Iraqi refugess !!! so SAD

LIFE4ALLAH

:salam2:

It made me sick ( i am sorry to say but I am helpless) from Saudis and other rich gulf countries after I read the news that Iraqi sisters are forced to be involved in prostitution in Syria and Jorden.

Remember the fact that Syria and Jorden open their broder for refugess from Iraq .These Saudia and other rich gulf countries (who also have major role in whole plot which gave a chance for the oppressor to invade Iraq) have closed their border.They have moeny but not big hearts unlike other Islamic countries which atleast permit Iraqi to their countries.All they can do is to lick the feet of their masters.

I am sorry if i am talking so rude but that is too much .
May Allah bless on Umma and guide them.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

I understand your feelings . Sometimes you feel you have to rely on yourself to do something and take action rather than relying on others

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
I''m sorry to say but Saudi has got to be the WORST country in the middle east, they refuse to accept refugees and the small amount of foriegners that do reside there are turned away from many services that we in the west take for granted. Syria so far has accepted 2 million Iraqi refugees, it's taking a toll on the economy in many ways. (blackouts, increase of the cost of living, shortage of jobs ect) That still doesn't stop Syria from taking in about 10 000 more refugees each week.

liaa

!

i am from syria , and belive me , there are lots of irakis refugee and also refugees from palestine, and from what i know syria is not a very very rich country , but at list they do smth for this ppl.
last year when there was that stupid war between liban and israel, they recived many refugees from libann, they were even decided to open the school's with a month later if the war won't stop, so they could recive more and more ppls, in the hospital's almost everything was free for refugees, and in the airports there were ppl takin care of the wounded oness.
BUT saudi arabia is such a rich countryy.. they should do smth instead of spending money on buldings and stuff like this.. or making islands in different shapes , lool, so many ppl are dying these days .