IOF troops kill two Palestinians on first day of Ramadan

rachamim

Banned
SisterHarb: "Zionists occupy the whole of 'Palestine'.": Time for a history lesson: In 1919 the British offered both the Zionists and the Arabs who now call themselves "Palestinians" their own lands. The Arab portion encompassed 70% of all land and most of the arable (productive farmland) land. The Zionists accepted their tiny portion. The Arabs however demanded all of it despite their not being indigenous to the land. The British then took most of the Arab portion and created the Kingdom of Jordan for the Hashemi (Hashemite) Clan from al Hejaz, in what is now Saudi Arabia. The Hashemi were also given the Kingdom of Iraq.

When Jordan was created, in 1921, the British Ethnically Cleansed it of all its Jews, forbidding any Jew from living east of the Jordan River. The Jews didn't sit in camps constructing bombs to use against Arab babies. We didn't whine about victimhood and unfair oppression. Instead we went about building our nation. What did "Palestinians' do? In 1920, after they lost Jordan, they began using terrorism against Jewish women and children and continued this until 1936. In that 16 year period not a single Jewish response was made. Instead we continued building our nation. By 1929 we had full Economic Takeoff so that we were already a de facto nation in all but name.

In 1947 the Arab World went crazy when the UN voted to partion the Mandate between Jews and Arabs. The Arab nations attacked their own Jewish populations and caused 1 million Jewish Refugees, much more than the "Palestinian Refugees." Despite this travesty, this crime against humanity, we didn't whine and ask for pity, we continued building our nation.

Still, untill the present, the Jews have always offered peaceful co-existence and agreed that so called "Palestinians" should have their own independent nation, just as we first agreed in 1919. Since 1919 the "Palestinian's" options have decreased with each passing year. Why? Because "Palestinians" exist only in dysfunctional symbiosis to Zionism. Without Zionism there would be no "Palestinians," because the "Palestinians" entire existence revolves around victimhood and hatred of Israel and Jews.

When Zionism first arrived in the Middle East, in 1881, Jews like my family had been on that land for thousands of years. Nobody "occupied" anything. In fact, truth be told, Arabs only entered history in 700 BCE/BC, almost 1,000 years AFTER Jews first ruled that land! When the first Arab arrived on that land, in the 7th Century CE/AD, we were already ancient. So, IF one insists upon discussing "Occupation," let us talk about how Khalifa 'Umar's men invaded the land and OCCUPIED it. Or let us discuss the Umayyads who built al Masjid al Akhsa in the 12th Century
CE/AD atop Judaism's holiest site. There has never been a nation named "Palestine." No Arab nation has EVER existed upon that land.

"The right name of the so called 'West Bank' is 'Palestine'.": Wrong. The actual names are Judea and Samaria. Jew = Judea, Arab = Arabia. Was King Solomon a "Palestinian?" Jesus? There is no such thing BUT IF "Palestinians" ever accept responsibility and build their much talked about nation there can be. If so, it will become the 22nd Arab nation in a belt stretching from Morrocco to the border of Iran. Israel is for the Jews.

"International Law and 'Occupation'.": To legally "occupy" a nation, a nation must first exist. Before Israel the so called "West Bank" had been annexed by Jordan. Gaza was ruled by Egypt. In the 1968 Armistice Talks both Jordan AND Egypt relinquished all claims to both lands. This is why Israel has never been charged in court. The accusation is total propaganda. Try reading Geneva 46 and Hague 1909, the basis for Law of Occupation. Then you will understand why the accusation is ridiculous.

rachamim

Banned
SisterHarb: As for your "more information," you didn't say anything new but you did confirm the PA Military Intelligence agent's name, thanks.

FreedomFighter

A brainwashed Jew putting lies and ridiculous things is not going to get us brainwashed. Alhamdulillah for the truth and that we are not brainwashed. Israel is disgusting terrorist state, they kill and make up stupid excuses, while the world is waking up and knowing the truth. These crimes committed by Israel, please do not make excuses and deny it.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=372417&postcount=9
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=372420&postcount=11
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=372419&postcount=10
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=372413&postcount=8

esperanza

revert of many years
what is happening in palestine is terrible..and sadly will continue as loopng as america keeps suppoprting israel and vetoing any discussion

but what about syria..a muslimcountry masssacaring its own people in ramadan..why are so many arab and muslim countries silent over this???????????????????

