Indian soldiers paraded naked in Kashmir

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

I think this is kinda funny. There were two non-Muslim Indian Soldiers who pretended to be Muslims and tricked there way into someone's house by asking for food. Then they tried raping a girl, but they fought back and the neighbours and all got the men and dragged them outside before beating them.

Source Reuters:
SRINAGAR, Kashmir, June 27 (Reuters) - Hundreds of angry Kashmiri villagers paraded two Indian soldiers naked through the streets after they were "caught trying to rape" a 17-year-old girl, witnesses and newspaper reports said on Wednesday. Police said they were investigating the incident which took place late on Tuesday in Kunan, a village north of Srinagar, the summer capital of Indian-controlled Kashmir. "Two army men in civil dress entered our house in the afternoon demanding food and shelter. They asked my mother to leave and tried to rape me," the girl was reported as saying. "I resisted and screamed until my neighbours rescued me," she said, according to the Greater Kashmir daily. Mohammad Usman, a witness, told Reuters by phone that furious villagers had beaten up the soldiers, stripped them, shaved their heads and paraded them through the village market. "Police fired in the air to disperse the protesters and rescued the two soldiers," said a local police officer, who asked not to be identified. An Indian army spokesman denied the rape allegations. "It is all baseless, the allegations were spread by vested interests to malign the army," he said. Indian security forces fighting separatist militants in the disputed region have been accused in the past of human rights violations, including rape and extrajudicial killings. But authorities deny any systematic rights violations and say all reports are investigated and the guilty punished. More than 42,000 people have been killed since a revolt against Indian rule broke out in 1989, officials say. Human rights activists put the toll at 60,000 dead or missing.

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

Akhi, the way I heard on al-Jazeera is that the army men were pretending to be mujahideen. So if they like succeeded in raping the sister and escaping the villagers will accuse their brothers in the resistance of the foul deed.

Alhamdulilah ALLAH(swt) is the best of planners.

kayleigh

How is attempted rape, humiliation, and war funny? I seem to be missing the joke. Please, enlighten me.

truesuccess

Proud to be a Muslim
This is what actually their job is ...

They regularly do rapes, same like Soliders doing in Iraq

And also media is in full support of them ...

Media will show all useless news like Aishwaria Rai's Marraige
Aishwaria's father, mother, sisters, friends, people standing outside marriage ceremony, tea man, milkman

Idiots...

No news channels will show this news, it will suddenly disappear

May ALLAH help us

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Few years back 2 soldiers tried to play prank with a college girl in our state. They were busted by the local people. Police came for their rescue. They were almost half dead after being beaten by the people.

yeah its true that news channels which are either sponsored or monitored by the govt's will never ever speak of these kind of truths. These cowards, kuffars together with hypocrites are afraid of truth.

May Allah punish these wrong doing people.

wa/salam

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
I think this is kinda funny. There were two non-Muslim Indian Soldiers who pretended to be Muslims and tricked there way into someone's house by asking for food. Then they tried raping a girl, but they fought back and the neighbours and all got the men and dragged them outside before beating them.

:salam2:
I do not find this funny at all, how funny would it be if that 17yr old girl was your sister or daughter. Allah forbid.