Inauguration Day for Obama

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Salaam,

Please take care brothers and sisters- I am just afraid that even though it is a peaceful demonstration, there are also chances of it turning ugly. May Allah protect everyone on that day.

I think since we cannot physically be out there fighting for our Palestinian brothers and sisters, this is a good alternative way. Other countries such as Indonesia are rallying as well to voice out their disgust at the massacres in Palestine. We should all do the best that we can to help our other helpless Muslims out there and if this demonstration can somehow have a small impact on them, then I'd say do it.

May Allah reward everyone for even the smallest effort in trying to help our Palestinian brothers and sisters.

Almeftah

Good idea, but i have to warn you, If one muslim attempts to use bad language or an act of violence, you'll only get bad results. For some muslims cant control their feelings when in anger or frustration.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

My brothers and sisters I am the old protest queen. Here are some suggestions. Please do not stand. You must keep moving. You can not stand still. Please know you will never get emotional. You have to keep the best of manners. The message is important. You are alerting people and educating people. Talk..on your banners state facts and statistics. eg. total number of innoncent civilians killed. Have banners urging for pleas and prayers. Use candles whenever possible. Always smile at the onlookers. Have someone carry a zakat box.

The Park Police will not allow any permits on Inaguration Day..but ask for one the following saturday.

To make you guys laugh : it is going to be 1 degree F on Saturday morning when I plan to protest. I get the feeling it is going to be protest of one.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
Salaam,

OK folks settle down.

As I have read across Muslim forums etc. Most scholars agree that protest is the least we can do. This is not time for us to sit and say duh!!!

The whole Obama thing: He ain't a Muslim. As I told a dear friend who is Black..you have to decide are you Muslim first or are you an African American Muslim. He is not on the side of the Muslims!! So who cares if he is the first black president. It does not mean anything to the Muslims. He is Jewish first and then black. Read and research.

I must say you can not celebrate a man because of the color of his skin.

And no Afro-Americans are not the most hated and ignored people in the world. Get over it. The most despised people are the Israeli's and the most ignored are the Palestinians.

We have to get over our sense our nationalism...we are Muslims first. It really does not matter what Obama and his zionist cronies are doing on Inaguration Day...becasue we know they will still be aiding and abetting in killing Muslim babies.

:salam2:

what do you mean, get over it? how dare you say that black people should get over it!!

and the palestinians aren't the most ignored. it's the people of darfur ( fellow muslims ) very rarely are they ever mentioned here. and of course the people of sudan are black.
:wasalam:

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
wa alaikum salaam

it is never my intentions to start fitnah with another muslim...but I am African American/black myself so please don't try to speak for all black ppl because I know a lot of African American/Black muslims who are not happy about Obama but just happy that he is black. I would rather see Jesse Jackson there to be honest because he believes in two-state solution and will also go into poverty stricken neighborhoods and work with the poor. Obama....i don't think so.

Also, Obama has already shown that he is not going to make this first priority...so we as muslims need to remind him who he dealing with....Allah's loyal servant unlike himself for he already apostate.

third of all....what other inaugragtion is going to have over 1 million ppl in attendance..............yeah I thought so.

So All the Muslims. Unite Unite Unite on January 20,2009

Unite Unite. One Ummah

why aren't you protesting Darfur, which has had much more loss of life?

it's true that i can't speak for all black people, but most black people feel the way that i mentioned.

you mentioned that he isn't going to make Gaza his first priority. why would he? he is the president of the US. America is always gonna come first for the president. our economy is a wreck, people losing jobs. people aren't gonna let him ignore that. should he care about what's happening in Gaza? of course, we all should without a doubt. but it wouldn't be obama's or any other presiden't top priority, especially if it isn't happening in the US.

truthfully, we don't know if he wouldn't go into poverty stricken neighborhoods. which ones? i say this because he has gone into very mean streets and helped people here in the US. if you meant Gaza, i don't know. it may be terribly unsafe. he does have a family after all. jesse jackson may go into Gaza now, but i doubt that he would if he were president. why? because he would have a different status, a higher one; and somebody stupid would try to take his life even if he or obama were going there to do the right thing.

