it predates islam
it was an adaptation of a previous custom
at least according to what I Have learned

jonas1993

Banned
you will NEVER change my opinion on this
I don't care what the Quran says on it
That was 1400 years ago and is not necessary in modern society
Turkey and Europe have it right. They leave the old things in the past and became more modern

They grew up
time for us too in the UAE and the Arabian Penninsula as well

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
you will NEVER change my opinion on this
I don't care what the Quran says on it
That was 1400 years ago and is not necessary in modern society
Turkey and Europe have it right. They leave the old things in the past and became more modern

They grew up
time for us too in the UAE and the Arabian Penninsula as well

Who wants to change your opinion?
This was 1400 years ago right,human beings had green coloured blood then and two noses and three eyes,its different now,yeah?
Time for you to think about the purpose of your life and your final destination.

lovefordeen

assalaamu alaikum

dear sister i'm a hijabi.:hijabi:..alhamdulilah...i was a hijabi while living in a secular country,though it was difficult to get started ;:blackhijab: and countinue to be one in a muslim country:blackhijab:...alhamdulilah...

its a choice Allah gave me and i chose it for myself with no compulsion:hearts:...

i find myself free to dress in a ay that my Lord and i like..alhamdulilah..and not how the non muslims like...so see sister,i'm more safe from unwanted glances ,and ofcourse free to dress according my will

:muslim_child:

jazakallah khairan

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
that is because the hijab IS backwards
it is outdated
it predates islam
it was an adaptation of a previous custom
at least according to what I Have learned

Actually not, you are still leaving in jahiliya era.. walking around in semi nude or totally naked was permitted at that time. In fact jahiliya quraish was making tawaf around Kaabah naked, perhaps you are going back to the past for worst. Best of of luck.. may Allah guides you.

If we are outdated or backward, we will not even be a member of this forum.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
I do think that Muslim women should be wearing the hijab. However, I try not to judge those that don't wear it. This issue always comes up here on TTI opening up women to be judged but one hardly finds any threads about men needing to wear their beards, which is part of the male hijab.

umm aisha1

Asalamu alaikom waramatullah wabarakatuhu

Well, i believe each person they will get bank account from what they work for, i hope my account will be jannah insha Allah and i hope for all my muslims ummah too :). ameen

I wonder why we much count Zone like this is not muslim country and we can't practice islam ?Is not every land belong to Allah and why we must do what non-believer tell us to do? like having long bred, put on nigab etc

where human right?where is religion freedom?

sorry sister i get u ? is about hijab

every one is not perfect and every one have there own week point, may Allah make easy for us, Ameen