Injustice in Somalia

Abu Hannah

Slave of Allah
Suuban Maalin Ali Hassan, a 37 year old mother of eight children talked to journalists with presence of her husband inside her house over the ordeal she faced last Saturday as she was on her way near Elirfid, northeast of Mogadishu, according to reports from Shabelle Media.

“Last Saturday, as I was driving my donkey-cart loaded with grass near Elirfid settlement, two Ethiopians armed with AK 47 came straight at me suddenly after they come out of a detour. They stopped me under gunpoint and forcibly held me to the ground and then everything went against my willing” said Suuban, while weeping.

Suuban said the Ethiopian soldiers did everything to her, including rape and beatings. “After they were done with me, they told me to walk off and not to look back, threatening they will kill me if I do glance back to take a good look at them,” Suuban said.

Ahmed Ali Hassan, Husband of Suuban also spoke to the newsmen said,“My wife was raped and tortured by Ethiopian soldiers so that I am calling on everyone who can help to rush to our help”.

The husband also said that he took his wife to Keysaney hospital, one of the major hospitals in Mogadishu for check up.

“Doctors at Keysaney advised us not to have intercourse for six months to find out whether my wife was infected with HIV. Also the doctor counseled my wife not to breastfeed our youngest baby during the six-month period, said Ahmed.

The news came as Ethiopian premier, Meles Zenawi, told the press that the remaining Ethiopian troops would be withdrawn from Somalia immediately.

Meanwhile an Ethiopian military convoy supported by tanks and battlewagons was attacked Tuesday as it was leaving the capital for southern Somalia. Witnesses said the Ethiopians were traveling out of the capital when unknown gunmen attacked them around KM4 junction, south of Mogadishu.

abdul Qadir

remember death
:salam2:

O Allah punish the ethopian soldiers who are in somalia and Ya Rabi You see what they have done to this poor woman and many others that go unreported Ya Rabi punish them and punish zenawi and those who invited them as well .... :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

La Hola wala Qowata Ila Bilah, its hard to see my Muslims people, everywhere in the world and in my country Somalia to face such tremendous attacks.
Allah sees everything, and there is nothing to say unless I say what I say in the field......

island muslim

Slaam Alaiykum,

And guess who supported the somalian "goverment" now in power thanks to the backing and support of ethiopian army and goverment???

United Snakes of Aggresion.

:mad:

ai-musa

ASALAM ALLEYKUM:

THE ETHIOPIAN HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO DISTROY US SOMALIAN. THE LAAST WAR WE HAD I REMEMBER WE BEAT THEM PREATY GOOD UNTILL THEY CALLED ON THE USA. I DONT KNOW WHY THEY R WONDERING AROUND OT COUNTRY. MAY ALLAH GET THEM OUT MORE THAN 500 THOUSANDS SOMALIAN FLED SINCE THE HAVE ARRIVED AND THEY ARE ALL IN HUNGER AND HOMELESS MAY ALLAH GIVE US JUSTICE. AMMEN. ALLUHU AKBAR.:tti_sister: