Introducing me...

isaraswaty

Dear all,....
I am Saras, originally come from Indonesia but currently living in Holland.
I am a Christian. I feel like learning more about Islam. There are so many bad judgements about Islam. But the more I learned Islam, the more I found out that those judgements weren't true at all.

So, am just saying hello to all people in this community and hoping that I could learn more from this site and you.

Best regards,

cmelbouzaidi

Dear all,....
I am Saras, originally come from Indonesia but currently living in Holland.
I am a Christian. I feel like learning more about Islam. There are so many bad judgements about Islam. But the more I learned Islam, the more I found out that those judgements weren't true at all.

So, am just saying hello to all people in this community and hoping that I could learn more from this site and you.

Best regards,

Dear friend,

Enjoy your stay on TTI and feel free to post any questions :)

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
hello!

wow! what you wrote was amazing. i like how you stand up and learn ISLAM without listening to anyone. hope you have a great journey and enjoy you stay here. also this is a great community to learn islam from. have a happy time!

:):):)

sami2000

HELLOO SISTER A THOUSAND WELCOME WITH YOU IN THE FORUM ,I LIKE HOW YOU THINK COZ MANY PEOPLE JUDGE ON ISALM WITH BAD THINGS WITHOUT SEARCHING ABOUT THE TRUTH WITHOUT STUDINGING , I HOPE THAT YOU FIND THE TRUTH SOON ,AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUISTION ABOUT ISLAM DONT HESTATE TO ASK US WE ARE YOUR FAMILY FROM GO ON .

WELCOME ,WELCOME ,WELCOME

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY2

isaraswaty

Thank you Sami,...
I feel kinda warm on my cheek coz of your warm hearted message :)
Yes, I hope that I can find the truth soon... I am learning every day....

May peace be with you Sami,...
Best regards,
Saras

isaraswaty

Thank you

Dear all @TTI,....

I would like to thanked all of you for your warm welcoming message.
And surely I will post a question(s). I hope you can help me with answer and guidance.

May peace be with you all,
Saras

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Hello Sara

WELCOME TO TTI :):):) Inshallah, here you will find alot of information that will be benficial is helping you seek the truth.:hearts:

Bye Amirah80

Ayshat

Dear Sister

I truly respect you, don't listen to what the media says, and belive me the more you learn about Islam the more you like it,

may Allah guide you and everybody to the right path

:salam2:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Welcome to the site!

I hope the site will be of immense benefit for you. If you feel you have any questions then do ask, we're willing to help you!

Take care,

Al-Kashmiri

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Assalam-o-alikum Dear sister Saras,

Welcome to TTI. May Allah's blessing be upon you. It looks like the blessing has already started to shower on you, because you are already here on TTI.
We will love to listen from you and give you advise if you ask for one.

Wassalam.

Maryam Sayyidina

Hi Sister Saras...
Mudah-mudahan cepat dibuka hatinya untuk Islam. Ameen.

Sorry guys you won't understand the the line above since it's me and Sister Saras secret :D

Alichem

HELLOO SISTER A THOUSAND WELCOME WITH YOU IN THE FORUM ,I LIKE HOW YOU THINK COZ MANY PEOPLE JUDGE ON ISALM WITH BAD THINGS WITHOUT SEARCHING ABOUT THE TRUTH WITHOUT STUDINGING , I HOPE THAT YOU FIND THE TRUTH SOON ,AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUISTION ABOUT ISLAM DONT HESTATE TO ASK US WE ARE YOUR FAMILY FROM GO ON .

WELCOME ,WELCOME ,WELCOME

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY2

Assalam-o-alaikom
Dear Brother
Try not to use upper case and large fonts. IT sdoes not look good and disturbs the look of the whole thread.
do not mind please

your brother ALi

revert2007

Love Fishing
Dear all @TTI,....

I would like to thanked all of you for your warm welcoming message.
And surely I will post a question(s). I hope you can help me with answer and guidance.

May peace be with you all,
Saras
salam kak saras.ni org malaysia tapi duk mesir skrg.semoga Allah memberi hidayah kepada akak.Allah sahaja yg memberi hidayah dan Allah jua yg menyesatkan orang.Semoga akak adalah antara orang yang terpilih menuju jalan yang benar.ameen.