Musulmanin

:salam2:

I think this is a first ever video showing the inside of Kaaba

[yt]EWzJXUAQQEE[/yt]

[yt]FuT-0Zh8oKg[/yt]

Sanaa01

Muslima
very beautiful :ma: I have never seen the inside of the kaaba this is my first time.Thank you for posting this videos jazak Allah khair

Ya Allah la tahrimna min ziyaratuhu wala min shafa3atuhu Ameen

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
:wasalam:
Wow...!!!
Mashallah this is really beautifull ...When i was small i always used to ask my mom about inside the kaaba ...what is inside there...?
i have seen it now and i also show it to my mother...!!!

rika

Assalamualaikum Wr Wb...
Subhanallah... Now iknow, what is inside of Kabah. It's beautiful!

Musulmanin

I'm not sure but I think this is first ever video of Kaaba from inside. At least first video that was made public.

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

Being and praying inside must be a great feeling, you could also choose any direction to pray, you're just inside it! I wish they had preserved it like it was at the time of our beloved Prophet, peace be upon him.

wantobeMumin

:salam2: I dont know y But i did not want to see that.

a guy is walking around with a camera in the holliest place on earth..i just dont like it.

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
Being and praying inside must be a great feeling, you could also choose any direction to pray, you're just inside it! I wish they had preserved it like it was at the time of our beloved Prophet, peace be upon him.

Woww...I never wonder that .....(direction)...Its cool...

sumaya_02

proud muslimah
About walking then remember Hazrat bilal (r.d) stand at the top of the kaba'a and gave adhaan....

wooow mashAllah its sooo beautiful
sister amna what does Hazrat means? sorry i never heard of that word before i joined this website
jazakAllah khair
ma'asalama

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
wooow mashAllah its sooo beautiful
sister amna what does Hazrat means? sorry i never heard of that word before i joined this website
jazakAllah khair
ma'asalama

HAZRAT=giving some one respect we call them Hazrat ....
like respective man or respective women....we used to call them hazrat

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
If you don't want to download additional software, there's a site called www.keepvid.com Just enter the URL of the youtube site and you're set.

I've never used it myself, but I've seen my brother use it so hopefully it'll work :)