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister, why are you discussing Syria when we are reproaching a Zionist who has killed Muslims? He is insulting and rude.

We can discuss the ills of Syria but let us not allow this man to insult sisters during Ramadan.

He is wrong wrong wrong wrong.

Poor thing.

rachamim

Banned
SisterHarb: "Gaza is 100% occupied, its coast is under Blockade.": Israel gave 100% of Gaza to the PA in 2005. In 2007 it was placed under Blockade after HAMAS murdered 1,100 Gazans in a coup against the PA. The PA begged Israel to implement the Blockade to keep the coup from spreading to the so called "West Bank." From 2005 to 2007 there was no Blockade. Gaza had no Israelis on its soil. They had open coasts, freedom to leave Gaza. What did they do? They launched nearly 3,000 rockets and mortar shells, almost 1,000 per year.

As far as the coast, fishermen are allowed as far as 4.5km off of the coast. This is to limit weapons smuggling.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The Zionists do not allow the fishermen to fish outside the first two miles. They use bullets and water to intimidate the fishermen. The fish are about five miles out.

What they have forgotten is people have eyes and see that the Zionists are liars, racists, and murderers.

I feel as if a prayer has been answered. So many times I have questioned as to why I despise the scum Zionist.

This man was sent to show that I have been right.

rachamim

Banned
Esperanza: You made a great point. Instead of discussing Syria,Sudan, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, or Yemen, all Arab nations where the government is killing its own people Muslims are focused on Israel. This is because the Arab leadership uses the Israeli situation to manipulate its own people. If people are looking at Israel they can't look around them and see their own problems. Syria is said to have murdered 60,000 of its own citizens in the last 120 days and yet people are so busy hating Israe...and Jews, that they aren't even aware of the deaths.

rachamim

Banned
Aapa: 4.5km is roughly 3 miles, not 2. Fish are 5 miles out? Hahaha. Well, maybe you have never seen an ocean. If so, I can understand your mistake.

Aapa

Mirajmom
I am not the one who shot the video and showed it to the world. I can dig it up. I'll do it in a couple of minutes. Some do-gooders went out with the fishermen. They posted it.

So you are breaking down. You responded.

Big Zionist Man...but you know what they say hangs outside pawn shops..that which the Jew lacks.

I need to protect my fast. You just have me laughing.

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister, why are you discussing Syria when we are reproaching a Zionist who has killed Muslims? He is insulting and rude.

We can discuss the ills of Syria but let us not allow this man to insult sisters during Ramadan.

He is wrong wrong wrong wrong.

Poor thing.

ok sorry maybe ihave missed something here???111

rachamim

Banned
Aapa: Breaking down? From what? I have told you before, if you are able to make a point I am glad to discuss it. If you merely engage in insulting me I won't respond. It's pretty simple. As for video, the man who shot it (If you are talking about the Youtube video) was a member of ISM. Co-incidentally he was murdered by Gazans 2 months ago. The video is just propaganda. The boat challenges the Blockade, the Israeli patrol boat fires a water cannon. IF Israel was as evil as you imagine it would have fired a missile.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
No new murders of innocent Palestinians (yet) today but many arrested in West Bank sweep:

NABLUS, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces arrested Monday morning brothers Badr, 25, and Khalid, 21, Abu Namous, from the Ein Beit al-Maa refugee camp in western Nablus, in an arrest sweep in the occupied West Bank.

Witnesses said a massive Israeli military force invaded several areas in the camp. The force proceeded to raid and vandalize the Abu Namous residence, also searching the garden before taking the two brothers into custody.

Elsewhere, heated clashes erupted as an Israeli force raided the same morning several neighborhoods in Al-Syoukh in Al-Khalil governorate.

The force fired live ammunition and stun grenades as it tried to cover itself from rocks and bottles in an attempt to withdraw from the resistant town.

The force managed to arrest one man from the town during a similar raid early yesterday.