ahmed m

Wasalam.To whom it may concern,my comment wasnt a mistake.
I pray to Allah to prevent fitna unfolding in the world,and this plan would cause. fitna.#
I pray to Allah to help those who help Islam,you arent doin a favour to the solidarity of Islam or its reputation.
I pray to Allah to help the brothers and sisters of Gaza,a protest wouldnt bring the help of Allah down.
And finally,i pray Allah(SWT) make Barack Obama a means to end the crisis in Gaza.
And Allah knows best...
JZK

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Read the facts. I wrote very simply you have to understand there is no need to feed into the victim mentality. I dare to speak the truth. I am speaking from a platfrom of the informed. I do not write from my shirt sleeve.

You choose to be black first. You choose to place the color of your skin over faith. I wrote that we are Muslims first. That is the most important priority.

Barak Obama did not represent blacks. How could he. He is Jewish. He is the Manchurain Candidate.

Malcolm X understood the need to be Muslim first. That is the reason he was killed.

In no way am I stating that the treatment of Afro-Americans in this country has been fair. It has been inhumane.
However, we have representatives in Congress,including Afro-Americans, who have voted for Israel across the board. Check the voting records. Please ask them why they vote for Israel. Ask your president-elect why he is in the pocket of Israel.

Even the Sudanese have protested for their brothers and sisters in Palestine.
Why does it have to be black first. Oppression is oppression. As Muslims we are commanded to fight all oppression.

Start more posts but do not compare...our children are dying being shot at point blank..have compassion.

ahmed m

Jewish????
Sorry but that compliment would be taken out from your sleeve.On several occasions he has stated he is a christian,baptised at the age of 29.Now you cant be jumping into controversies.If a person says he or she is muslim,i cant say he isnt based on assumption.Yes,if he does something totally against the creed of faith then we can confortably identify his or her status as a muslim.And besides,he is the president-elect of the entire USA population not just for the jews.Thats y im persuading all to come on good terms with him.If you like someone,you will be willing to listen to him more attentively.So dont spoil our reputation,cus if the american muslims make a mockery of most confortably one of the most memorable days of his life,dont expect anything from the gentlemen.Hope all (most!!!) of the brothers and sisters who read my comments understand.
And Allah knows best

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I have written before and I will stand by what I say. Please read and you will discover in the fine print why he is Jewish. I do not have time to reiterate.
You write he is the president of the entire US and not the Jews. No, he is the puppet of the zionists. Once again, I urge you to read.

Why are you trying to persude me to come to good terms with a man that has catergorically told us he is not Muslim, he is the man to be in charge of those who suppy weapons to kill Muslims.

Wake up!! Who cares if this is the best day of his life. His hands are red with the blood of Muslim babes.

And protesting is not limited to one day.

Do not be an aplogist for the warmongers. Do not worry about your reputation. We have a reputation: We are Belivers.

Think of what you will have to say on the Day of Judgement. How do we prepare an answer while our babies are being killed with Obama's hands.

My brothers and sisters I ask the Forgiveness of Allah subhana talla if I have not written the Truth.

ahmed m

My dear brother.Muhammed(saw) was sent as the mercy to the worlds.Not just as a mercy to mankind,but to the worlds.Our attitude should be that of his,otherwise who are we really following.Our desires?The story of the killer of Hamzah is famous.Imagine my dear brother!!!If you have had a person in ur family murdered,his or her chest ripped open and his or her liver chewed then you can claim rightfully that you have experienced the grief and patience of my dear prophet.No doubt innocent Gaza civilians are bein killed.But we shouldnt let our emotions take over us.The prophet even wished islam for his worst enemies,and Allah granted guidance to the murderer of his dear uncle.We should also take a similar attitude.Even though we cant in no circumstance say he is responsible for the killings as he isnt the president yet, but for argument sake lets say he is.However,we should all wish for his guidance.We shouldnt disgrace him.If you follow the guidance and teachings of my dear prophet,you will wholeheartedly accept my comments.

