Baaz who gave the fatwa justifying US forces in Hejaz (saudi Arabia)

Globalpeace

Banned
W-Salam,

Same person...

Shaykh Abul-Hasan Ali Nadwi (RA) co-signed it along with Shaykh Bin Baaz (RA).

Br Imad: I don't want to get arrested. :)

Salaam Alaiykum,

Very Sorry.. i mistook you for "Sir Globalpeace" who is from the UK...

wa alaiykum salaam.

P.S. It was the Sheikh Ibn Baaz who gave the fatwa justifying US forces in Hejaz (saudi Arabia)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

The video is excellent. Why don't we just call a spade a spade. It is genocide. The war on terror is terror: terror on Muslims.
Muslim blood has been the envy of all.

Many of us have to be very careful; we know we are being monitored. We know what we will lose.

We have to be cryptic but We HAVE TO HOLD THE BANNER OF ISLAM.
WE CAN NO LONGER TOLERATE THE GENOCIDE;

Brothers, we do not have time to question each other. We have to unite. We have to be one mind, one soul, one body serving Allah

island muslim

Salaam,

The video is excellent. Why don't we just call a spade a spade. It is genocide. The war on terror is terror: terror on Muslims.
Muslim blood has been the envy of all.

Many of us have to be very careful; we know we are being monitored. We know what we will lose.

We have to be cryptic but We HAVE TO HOLD THE BANNER OF ISLAM.
WE CAN NO LONGER TOLERATE THE GENOCIDE;

Brothers, we do not have time to question each other. We have to unite. We have to be one mind, one soul, one body serving Allah

Salaam Alaiykum my sister,

i agree with you my sister in islam... for ALL muslims must unite under the banner of ISLAM.

Sheikh Feiz was persecuted in Australia for standing up to the HAQ and Alhamdulilah he did not bow and change his views nor his beleifs but left for Lebanon.

I love sheih feiz.. may allah(swt) bless him and protect him ameen.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I have seen some of his videos. I was amazed as to how young he is and what sense Allah has bestowed on him.

If everyone of us embarked on a boat and headed east that would stop trading for at least one minute. If we can not journey to Mecca physically; it is our obligation to embark on the spritual journey. We have to do it together.

May you all have a blessed night.

Imad

Brother/sister island muslim,

You mentioned al Alaama Scheich Bin Baaz Rahimahu llah. What is your opinion about him?

Do you think he is a Puppet?

When was the army allowed to enter saudi Arabie?

Why was it allowed to enter Saudi Arabie?

I think people have to think deeply before they mention anything. people will think bin Baaz Rahimahu llah has allowed the killing muslims who are innocent.

First of all Sadam was declared a Kafir , so he was not a muslim. He entered a Muslim country which was Kuweit. That's one of the reasons America was allowed to enter saudi Arabie to stop the bloodshedding which was started by Saddam who was an kafir because of his Bath believes. Saudi Arabie was not able to stop Sadam.

Now Sadam has died hopefully as a muslim. Some of the scholars i think declared him muslim and Allah knows best. It's between Allah 3za Wajal and him.

Bin baaz Rahimahullah if he was right in this matter he gets two rewards and if he was wrong he gets one reward. This is one of the rules regarding the trustworthy ulema who have done their ijtihaad. He who is right has two rewards and he who is wrong has one reward.

In this regard Rahimahu llah can not be blamed for this, he was trustworthy and wanted to stop bloodshedding of muslims who are in Kuweit by Sadam who was declared a Kafir because of his bath believes.

And he used some of the evidences which makes clear it's allowed to ask help of non muslim when you are not able to prevent on your own evil which is worser.

And Allah knows best. You have always to know the reason. You hae always to tell people why something is done and when?

At that Time afghanistan was not invaded by america and also what is happening in IraQ was not known.

There was also a time america helped afganistan against the Russians. And the afghans accepted the help.

wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Imad

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum WRWB,

I think calling a scholar as puppet is not appropriate.

These scholars are honorable, it is good that they consumed almost all of their time in learning about the ilm of Qur'an, Hadeeth and Fiqh. But the that also becomes the problem when they are not fully aware of the world politics.

