In AIPAC speech, Obama repeats support for Israel, peace talks

khalillulah

the only canidate who does not support the zionist is ron paul and he does not stood a chance of winning coz all america is run by zionist

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Salaam,

Politics is intergal to Islam. Once agian, I say we need to be active livers of life. Bad grammar but it works. Now, there is one candidate who has come out and told us he will cut aid. There seems to be little choice: Ron Paul.

I is sorry. :p

People, remember that voting has no place in Islaam. Those scholars/shaykhs (not milkshaykhs!) who say it is allowed, limit it to extreme situations where the Muslims are clearly benefitting by voting or not voting for a certain candidate.

Very true; which is why (Muslim) people should try to vote for a person who has good policies for Muslims or not waste their time at all.
Salam alaikum.

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
sorry for generalizing

That's a pretty broad statement.... to vilify an entire nation.

What about the American muslims, like me, can they be trusted?

What about the large part of the population that DID NOT VOTE FOR, and DOES NOT AGREE WITH the policies of Bush?

Should we just throw everyone into the same category & hate them all? I thought I read in the Quran something about peace, tolerance, or something similiar. Sound familiar?

:salam2:

i am sorry for generalizing but i was speaking about politicians who can never be trusted.
I was not talking about the citizens who ALHAMDULLILAH have accepted Islam
May Allah increase our Emaan Ameen.

Forgive me if my statement hurt you in any way

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Living in the US currently, is an example of extreme circumstances. We have to help change. Not only for Muslims but for all people. Our votes would send a message. Our votes would encourage those who are idle to particpate. We are responisilbe for accepting or challenging the rules and regulations that are imposed upon a people.

Inshallah

:salam2:

i am sorry for generalizing but i was speaking about politicians who can never be trusted.
I was not talking about the citizens who ALHAMDULLILAH have accepted Islam
May Allah increase our Emaan Ameen.

Forgive me if my statement hurt you in any way

No problem. I may have jumped to my own conclusion prematurely. :redface:

I agree that hardly any politician is worthy of trust. The US electoral process is a joke, & badly in need of an overhaul. The candidates are all bought out by the special interest groups, & become their lackeys.