IN A TERRIBLE CRISIS

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum,
Hope you all are doing fine. This is a request to make dua for me , I'm going through a terrible crisis in life , i badly need duas please make dua for me. I'm in such situation that i'm so hopeless and helpess. Hopeless because i donot see light at all from where i am. I still think ALLAH SWT will help me but my patience is rusting out. I'm not able hold to patience anymore.

please make sure you do remember me in your duas.

Jazakallahuma khair

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

I will make dua for you inshallah patience is the key just try to hold on to it and carry on striving because Allah will reward you if you hold patiently when you face calamities inshallah Dont give up hope in Allah he is the only one who can help you through this :)

heres a dua.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu9G9dTx_jU

Inshallah i will keep you in my duas :tti_sister:

:wasalam:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Tahajjud!

Tahajjud can be the key to that light you seek..I know I sound like a broken record and I suggest this in every single dua'a request thread I reply to..but it is because of the amazing things Tahajjud can bring with Allah's Permission..trust me akhi..even if every single one of us made dua'a for you every single minute of the day...NONE OF US will make the dua'a with so much urgency and plead as YOU would..at 2 or 3 am get up..make wudu'u and pray 2 ruka'as with 1 witr..and in every sojood make dua'a..you will be knocking on the doors of an All-Hearing..All-Generous..and Compassionate King!!!..your hands will not be turned empty..and your heart will not be left unsatisfied inshallah!!!...when the rings of life tighten around our necks and begin to choke us..we have Allah to turn to..He (swt) is the One who can release them all and replace them with serenity and bliss with His Permission..turn to Him akhi..even miracles do not come without effort..and yours is of a rewarding kind for your dunya and your akhirah!!!

Perform Tahajjud from all your heart and make dua'a akhi..dont stipulate a period of time..or an amount of ruka'as even..pray it for as long as you can..for however long you can..every single night..you will not be disappointed bi 'ithnihi taa'ala

You will not be left out of my dua'as akhi

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Brother you are always in my dua. I will pray Insha'Allah with all my heart in the most sincere manner.
Brother, we are here to hold your hand.

My love, your appa.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Tahajjud!

Tahajjud can be the key to that light you seek..I know I sound like a broken record and I suggest this in every single dua'a request thread I reply to..but it is because of the amazing things Tahajjud can bring with Allah's Permission..trust me akhi..even if every single one of us made dua'a for you every single minute of the day...NONE OF US will make the dua'a with so much urgency and plead as YOU would..at 2 or 3 am get up..make wudu'u and pray 2 ruka'as with 1 witr..and in every sojood make dua'a..you will be knocking on the doors of an All-Hearing..All-Generous..and Compassionate King!!!..your hands will not be turned empty..and your heart will not be left unsatisfied inshallah!!!...when the rings of life tighten around our necks and begin to choke us..we have Allah to turn to..He (swt) is the One who can release them all and replace them with serenity and bliss with His Permission..turn to Him akhi..even miracles do not come without effort..and yours is of a rewarding kind for your dunya and your akhirah!!!

Perform Tahajjud from all your heart and make dua'a akhi..dont stipulate a period of time..or an amount of ruka'as even..pray it for as long as you can..for however long you can..every single night..you will not be disappointed bi 'ithnihi taa'ala

You will not be left out of my dua'as akhi

:ma: good advice sister,
akhi I thought I should share this nasheed with you:)
it's called *hold on!* from NO beats Necessary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlb0Opfe20I
hope you like it:):hearts::hearts:
Allah hafiz now and always:)

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Brother,

I came to know about a friend of mine going through some hardship, I met him in the masjid after fajr salat. He told me his wife was operated for breast cancer and recovering in the hospital. Co-incidently his maid went back after contract expiry, no one to take care his children. Then came the news from far, his father passes away.