Had the Taliban been aware of the worldly matters too, then they would not had been beaten like that. Otherwise that was the only government on earth which implemented Shariah to its maximum level (even they had drawbacks)

That is what I was talking to brother Hussain Muhammad yesterday, that we have to keep our faith at its peak but if only the prayers and weepings would be working then Palestinians would not be in so much miserable conditions. You have to be prepared in science and politics. Islam provided guidelines for that also.

If Saudi Arabia had to invite America into its land because they could not defend themselves from Saddam then its the fault of Saudis. That is why many many people hate those Oil well owner Arab Sheikhs and send curses on them who just have nothing else to do except building palaces and buying new cars after every few months. Can you answer why was that country so weak and miserable which has the biggest reserves of OIL in the world?

These people did not support science and technology and advancement of education and wise politics, and when they had to face Saddam's pranks then they invited that country which is considered as "Dajjal" by many many scholars. Then why should not people blame those scholars of ignorance of the world politics? I understands that they should not be rude like Brother GP, and should not call any names, they are honorable for us and after all its not the duty of scholars to govern the people but it is duty of the Caliph of Muslims to apply the guidelines of Islam. But then, those scholars are the people to provide guidelines, they have to be very much aware of the worldly matters, the science, technology, strategy and politics. Those scholars should not be fooled by the rulers who claim to be the friend of Dajjal, right?

Again,

1- You have the best scholars in all the Ummah
2- You have the home of Allah (SWT), and Roza of Rasoolullah (SAW)
3- You have huge financial resources in the form of OIL, that you dont have to beg anyone.

Then why are you miserable? Why aren't you one of the worlds most advanced, educated and dominant nation? Why do you have to beg dajjal for help?

Now, last but not the least:

Prophet (SAW) told us to get 'ilm' even if we have to go to China. Now the biggest source of knowledge, ilm (3lm) and learning was our Prophet (SAW) and his companions around. Why did Prophet (SAW) ask to get ilm even if we have to go to China? You better answer me.

If you still are not convinced then I suggest you start a new thread I will answer all your excuses InshaAllah Ta'aalaa

Wassalaam.

Brother/sister island muslim,

You mentioned al Alaama Scheich Bin Baaz Rahimahu llah. What is your opinion about him?

Do you think he is a Puppet?

When was the army allowed to enter saudi Arabie?

Why was it allowed to enter Saudi Arabie?

I think people have to think deeply before they mention anything. people will think bin Baaz Rahimahu llah has allowed the killing muslims who are innocent.

First of all Sadam was declared a Kafir , so he was not a muslim. He entered a Muslim country which was Kuweit. That's one of the reasons America was allowed to enter saudi Arabie to stop the bloodshedding which was started by Saddam who was an kafir because of his Bath believes. Saudi Arabie was not able to stop Sadam.

Now Sadam has died hopefully as a muslim. Some of the scholars i think declared him muslim and Allah knows best. It's between Allah 3za Wajal and him.

Bin baaz Rahimahullah if he was right in this matter he gets two rewards and if he was wrong he gets one reward. This is one of the rules regarding the trustworthy ulema who have done their ijtihaad. He who is right has two rewards and he who is wrong has one reward.

In this regard Rahimahu llah can not be blamed for this, he was trustworthy and wanted to stop bloodshedding of muslims who are in Kuweit by Sadam who was declared a Kafir because of his bath believes.

And he used some of the evidences which makes clear it's allowed to ask help of non muslim when you are not able to prevent on your own evil which is worser.

And Allah knows best. You have always to know the reason. You hae always to tell people why something is done and when?

At that Time afghanistan was not invaded by america and also what is happening in IraQ was not known.

There was also a time america helped afganistan against the Russians. And the afghans accepted the help.

