intro

PeacePeace

:salam2: everyone, my name is Younus and I am new to this website. I stumbled upon this website while searching for something over the net and it seemed quite extensive so I signed up. Anyway a little bit about myself, I'm 21, born n raised in Texas and alhamdulillah, brought up in an islamic atmosphere with good muslim friends to help me face the fitnah along the way. I'm hoping to gain better perspective through attaining knowledge and ideas from the people here and hope to help wherever I can. Please make dua for me and our ummah. Jazaks y'all. :salam2:

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
:wasalam: and welcome to TTI brother!

Mashallah, you seem to be an articulate brother hope to read more from you.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah ncie to know about u Brother. Welcome to TTI, Insha Allah we will get benefitted from ur knowledge as u will from us. u 2 pls be rem me in ur duwas.
May Allah help us in following and understand Islam betterand better and grand us Jannah with his mercy. Ameen.

Allah Hafiz.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Masha Allah brother subhan Allah. Ameen insha allah the Ummah will stay stronger than ever. welcome to tti.

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
:wasalam:

Welcome to TTI bro and nice to know you

Will be glad to share knowledge with you and hope you enjoy your stay here

wassalam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

PeacePeace

Thank yall for the warm welcome. Alhamdulillah, alot of very nice bros n sisters here, I've already downloaded a book and started reading. This plethora of knowledge is getting me excited, hehe if only time was just as abundant.