I feel so sorry and worried about him. I enquired how he is going through this, I still seeing him during fard salat at masjid / mussollah with all this problem. He told me he was going through a lot of stress, he could not attend his father's funeral that's made him sad. And he is worried about his wife, whether she will recover or not.

Then he said to reduce the stress he grabbed the Qur'an, start reading it. Finally he came to below Surah:

Sura [94] Ash-Sharh :: The Opening Forth

1. Have We not opened your breast for you (O Muhammad)?
2. And removed from you your burden,
3. Which weighed down your back?
4. And raised high your fame?
5. So verily, with the hardship, there is relief,
6. Verily, with the hardship, there is relief (i.e. there is one hardship with two reliefs, so one hardship cannot overcome two reliefs).
7. So when you have finished (from your occupation), then stand up for Allah's worship (i.e. stand up for prayer).
8. And to your Lord (Alone) turn (all your intentions and hopes and) your invocations.

In particular verses 5 and 6 made him realised there is always light towards the end of the tunnel. He made himself strong after reading this Surah and did more du'a and salat, alhamdulillah, his wife has been discharged and recuperating well. May Allah cure her and made her stay healthy.

Don't worry brother, I will keep you in my du'a. Don't lose hope.

Yousef83

I will make dua for you especially in Friday Salah inshAllah but tell us whats the problem? may be we can find solution

noor_al_islam

I will make dua for you especially in Friday Salah inshAllah but tell us whats the problem? may be we can find solution

May Allah end these crisis soon insha'a Allah. Stay strong brother.
If there is anything we can do to help, let us know, we may be able to assist insha'a Allah.

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
Thanks for all your reminders and duas. Inshallah I shall keep you all in my dua as well. May ALLAH SWT ease all your difficulties. Ameen.

Alhamdulillah getting up for fajr is not a problem but for Tahajjud i'm finding it really difficult. I pray tahajjud once a week or so. never was i consistent with that. Inshallah i will try and make it everyday. Actually my problem with getting up for tahajjud is that i sleep very late so making it up for tahajjud is difficult.

Do remember me in your duas.

abulzan07

InshAllah i wil make dua......but one thing whch is really sad tht how can our bro and sister are so much worried and fear from these wordly prob.....everyone i see here are worried someone asking question to faith.....this is not quality of true beliver........Why people forget tht they gonna get jannatul firdous on basis of this life performance so how can u expect it to be easy ..........you think u have good life here and there too .....Jannat is not tht cheap like so bro and sis please prepared for worst and dont get affected by this small quick pass succession and wordly prob its nothing its all have to do with mentality and how we think.....if we think bout something 24*7 it become prob instead of tht think 10 min about your death and 10 min about prophet saw life and 10 min for sahabas and hardship they went thru......i bet you wont think bout ur probs and matters.....may Allah help this ummah and give people strong faith this is not quality of muslim to get afraid or scared of worldly problems.........forgive me if anyone got hurted by my tone but i see everyday here think lik tht from all the people who know so much about islam you cnt expect tht frm such strong muslims

D.Ahmed

Believer

InshAllah i will make dua......but one thing whch is really sad tht how can our bro and sister are so much worried and fear from these worldly prob.....everyone i see here are worried someone asking question to faith.....this is not quality of true beliver........Why people forget tht they gonna get jannatul firdous on basis of this life performance so how can u expect it to be easy ..........you think u have good life here and there too .....Jannat is not tht cheap like so bro and sis please prepared for worst and dont get affected by this small quick pass succession and wordly prob its nothing its all have to do with mentality and how we think.....if we think bout something 24*7 it become prob instead of tht think 10 min about your death and 10 min about prophet saw life and 10 min for sahabas and hardship they went thru......i bet you wont think bout ur probs and matters.....may Allah help this ummah and give people strong faith this is not quality of muslim to get afraid or scared of worldly problems.........forgive me if anyone got hurted by my tone but i see everyday here think lik tht from all the people who know so much about islam you cnt expect tht frm such strong muslims

Salaam Brother..

