Iraq vs. South Korea

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam dear brothers and sisters,

Now, I am not a betting woman...but baby let me tell you if I had an extra dollar you know where my money and heart would be...

Let us cheer on Iraq...
Let Muslims smile today!!!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam
We smile because it considered charity. We smile because Allah has blessed us. We smile because all is merely a test. We smile because we know and believe in the Day of Judgement. We smile because it is sunnath.

Come girl smile with me.

Globalpeace

Banned
Khurasan!

Asslamo Allaikum,

Aapa! Let me give you a free finacial tip.

Buy Gold and bet on Khurasan (Pakistan/Afghanistan Nexus) vs USA....You will win big.

Dollars will be worthless so don't bother.

P.S: Your investment will lose value in the short-term, don't sell & keep your hopes alive...The future is yours!

dna1987

Muslim Guy
alkathari beat me to it, lol. I watched the game live, finished around an hour ago.

If Saudi make it to the final, I'm still gonna support Iraq. :D Salam alaikum.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

The Saudis and the Japanese are playing right now (i can *hear* it cuz the tv is on so loud!)..

wow though..I didn't know that the Iraqi team won and went on to the finals!...

Pardon me..for your sister over here..is ABSOLUTELY sports-ignorant!!! :shymuslima1:

:wasalam:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

I *just* found out that

Saudi Arabia (they won against Japan) will be facing Iraq for the cup

either way though...

THE CUP IS GOING TO BE FOR US MUSLIMS!!! :D

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Salaam,

Oh happy day...something tells me it's Iraq all the way...

Inshallah it will be..Iraqis deserve *some* happiness somewhere in their lives..I watched some of the celebrations Iraqis had after the games..it brought tears to my eyes!

But mashallah..whether Saudi Arabia or Iraq win..we won't leave empty handed :D

Erik

Other Issue I see, Sorry I spoke before realy read .
now I read it all, I will hope Irak win offcourse but Sister with all respect, women should not take part in sports in any way or am I wrong?
Wasalam. /Erik

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam Brother,

It is not advised but I mean no harm. I am getting better and leaving the world of sports. I just got excited ( there is still a girl inside me).

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Iraq vs. South Korea

[yt]2lD3mNxCAY4[/yt]

Saudi arabia vs Japan

[yt]JWFSyNIivwU&NR=1[/yt]

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Woo-Hoo!! :jumpclap:

The goal I liked best was Iraq's second. Neither to the left or to the right of the goal keeper, but above his head. Hard to do. Bravo, Iraq. :shake:

Iraqis were confident when they took their penalty. The goal you describe thats daring and classy

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
:salam2: brothers and sister, inshallah everyone doing fine!

Yep Yep Yep, its going to be the best final Saudi V Iraq. I want Iraq to when despite the problems in Iraq, they made through. Iraq deserve it!!!!!!!!.

Saudi have very dangerous strikers e.g. Malik (speed, strength, tactics, finishing), he would cause lots of problems to Iraq's defence. Although I want Iraq to when it... Iraq defence is very good, and they physically tougher but slightly slower.

Allah knows best, but I think Iraq will win 4:3......

Wassalam Alykom