Introducin me..

white-rose

Salam to all, i hope u are all in good health

Im new to this site, tough i have been reading for some time now.
Im relativly new in islam, still learning allmost the basics, first ramadan starting now. Im so nervous about that....
Im married with one child at the moment, i also have kids from my first marriage, praying for the god to make them muskim too and helping me to raise them all.
I hope to get new friends here, coz i know just my hubby here( we live in non-muslim country)....
This was now just shortly, i have to go to my son 4 month, now..
Salamu aleikum

revert2007

Love Fishing
welcome to this website and ver are happy to have u here.insyaAllah Allah will help u in raising ur kids and May He bleses u :hearts:

yafash

Asalam alaykum, welcome welcome.

I pray you benefit from this site. May Allah guide your kids too.

Is Ur spouse Muslim too.

Feel free to ask and be prepared to read and listen a lot.

Asalam alaykum

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:salam2:
WELCOME to tti sis!!! :D:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY139::shake:

:ma: ur a covert welcome to islam too :)Dont worry u'll make lots and lots of very nice friends here! Feel free to ask any questions regarding islam. Everyone will help inshallah. Happy Ramadan to u sis..i know u'll do fine inshallah no need to be nervous.

take care,
fatima♥
:tti_sister::hearts:

Zahra88

Ramadan prayers

Assalamu alaikom dear sisters,

I am a convert to Islam and feel lost in a wast amount of knowledge. This is my first Ramadan and I need guidance. Can some one please guide me on how to perform Ramadan prayers.

May Allah's Blessings be with you...:tti_sister:

white-rose

Hi

Yes mu hubby is muslim too, im convert but he was born to muslim family...
I hope to be good muslim like him, but i have so many questions and doubts tha i cant talk with him

myislamictools

Assalamo alaykom

Assalamo alaykom white-rose,
First of All, We and You pray Allah and Thank Him for guiding Us to Islam! truely, it's the best Gift We can Have.
I would Help you with any questions and doubts you have.
i have so many questions and doubts tha i cant talk with him
Let me tell you Sister that we are All learning new things, NONe-Muslim knows everything and believe me and trust that, in a year or two, you'll be the one showing new things about Islam to your husband! :) and having deep and long discussions about everything related! so no worries. Just take things step by step, Just soo dont hesitate asking your husband things (he will be impressed and happy that you seek more and more knowledge, and it will give me him pleasure to show you more and more things). Also, I advice you to just watch, look in the moral of things, not in the actions that you have to do. This Way, you can easily feel things and make your faith growing inchae Allah.

For Zahra88,
Can some one please guide me on how to perform Ramadan prayers
. 100 % yes, there you go :
during Ramadan, Like All days, there is the Five prayers that we have to pray (i believe you already perform them correctly, if no you can post it and im sure all brothers siters can help as there is many articles and videos about it :) )
So, during Ramadan, You pray like usual your five prayers AT time. And there is the Sunnah of Praying TARAWEEH, performed in Mosque (Please know sister that praying in Mosque isnt an obligation for a woman since it's hard for her to "easily" go & get back home alone.)
So about the Taraweeh, They are performed by Everyone at once, guided by the Imam. Prayed two rakats by two rakats. Global amount of Rakats Depends on how much the Imam read of Quran in each Rakats as he has to Finish Two Hizbs during Taraweeh per Day (special Parts of quran, Quran = 60hizbs...2hizbs perday > 60 per ramadan :) ).

I think i wrote too much for this post, if you have more questions or doubts, The Forum is here for that :)

Wassalamo alaykom.

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum sisters
Welcome to TTI.. May u benefit from this site InshAllah.. :)... May Allah guide ur childrens to the right path and guide us all.. Ameen
Enjoy ur stay :D
Take care

umkawtar

welcome

:salam2:my sister , Welcome to Islaam , May Allah guide all of your family and make easy for you the kowledge and practice of islaam. May Allah make ramadaan easy for you, Ramadaan kareem,slm

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Welcome to Islam and to the Family sis :D:D:D:D
I am just glad you have joined our family here and we'll be more than happy to help you:D
just ask, and ask,and ask!!!!:D
may Allah make it easy for you!ameen