Imad

muharram23

Staff member
Salamu Alaykum,

See brother imad, the khawarijj are the biggest fitna to this ummah. Khawarijj say that every person who comitts a big sin, is a kafir. Everyone knows Hajjaj the khalifa, who killed sahaba. And no one attacked him nor called him a kafir from the ulema. How muslims are, that is what kind of leader they will get. If muslims stay away from shirk and bidat and follow quran and sunnah according to the salafu saleeh, inshaAllah Allah s.va will give them a rightous leader. If we blame someone who doesnt rule according to the book of Allah and call him a kafir, how many of us dont rule according to the book of Allah everyday of our life. How many prohibitions there r set by Allah but we brake them, huhh?? If a husband doesnt rule by the book of Allah at home, is he a kafir, and so onn...? So, we need to c, if something will cause more harm to the muslims than benefit, we should stay away from it. If it will cause more benefit than harm, than we should do it. C the khawarij try to attack leaders (muslim/non-muslim) and therefore causing distruction to the ummah. First of all, muslims are in a weak shape, while enemy is strong. Example, like in palestine. Someone straps a bomib and explodes himself in israel and killes maybe 3-4 inocent people, and then zionists attack with tanks, airplanes, an so on, killing dozens or even hundreds of muslims. Demolishing all their houses, prevent all money going in, and so on. I think u understand what i mean. So this is not benefit. So, we should let the ulema tell us waht to do. Also, how many muslim leaders do we actually have that rule by the book of Allah around the world? So, Musharaf is not the only one. Im not saying that im for Musharaf or against, but is there anything good that he has done for muslims? I know that alot of help came to us in bosnia during the war. Alot of tanks, weaponry and so on.

Like brother imad said, at least we can make dua that Allah guides our leader. how many of us have made a dua that Allah guides our present leaders. Allah guides whoom he wants, and leads astray whoom he wants. Hopefully i didnt offend none

BarakaAllahu feekum

salamu alaykum
muharram

I have a question to you my dear brother Global Peace.

You have said something about Sudais and his likes. It´s very interesting to know the source from which you have extracted this things

I will give you an example. You said

They are

I want to know from what you have extracted this information about Sudais and his likes

I don´t believe you. I think in anger you say things like this. It´s also called negative emotions which makes a person blind to tell the truth.

Imad

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
And Brother Imad, I need to ask you one question which will be the final nail in the coffin:

Do you remember Bayt-e-Rizwaan?

The Prophet (SAW) and his 40 companions were the most precious asset of Islam and if they would be finished then Islam would have vanished. right?
Now, If it is so important to save from bloodshed those people of Bayt-Rizwaan were so precious, then why did they take an oath that they will take revenge and give out their life just because the Kuffar had supposedly killed Usman bin 3ffan (RA)?????????????????????

They did not know they should not do bloodshed?
They did not know that Islam will vanish without them?

Why 313 Muslims fought against more than 1000 infidels in the battle of Badr? Why did not they avoid in the name of saving from bloodshed and killing of their men woman and children?

Wassalaam.

Imad

My dear brother virtualeye,

The Ulema ( scholars) know the situation better than you and me. And i don't think you know the history of the sahaba better than the ulema. If you want to ask, ask the ulema and you will get your answer.

You are misinformed. Like i said before we don't want bloodshedding. If someone want bloodshedding take your weapons and go ahead. If innocent have been killed, the blame is on you.

you said

Now, last but not the least:

Prophet (SAW) told us to get 'ilm' even if we have to go to China. Now the biggest source of knowledge, ilm (3lm) and learning was our Prophet (SAW) and his companions around. Why did Prophet (SAW) ask to get ilm even if we have to go to China? You better answer me.

It's better my brother to turn back to ulema ( scholars). There is no hadieth where our prophet said we have to get ilm even if we have to go to China. So your question is not appropriate.

yes ilm is very important and you can get ilm from the people of ilm ( ahlu Thikr = scholars). There are many ahadieth and verses about the importance of ilm. You are right if you say we have to seek knowledge.

But the big problem is, you are deffending the bloodshedding instead of ilm. This contradict eachother.

I don't want to hurt anyone. I'am sorry if i have offended anyone of you. Also we have to respect the scholars.

I think it's better not to talk about this days and months, i thought it was clear.

Ghair insha Allah. You have the right to say anything what you want, but i will not respond anymore on this thread.

Ya Allah, Ya Raba El 3arch forgive our sins and give us janat el firdaus. Ya Allah help the mujahidien fi kuli makaan. ya Allah

[yt]9lMGCvXanr4&eurl[/yt]

Take care

Imad

Status
Not open for further replies.