Also arrested was honor student Mohammed Abdu Rabo Halayka alsongside his father. The arrest came just hours after he gave a speech at aparty that the Fatah party sponsored in the town to honor outstanding students.

In East Jerusalem's Issawiyya district, locals reported IOF troops raided several residences in search of men pronounced as ''wanted''.

Meanwhile, an 18-year-old resident of Housan village was bound and blindfolded as other IOF troops carried out raids in Bethlehem governorate.

Reports also show that Israeli authorities have arrested a 70 year-old man from Shyoukh as he visited his son who is currently held prisoner in the Israeli Ramon prison.

Sources from the family say the prisoner Nayif Halayka was placed in solitary confinement immediately after his father's arrest.

Other crimes against Palestinians:

The Israeli occupation authority (IOA) banished a Jerusalemite from Silwan and arrested a number of others in a sweep of arrests in occupied Jerusalem on the second day of Ramadan.

But even some brave acts against zionist settlers:

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- Jerusalemite youths managed on Monday night to abort an attempt by a group of 20 Jewish settlers to storm the holy Aqsa Mosque during Tarawih prayers.

One of the mosque’s guards said that the settlers from Kiryat Arba, in Al-Khalil, managed to enter the Aqsa plaza through the Asbat gate while chanting racist slogans including “Death to the Arabs”.

He said that the youths repelled the settlers and blocked their entry into the mosque where worshipers were performing the late night prayers in Ramadan known as the Tarawih.

The guard said that Israeli police arrived to the scene, arrested five young Jerusalemites, and took the settlers away.

----------------
May Allah help our brothers and sisters in Palestine to protect the Al-Aqsa against those sick-minded zionist terrorists. Attacking others prayers might be only way how zionists can show respect to muslims.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Don't get suckered in.

Just read his lies. He lies for a country that does not want him. He lies for those that think he is inferior. He is blinded by his lies. Everything is propaganda to him. So he doesn't get the picture.

At the age when Islam tells us a man is man..the Zionist is exiled.

Would you really wish to have this for a friend. Would you really wish to have your tax-dollars support this fiend.

What he forgets is the simple truth. I am a believing woman on a website that upholds righteousness. We can not lie.

Today, I am blessed by being able to fast. Would I lie on a day that I wish Allah to accept as service from me.

He does not understand the consequences of his actions. He is so arrogant. And what are we told. He will incur the wrath of Allah. He has twisted words.
Would anyone here befriend this man who admittedly has killed innocent Muslims.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
The European Union on Tuesday urged Israel to carry out an inquiry into the killing of two Palestinians by Israeli soldiers in the Qalandia refugee camp in the West Bank.

"The European Union is saddened and concerned by the killing," said a spokesman for EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton.

"We call on the Israeli authorities to exercise restraint and thoroughly investigate the incident," added spokesman Michael Mann.

The incident took place overnight Sunday to Monday after soldiers entered the camp before dawn and clashes broke out, Palestinian officials said.

"Residents of Qalandia camp were preparing themselves for the first day of Ramadan and going to the dawn prayers, when they were met by Israeli forces which violently stormed the camp to conduct illegal arrests and kidnapping of residents," a statement by the Palestinian Government Media Centre said.

Palestinian presidency spokesman Nabil Abu Rudeina condemned the killings in a statement to government news agency WAFA, calling them "an Israeli attempt to escalate the situation before September."

Meanwhile the UN Special Coordinator for the Middle East, Robert Serry, too urged Israel to investigate.

The Palestinians plan to approach the United Nations this September for membership for a Palestinian state on the border lines that existed before the Israeli occupation in 1967, a move strongly opposed by Tel Aviv.

http://www.echoroukonline.com/eng/world/14090-eu-urges-inquiry-as-israel-kills-two-palestinians.html

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

There is no use talking to the recently emerged zionist on this website. We muslims should be aware of what is the ruling on the nation and its people when it is occupying our lands.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

He is banned. Alhumdullila.

I found several articles that reported Israelis are protesting about the housing conditions and the rise in apartments rents. What also upset them( the protesters) is they did not receive any media coverage like the Muslims.