Iron Between Science and Quran

noor_al_islam

Iron Between Science and Quran

By Magdy Abd Al-Shafy

Was iron formed in the earth ?

It is thought that the earth was once a part of the sun and then separated , so scientists thought that iron was formed in the sun but this supposition proved to be wrong because the surface heat temperature of the sun is 6000 Celsius degrees while the temperature of the core ranges from 15 million to 16 million Celsius and in this degree , though high , is not enough to form an iron atom . The whole temperature of the solar system is not sufficient to produce elemental iron .

The observable universe is composed of hydrogen (74%) and Helium (24%) ,while the other 105 elements form (2%).On studying the sun ,scientists found that it is only hydrogen and Helium that are there , it is known that hydrogen atoms fuse together to form helium and the sun nuclear reaction will remain as so till the sun runs out of hydrogen then begins to change into red giant where it will swallow the moon and the other planet . The Holy Quran records this cosmic event in its verses before science .

God says in the Holy Quran what means""And when the moon and the Sun are joined together "

The Sun is just a ball of gas that will never fuse into iron and the scientific studies show no evidence of iron formation in the sun and as a result the iron in the earth was formed else . Iron needs a temperature of 600 million degrees to be formed . Scientists say that such a degree cannot be found in any star but in the stars whose mass is three times bigger than the sun. In these stars the nuclear fusion starts with changing hydrogen into helium and the nuclear fusion goes on till iron is formed , iron cannot be fused into any other heavier elements as it has the most binding energy , iron atom needs energy to be formed so the equilibrium inside the star is lost and the star explodes as a supernova where meteorites loaded with iron and other elements were sent down to the earth and other planets.

So iron did come from the outer space. God says in the Holy Quran what means "
"He sent iron, wherein is mighty power and (many) uses for mankind " ( Iron :25)

It was only when the earth was like a heap of ash that it was bombarded with iron meteorite , because of the high density of iron it found its way towards the core of the earth .

God in His holy verse reminds us of His favors to us that He sent down iron , though there are many other elements He sent, the question is why God mentioned iron and not of other elements .

The answer is given by a well-known microbiologist Michael Denton , In his book Nature’s Destiny, he says "Of all the metals there is none more essential to life than iron. It is the accumulation of iron in the center of a star which triggers a supernova explosion and the subsequent scattering of the vital atoms of life throughout the cosmos. It was the drawing by gravity of iron atoms to the center of the primeval earth that generated the heat which caused the initial chemical differentiation of the earth, the out gassing of the early atmosphere, and ultimately the formation of the hydrosphere. It is molten iron in the center of the earth which, acting like a gigantic dynamo, generates the earth’s magnetic field, which in turn creates the Van Allen radiation belts that shield the earth’s surface from destructive high-energy-penetrating cosmic radiation and preserve the crucial ozone layer from cosmic ray destruction…

Without the iron atom, there would be no carbon-based life in the cosmos; no supernovae, no heating of the primitive earth, no atmosphere or hydrosphere. There would be no protective magnetic field, no Van Allen radiation belts, no ozone layer, no metal to make hemoglobin [in human blood], no metal to tame the reactivity of oxygen, and no oxidative metabolism.

The intriguing and intimate relationship between life and iron, between the red color of blood and the dying of some distant star, not only indicates the relevance of metals to biology but also the biocentricity of the cosmos… "

A Numeric Miracle

This is a remarkably some modern findings of science already mentioned in the Holy Quran. So many articles were written about this miracle and proves that The Holy Quran is revealed by God … there will be new discoveries in the horizon of many miracles will be found ..I think the features in the Holy Quran that remained unknown will give more significant meanings.

The Holy Quran is like the fabric of the universe , every letters , every word and every Surah are in accordance to some numeric miracles. Scientists are now doing their best to find out more about the Holy Book . For example there is a numeric miracle in the Holy Quran concerning iron .

Surat al-Hadid 25, which refers to iron, contains two rather interesting mathematical codes.

