introducing my self

ke_paris

Salam Alaykoum wa rahmatou Allah,

Dear sisters, dear brothers,

I hope that every thing are ok for all of you my sisters and brothers... inshallah Amen...

My name is Khalid and I live in Paris, France where i prepare a PhD about knowledge management. So, I’m new on this very nice website... I appreciate it a lot. I am very touched by those testimonys i read or i watched one the main page, in forums, etc. It make me really happy soubhana Allah. Only piety can make difference between people..

So I’m really glad to introduce my self to you and hoping develop a long, intense and soutanable relation. i hope god to help us for that and for the better... Amen Inshallah.

Particularly for sisters, I would like to say that 'm single and looking for my sweet half to complete my accomplishment of my religion inshallah. Please note that the origin are not important. So the cultural differences, from my point of view, are not an obstacle...rather an enrichment.

We can talk in English, French, Spanish or Arabic.

in the end, I hope Allah to help us to accomplish our religion using the better and the right way.

Wallahou waleyou attawfeek. Ameeen :))

Khalid

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Assalamu alaikum Brother,

Welcome to TTI!

This forum is for correcting misconceptions about Islam.

It is not allowed on this website to ask Sisters for marriage. I`m pretty sure your post will be edited.

ctfatimah78

Assalamu'alaikum Khalid,

Welcome brother to TTI.
Subhanallah....you can speak so many languages. Doing Phd in knowledge mgt. MasyaAllah...I also want to continue my studies in Phd. InsyaAllah...

I am single too. ;p

InsyaAllah we will unite for make better living among muslims and spreading our da'wahs to every single person on this planet!

See ya!

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

Welcome to TTI,

It is nice to have u join our community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah.

Take care,

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
salam calei,kum

bienvenu sur ce site, j'espere que tu apprendras des nouvelles choses sur cette magnifique & unique religion que nous pratiqons alhamdoulilah

wassalam