Invaders in TurnToIslam!

zakiyah

muslim sis
asalamu alaikum warah matullahi wabarakatuhu!

oh my god.i got the same pm.well not on tti i got an email from that person thats exactly wat was sent to me aswell.but i ignored the person.bcoz i didnt know the sender.i didt see that name on tti b4.so i thot not to reply.
astagfirullah:tti_sister:
:salam2:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I was duped too. However, Brother Masboot came to my rescue. We were all protected. Now, can I get someone to help me write letters?
My sweet brothers and sisters a scam is a scam is a scam...they send identical letters via e-mails.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
hold up, you think she should hide this when she can save innocent a brother or sister that wants to help this crazy person believe that are telling the truth. That is very selfish of you sister. I would not be surprise if someone fall for this, I might have. Islam is beautiful its rules and foundation are perfect but it is not mean Muslim or the follower are perfect no one is perfect. Someone use other love and desire to be a good follower to harm them lik this person claim that are in need and muslim. I am so shock a sister nihm was the first person to notice others about this spam when some of you got before her and realize that is Sam. that is really ashamed, in the website we are a family and we should watch other back and notice each other when something is wrong notice each other. by the way brother Alkathir, why should we hide a mistakes like this and what kind of a person makes a mistakes like that. Mistakes are mean to be learned from.

Assalamualaikum,

My apologies

Sakeena

Concerning sister *!*!*!*!*!*!...

[COLOR="Magenta"]Asalam alaikum everyone! Help! The same thing happened to me recently too! Mrs. *!*!*!*!*!*!, a Muslimah widow, pms me and i gave her my email and it's the same thing!!! This is what she told me:[/COLOR]
"Assalam Alaikum.

My Dear ,
Thank you very much for your kind response, I appreciate it, I am very happy to see that there is a muslim brother who is ready to help uplift Islam, May Allah(swt) continue to bless you.

I will like you to understand that it was not really easy for me to come to the conclusion that you are the one worthy of this great task, I am really happy that Almighty Allah(swt) directed me to you and all this is for a purpose, I have prayed about this issue and I want you to pray as well, continue to pray for me I need your honest prayers, Insha Allah it will be well.

So please try and also pray to Allah(swt) about this issue, so that he can grant you the wisdom and understanding to carry on with His work. May Allah(swt) continue to grant us his mercies, Insha Allah.

The almighty Allah(swt) has a reason for choosing you for this Amanat, and I want you to know that all documents will be processed from the adequate authourities and you shall insha Allah not have any problems with anyone.

I will like you to please promise me that you will put the money into uplifting Islam, you know that is very important, We really have to worship Allah(swt) in truth and in spirit and also teach about islam and in doing so we have to put in all our best without comprising anything, Insha Allah you will be rewarded in Junnah.

So right now I will like you to please supply me with your details as follows, so I can take it to the court for processing of all the documentation that will show you as the bonafide owner of the funds, so you can contact the Security company in Europe immediately.

The details needed are as follows:
1. Your name in full.
2. Your Contact address.
3. Scanned copy of your international passport or deriver's license to be sent via email attachment.
I repeat again all these are needed to process the legal documents you will need to claim the money.

I have accepted my fate in life and I leave everything to Allah(swt) to take control, since the demise of my late husband I have been through a lot from the people I really took as a family when my husband was alive, I lost a lot and today I am just hoping on Allah(swt) to give me respite. This issue of using the funds for Allah's(swt) purpose was a plan that was nursed by myself and my husband before he died we kept it and prayed to Allah(swt) for divine directions.

It is so unfortunate he could not stay to accomplish this great goal, since Allah(swt) has directed me to you I am very happy and I believe Allah(swt) has a reason for everything in life, this matter remained a thing of the mind between myself and my late husband and I will really apprecaite it if you can share that same confidentaility with me, anything that worries us should be taken to Allah(swt) in prayers and he will give us a solution.

Please let me have your word that you will use the money in the upliftment of Islam and I want you to know that our reward lies in junnah.

May Allah(swt) bless us all, Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Wassalam,
*!*!*!*!*!*!."

I don't understand why she is doing this? I really don't understand. I'm a busy schoolgirl, I don't have the time really... ugh. Did the same thing happen to anyone else?

Salam,

Sakeena

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Who's this?
Sakeeena's back!!
Allah Akbar!
:hearts::hearts::hearts:

Not long ago, i received a PM (i won't say from who), who was asking me to go with an elderly woman who wants to go to a masjiid in order to profess her shahada, and to receive further information about Islaam; just to see the answer of this person, i replied saying that i don't mind and what masjiid does this 'elderly woman wants to go to..I still havn't received an answer:SMILY231:

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Is possible that this person might be familiar this the site more than we think he/she is? Have any of you notice what type of people that chose to send this kind of mail to rather than others? Just be careful and stay safe!!