“Al- Hadid” is the 57th surah in the Qur’an. The abjad of the word “Al-Hadid” in Arabic, when the numerological values of its letters are added up, is also 57.
The numerological value of the word “hadid” alone is 26. And 26 is the atomic number of iron.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alalaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!

Each and every Ayah of Allah is truth and we still refuse even when we are able to find some of them using the modern technology of science.

jazakAllahu khair for sharing this beneficial information.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
the most amazing thing is that its been 1400 years since Quran was revealed and up till now we are discovering so many amazing things from it like Quran never will seize to amaze mankind
who knows how much Hikmat Allah (swt) has put in the Quran how much knowledge is in it

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
brother the video u posted is very intersted anyone interested in science should definately watch it

BigAk

Here are the numeric values of the arabic alphabet for your interest:

Attachments

• abjad.JPG
    abjad.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 123

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Fascinating post! Really interesting. Jazak Allah for sharing the article with us all. And, I never knew Iron had the highest Binding Energy.. Subhan Allah!

Link to that video isn't working for me, it seems to be broken.
What is the significance of 'Gematrical Value' of Arabic words? Could someone enlighten me on that?

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
yea i get the atomic value but i dont understand how are the geomatrical values derived from the arabic alphabet?

BigAk

Also; I have just finished reading surat Al-Hadeed in the arabic Quran up to the 25th verse. I have counted the number of time the word Allah was explicitly written from verse 1 up to 25'th verse where "hadeed" was mentioned. To my pleasant surprise, I came up with 26 times the word Allah was written. Subhan Allah.

Try it for yourself if you don't believe me.. LOL

Ashhadu anna la ilaha illa Allah wa ashhadu anna Muhammadan rasoulul Allah.

BigAk

aslam o alikum
yea i get the atomic value but i dont understand how are the geomatrical values derived from the arabic alphabet?

Wa alaikum al Salam brother Shaheer.. Here's how to calculate it.

For each letter in the "arabic" work Hadeed, you go to the table I posted above and grab the value, then add them up. You'll come up with 26.

Important note: You have to bare in mind that in arabic we don't have vowels like in English. Therefore, Hadeed is written like this --> Hdid.

Hadeed in English = Hdid in arabic

H = ha .(in arabic) = numeric value is 8 (from the table I posted)
D = dal (in arabic) = numeric value is 4
I = ya (in arabic) = numeric value is 10

Brother Shaheer... I am including a picture hoping it will convey the idea better.. Let me know if does not; maybe I'll fly in to have coffee with you and we can talk about it... LOL

Attachments

• hdid.JPG
    hdid.JPG
    4.4 KB · Views: 69

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Wa alaikum al Salam brother Shaheer.. Here's how to calculate it.

For each letter in the "arabic" work Hadeed, you go to the table I posted above and grab the value, then add them up. You'll come up with 26.

Important note: You have to bare in mind that in arabic we don't have vowels like in English. Therefore, Hadeed is written like this --> Hdid.

Hadeed in English = Hdid in arabic

H = ha .(in arabic) = numeric value is 8 (from the table I posted)
I = ya (in arabic) = numeric value is 10

Brother Shaheer... I am including a picture hoping it will convey the idea better.. Let me know if does not; maybe I'll fly in to have coffee with you and we can talk about it... LOL

:salam2:
JazakAllah khair brother i was just wondering how did they get those numbers from the arabic alphabat how does daal mean 4 ? cuz thats not ur saying alif is 1 , baa is 2 , taa is 3 right so how are we getting those

:) oh brother u dont even need to fly lol :) i'll drive by ur city sometimes Inshallah

BigAk

:salam2:
JazakAllah khair brother i was just wondering how did they get those numbers from the arabic alphabat how does daal mean 4 ? cuz thats not ur saying alif is 1 , baa is 2 , taa is 3 right so how are we getting those

:) oh brother u dont even need to fly lol :) i'll drive by ur city sometimes Inshallah

I see what you're asking... I don't know.. but I will insha Allah find the answer to this one..

annettealim

thanks for this very interesting letter on iron,annette alim asalam,alaikum,,,,, your sister in islam,insha,allah,,,,,,,,,,,