Whilst I agree with you that we Muslims should have total trust in Allah swt and know that everything that happens to us in our lifetime happens for a reason that does not stop people from having emotions and being worried about things that is what makes us HUMAN and please do not judge this brother of how little or big his problems may be, we all go through difficulty and some are stronger then other's but that does not mean that this person does not have strong faith.

Brother Wannabi_Muttaqi I will make dua for you that Allah grants you solutions to your problems because there is always light at the end of the tunnel I know this because i was in a similar situation to you not so long ago and I prayed To Almighty Allah to help me out of this situation and Alhamdulliah Allah swt listened to me and eased some of my problems so never give up.

fada_all

salam alikom

oh im so sorry brother , i want only to advice you no to lose hope in allah 's wide mercy all over his people ,, may allah make it easy for you and heal you from you dpression and give the patience ...you will be in my dou'a brother insha allah taala , and be ure we are all with you

salam alikom
ur sis

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2: ,
Thanks for all your reminders and duas. Inshallah I shall keep you all in my dua as well. May ALLAH SWT ease all your difficulties. Ameen.

Alhamdulillah getting up for fajr is not a problem but for Tahajjud i'm finding it really difficult. I pray tahajjud once a week or so. never was i consistent with that. Inshallah i will try and make it everyday. Actually my problem with getting up for tahajjud is that i sleep very late so making it up for tahajjud is difficult.

Do remember me in your duas.

No problem akhi..if you find it difficult to wake up..pray it right before you sleep!..it's just that the 2 or 3 am time frame would be *the best* because that's when it's the last third of the night..other than that..you may do it at any point after Isha'a and sobhanallah the hour of answering might fall within any moment of that time :)..you are in my dua'as akhi..inshallah your difficulty will pass and you will let out your sigh of relief soon!

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
No problem akhi..if you find it difficult to wake up..pray it right before you sleep!..it's just that the 2 or 3 am time frame would be *the best* because that's when it's the last third of the night..other than that..you may do it at any point after Isha'a and sobhanallah the hour of answering might fall within any moment of that time :)..you are in my dua'as akhi..inshallah your difficulty will pass and you will let out your sigh of relief soon!

So can Tahhajjud be prayed before you go to sleep, i thought its about u getting up after sleeping and praying ?
Also, what time do u pray then? isn't there a different between tahajjud or Isha?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
may Allah help you bro

seek Allah's forgiveness a lot and recite authentic dua's for sadness and sorrow.

this life is just for few decades, after that insha'allah 'no fear, no grieve'.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
So can Tahhajjud be prayed before you go to sleep, i thought its about u getting up after sleeping and praying ?
Also, what time do u pray then? isn't there a different between tahajjud or Isha?

Yes of course there is a difference between tahajjud and Isha...tahajjud is a *non-fardh prayer* and Isha is a *fardh prayer*..the latter is prioritized over the first NO MATTER WHAT!...and you do not have to sleep and wake up to pray it..as Tahajjud is just another name for *witr prayer* and *qiyamul-layl* (people use one of the three according to personal preference..and they're all correct)...and on the contrary akhi..if you *fear* that you will sleep and *not get up* to pray it and you wish to pray it..it's *best* that you pray it as soon as you can *after praying Isha* (because remember Isha is a *fardh*)..the reason why I suggested to the brother that he prays before he sleeps is because I thought..if for example he prays Isha at 9 PM everyday and stays up until 12 or 1 am..then before going to sleep he can pray tahajjud and inshallah earn the reward of the prayer like someone who sleeps and manages to wake up just in time for tahajjud (because both ways are *allowed*)..

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

I also find it hard to wake up for tahajjud because now the days are long and the nights are very short so its tricky now, Maghrib is at 9.00pm over here and isha at 10.30pm so i get really tired but i pray a bit after isha and the witr a hour or 2 before fajr that way works best for me alhamdulilah

And i hope you get through your difficulties inshallah and may Allah bless you ameen