iran threat to world security

warda A

Sister
:salam2:

do you remember how the war in iraq begun?
by the same statements bush is making now, he is so predictable that i wonder how people even agree with him. maybe they are all morons, blind and deaf.
i found this in yahoo news.
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20080113/tts-uk-mideast-bush-ca02f96_1.html

whenever a muslim country tries to defend its policies they jump up with the world security theme yet who has the largest arsenal of nuclear and have used it.

they are a new brand of terrorists themselves,
they are so amusing thinking that people are jealous of their lifestlyle, what kind of lifestyle is that? drug addicts, immorality to the highest degree?,but they will call that freedom.

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
The West is waking to their senses ... hear Ron Paul debates.

They won't be able to engage with Iran at this stage unless it become an all out destructive war (which I think is what Bush & the Zionists want). Once the war start, it will be difficult to stop in a short time ... one thing I know that America will never win this war.

The problem is that they don't think they will lose because the presumed messiah will come to take them to victory ... with such belief they can do anything.

warda A

Sister
they think

:salam2:

fox news channel is a war mongering machine,
The American war mongers always think that they will win anywhere,they
usually start with such kind of propaganda,they take it to the highest pitch whereby they scare their people into believing anything they say (like iraq)
they do the scaring and heap the blame on the other countries.
if people do not understand something, the least they(the public, forget about the politicians) can do is some research on the subject, so they will know what is potrayed is correct or lies, unfortunately we have been programmed to belive everything the television stations churn out.