Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamua allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear brothers and sisters

My beloved grandmother has passed away yesterday,and with my grandmother one part of my soul.

I ask you humbly my dear brothers and sisters to please keep my grandmother in your prayers and duas. InshAllah tomorow will be her Jannaza. She has been very good and pious Muslimah, and was close to me and my family all my life.

Please dear brothers and sisters make duas to Allah that He easy her questioning in mezar and reward her with beautiful Jannah Al Firdaws ,and grant me and my family sabr and patiente. Ameen ya Rabby

:wasalam:

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
wsalam

dear sister may Allah give you sabr and grant your grandmother jannat ul firdows in highest ranks,ameen
when a muslim die and 40 pious muslims attend his/ her janaza Allah accepts his good repute and enters him/her in jannah (meaning of a hadith)

muhammad sabri

Dear Sister :salam2:,
I hope you'll pain will pass gently and that you may find rest in the remembrance of Alla(swt) in His mercy and His love and also in a more human aspect remembering the beautiful moments you spent with your gtandmother, i pray to Allah(swt) that she may find rest finally and tht she may be content with what Allah(swt) has kept as a reward for her good actions and intentions,and i also ask humbly to Allah(swt) to forgive and cancel her sins and to forgive yours and mine :),for verily Allah(swt) is the One who said:'' VERILY MY MERCY SHALL SURPASS MY WRATH''.. so dear sister if you feel down right now it's ok, we are humans it will also pss inch'Allah, so i also pray that Allah(swt) may give you rest in your heart and as you said: WE BELONG TO ALLAH(SWT) AND TO HIM WE WILL RETURN

-and Allah(swt) knows best-
:wasalam: peace to you and to your dear grandmother which i also my sister in Islam :)

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Asalamualaykum Dear sister,

I'm sorry to hear your news. May Allah grant your Grandmother the highest place in Jannah and save her from the punishment in the grave and the fire of Jahanam.
May Allah give you and your family strength and patience during this time.
Hold close the wonderful memories you have of her, keep making dua for her always.
All our thoughts and duas are with her, you and your family.
Stay strong sweetie.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
My Deepest Sympathy And Condolences.

:bismillah:
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un.

:salam2:

Dearest sister Asja;
My deepest sympathy and condolences.
To you and your family on the passing away
of your dearest grand mother.

~May Allah swt place her among the best and pious muslims
in Jannah~Amin!
And
~May Allah swt grant you and your family the highest of patience and comfort during this sad moment~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'un

May Allah forgive and have mercy on your grandmother's soul and make it easy for her in the grave and give her jannatul firdaus.Ameen.
May Allah grant you and your family patience.Ameen.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raj'oon.

Ukht, we are all headed that way. Sooner or later, it'll be us.

I ask Allaah to remove her sins, elevate her postion, expand her grave, and accept her deeds. I ask Allaah to grant you and your family patience.

when a muslim die and 40 pious muslims attend his/ her janaza Allah accepts his good repute and enters him/her in jannah (meaning of a hadith)

Ukht do you have evidence for this? Please share it with us.

Jazaakillahu khayraa.

Ershad

Walaykum Assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Death is a reminder for all of us. Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un. May Allah accept your grandmother's deeds and have mercy on her.

wsalam

dear sister may Allah give you sabr and grant your grandmother jannat ul firdows in highest ranks,ameen

Maybe you meant this ? - Prophet sallallahu alayhe wasalaam said "Whoever has 3 rows pray over him, then it becomes neccessary (i.e. Paradise)"
Recorded by Tirmidhee who graded Hasan.

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Ukht do you have evidence for this? Please share it with us.

'Abdullah b. 'Abbas reported that his son died in Qudaid or 'Usfan. He said to Kuraib to see as to how many people had gathered there for his (funeral). He (Kuraib) said: So I went out and I informed him about the people who had gathered there. He (Ibn 'Abbas) said: Do you think they are forty? He (Kuraib) said: Yes. Ibn 'Abbas then said to them: Bring him (the dead body) out for I have heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: If any Muslim dies and forty men who associate nothing with Allah stand over his prayer (they offer prayer over him), Allah will accept them as intercessors for him. [Saheeh Muslim 4:2072]

'A'isha reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) saying: If a company of Muslims numbering one hundred pray over a dead person, all of them interceding for him, their intercession for him will be accepted. [Saheeh Muslim 4:2071]

Edit: I dunno the commentary, if anyone can fetch that up, it would be nice.

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
Ina Li Laah wa Ina Ilayhi Raajiiiyn

(from Him we are and To Him we Return)
May Allah (Jala W Alaa) Rest her soul in Peace,
also to our dear ones gone and to us Whom we are
following; Bi Rahmatika Yaa Arhama Rahimiyyyn.

'amin.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
As salam 'alaykum warahamtu-llah

may Allah grant her Jannatul Firdaus
and may Allah grant patience and perseverance to the people closer to her.

ameen ya rabbal 'alameen

fee amani-llah

helpinghumanity

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Inna Lillahe wa inna alahe rajiun [Verily to Him we belong and to Him is our return]

May Allah SWT give your grandmother peace and jannah, and give you and you family patience and comfort. Ameen

Aziboy

Banned
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon.

Dear all, sister have requested to make dua for her grandmother and not to express comments as to what you prayed, wud request ya'll to stop this and pray for her sincerely after ur salahs.

Jazak Allahu khair

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Inna lillahi inna ilaihi Rajioon.

Inna Lillahi Inna ilaihi Raajioon. May ALLAH SWT grant her Jannatul Firdaus and give Sabr to the family. Ameen.

muhammad sabri

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon.

Dear all, sister have requested to make dua for her grandmother and not to express comments as to what you prayed, wud request ya'll to stop this and pray for her sincerely after ur salahs.

Jazak Allahu khair

:salam2: Dear i think that it is better to post here what we prayed for, it is because we are humans and we also must have compassion among each others as an ummah, think about it, i personally would love to hear the love that my ummah is showing by seeing what they asked for:someone may have asked forgiveness, another may have asked jannah, however at the HUMAN level this is surely SADAQA and treated as a GENTLE word that we give to someone(in this case our sister) in her hard moment.
Surely did the sahaba ask Rasulullah for Duas and SURELY Prophet Muhammad asked Allah the prayer and let the people know what and how he(saws) asked Allah(swt) this is how today we have all the narrations about the Duas that prophet Muhammad did for the sahaba, his family and even us :)
-and Allah knows best-
:wasalam: may Allah guide us all to the true source of Light and Truth that resides in His infinite Rahma and Allah is al Rahman al Rahim :) Salam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicm wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear brothers and sisters

May you all be in the best state of health and eman InshAllah

I do not words to thank you my dear brothers and sisters for your honest duas for me and my family, especially for my beloved grandmother, because our Prophet sallahu alaihi wa saalam said:“…the dua of a muslim for his brother (in Islam) in his absence is readily accepted". ( Muslim).

It is so hard to know that nothing will be anymore the same,and that InshAllah we need to wait whole our life to see again those who we lost and to be with them on Onother world. But Alhmadulilah, at least we are Muslims and we have Allah.

And Alhamdulillah that we are Muslims and that we can always be there for other Muslims for the sake of Allah.May Allah reward you dear brothers and sisters for your duas for my beloved grandmother and may Allah give you in return more sabr and patiente .Ameen ya Rabby.

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa baarakatuhu