And about the dignity of the muslims.Of course we have dignity,as we are muslims.Islam will always have dignity.However,the outlook the non believers hav towards us should be a positive one.This is not me saying this, the prophet demonstrated this in his practical life.Not to show others,but with the intention to practice the beloved sunnah of nabi alayhis salam.

And Allah knows best

farhopes

No God but Allah
I've read analysis written by non-Muslim pundits that Israel launched its mass murder campaign against Ghazza at this time precisely because they were not sure about Obama's policy toward them and wanted to get the most strategic advantage before he took office.

They think and plan ahead and all we do is react and shout.

Well, a few days ago, Muhammad Hassaneen Haikal, who is considered one of the best and oldest political analyst, talked to Aljazeera assuring that Obama got informed of the details of the Israeli brutal attack against Gaza while he was on holiday in Honwlollo. Haikal assured that he knew from his own sources that Israel got Obama's approval before starting its attack.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Brother Ayman...I do respect you. However I believe that you have been misguided with the politics of the new world order.
It boils down to the fact that there is no such thing as a presidential election. You can research skull& bones; the illumanati; the federal reserve system etc. etc. etc.
Basically the US is a front for a bank and arms dealer...the zionist. This is nothing new....
It is all a big game.

Brother, the Zionists own the bank..they put into office the puppet. I posted a piece on how the Israel's run the US today. Funny, how no-one reads the truth but are willing to support lies.
America is a lie. Why do Muslims want to befriend a liar. Why not please the people of Gaza and not the bootlickers of the Israeli's in the White House.

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
salaam alaikum

like I said before, I plan to protest regardless. if I am one woman protest or 100 it does not matter. I have Allah on my side and even if I am arrested...there is nothing those zionist or police can do to relent my faith in Allah subhana wa tala

and to Nakyreem

I have protested Darfur...plenty times. And are you serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there has been plenty of focus on Darfur...national fast and a big rally in DC about two years ago with Celebrities. Honestly, I am against all oppresion whether oppress are Muslims or non-muslims because I know how King of Ethopia protected the Muslims back when Islam was still new. And see the problem with Darfur is that Muslims are killing Muslims. ugh...ignored.

Like I said before, Unite one Ummah unite One Ummah

Samandar

Allahu Akbar brother.
If this would work then Allahu Akbar

and if it woulnt? then no Allah Akbar? sry just kidding..

by the way thats a good idea if we can get the message across nicely peacefully. if you get permission then do it. but if some dont want to do it, dont, instead you can just pray to Allah that things go well.

too bad for me...

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
Salaam,

Sister do not get arrested. Trust me. Keep moving. Read my earlier post. Please.

i read through all your earlier post and you mentioned not to get arrested but not stating why. I mean wouldn't this bring the cause more media attention and hopefully more sympthaizers. My intention is not to get arrested but I want to be a real activist not no part-time or only when it is convient and looks fashionable. You know some people protest only to fit in.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Brother I am just tired of fighting for twenty odd years. I have seen through many levels of deception. You can not make friends with those who wish us no good. They will never accept us as human beings. They want that which we have without submitting to Allah subhana talla.

I have always been a little on the revolutionary side and I have seen some change but I have also seen people turn with the tide. I have witnessed people sell out to the dollar.

Forgive my despondency...I do not like K street..too many moneymongers. Incidentally, the New World Order will not win the final battle. They are cowards.

As to Sister LostLilly,

I was arrested for protesting outside the White House. It was a major headache. The media only shows the stars who get arrested. You end up with file; and you may lose your job. Protesting is to educate and inform others as to the reality of the situation. It is not to provoke a fire in full blaze.

I know that many people protest because it is a fun thing to do. But a serious activist has to spend time reading the issues on all sides..collecting data..contacting politicians and fund raising. They have to meet with other organized groups to make the bond stronger. It is a time consuming activity and time is better spent outside of jail.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Mashallah this is a great idea may Allah give you all strength and protection ameen but i agree with the sister it can be hard i just hope you guys get the message out thier for the world to see and i support you from england i wish you all the best...

And i was watching islam channel and someone pointed out that this is a sign of judgement day when your slave becomes your master subhanallah ALLAH promise is true the once slaves in america (black african americans) now is the president its a sign and their are many more to come!!