is this true?

hana*

:salam2: everyone

before i start: we all know that KFC, Mcdonalds, pizza hut, coca-cola and starbucks are active contributors to Israel, thus supporting and fueling the death of thousands of innocents in Palestine, including flattening their homes, uprooting their trees, cutting off their water, changing their street names etc etc

i received this by text message and i thought before i would forwarded it, can anyone confirm this to be true. it is as follows:

"kfc, mcdonalds, hardees, pizza hut and starbucks have decided to buy Denmark's products to save their loses. boycott all these and danish products and circulate this. denmark wants to burn the Holy Quran this saturday in the large grounds in Copenhagen. they have already lost 4 billion euros, if we continue to boycott for 7 months, loses will reach 80 billion euros. 57 is the starting barcode for danish products."

i already boycott the above names, and i hope that all of us on here are doing the same inshaAllah. i just wanted a confirmation of the extent the boycott has had and if Denmark did to the Quran as what was stated above if anyone can confrim?

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Salam.
From what I know, I recieved this email and a lot more like it months ago....or maybe almost a year ago! After the seige on Gaza!! It's becoming SPAM mail for most but really it's kinda getting annoying to. After that I recieved another email from starbucks claiming not to support anyone in anything etc etc.... So who knows what's true and not!

Salam

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Asslam'u Alykum,

I would be very surprised if it's 100% true. But I would have said they already use Denmark's products mostly.

If someone wants to stop using their products (and we should) Allah Ta'la will reward them for their pure intentions; and so these statistics rarely matter. And no-one should make any for this purpose.

I have heard such a thing many times before, Islam has no danger from anyone. We Muslims need Allah Azwajal with us, and we should respond rationally whenever such a bad thing happens. Crossing the boundaries of Husn-e-Akhlaq (practice of practice of virtue & good Islamic morals) doesn't suit any Muslim.

So, it doesn't matter if these numbers are or aren't correct - you continue the boycott, Insha'Allah, sister.

abu'muhammad

:salam2:

I read some of the mails like the above one,but I am not sure of them either.sometimes exaggeration is also seen in this regard. And reality might be different than what it seems. I read regarding the assets of those companies that those co’s especially pepsi, coco-cola have net reserves with it it buys the whole government, puppets them. the ambassadors are a paid lot money. Yes I too have boycotted the brands because they use the pesticides, as well as the money is used against muslims.

Since a long It is thought in this regard that those co’s will not stand but they are deep-rooted by people’ support. By sponsoring, organizing the most famous events, as well as using the government lobby of countries, these MNC’s have made those brands as a part of commoners life. also the com[FONT=&quot]panies[/FONT] making the [FONT=&quot]products decides some of the [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]foreign [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]policies.

[/FONT] For what to say for Danish actions. What could be expected from kaafirs for whose hearts have been sealed. And the one’s like who uses no senses, away from truth -deaf,dumb and blind. These people will start fitans ,excite the muslims and they will enjoy how muslims get frustrated! Insulted. So this is the way of kaafiroons. But still the haqq will prevail.

May Allah bless us with the foremost faith and his blessings in this world and the coming. Allah is with the muslims but they need to be patient, follow Islam in the right way. please Allah .

Thanks sharing.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
asalamoalaikom sister,
i've got stuff like that before.but it matters not to me whether they are about to do something more heinous or not.what matters to me is how much i'm funding them with my money.we all know using their products is like buying them bullets for the purpose of killing our brothers ans sisters.so let's just help our ummah by boycotting jewish products.

it's the least we could do....................

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

It seems that many of us have fallen victims to the often hassling *chain emails* of the sort mentioned (I *hate* chain emails..they're one of my biggest pet-peeves!!!)...I actually believed a couple (about funding Israel and such)..but after a while I started getting emails about practically every single company and brand out there..and I felt that it was getting *ridiculous* so I researched the information...

Turns out...a lot of these emails are *individual* efforts to steer people away from these companies by tugging at their *emotions*...if you notice..these emails are hardly ever backed up by citation of sources..or linking to any *credible* sites and such..and in the best of cases they have incorrect information..but in most cases they are *entirely false*..

So what's the solution?

Take advantage of the *junk mail* and *blocking* option of your email if that's possible..and if they're coming from people you know well...then it would be best to research the validity of the information they're sending out..and if you find that they're false or incorrect..then earn the ajer of letting them know and asking them to stop sending the emails out..and all should be good inshallah

:wasalam:

hana*

the boycott campaign is true and has been around for many years and it is a known fact that certain companies are contributing by financially supporting israel. i had just wondered what the extent the effect had been on Denmark and to what extent the boycott had had on these companies..

Allah a'alam

rightpath_357

I've been notified of that. Just to be on the safe side- my family boycotted most of these.

AstagfirAllah . We should all try to help by sponsering a chld in Gaza.:D

abuzakariya

Assalamu alaikum everyone. I knew about the companies that were sending money to support Israel, but did not know about the mails. I guess messages are sent to mobile phone numbers? For those who received them where are you located? I live in Toronto, Canada and never received anything on my phone or electronically, never. Also wanted to ask those who know (not think) how it is "investigated" which companies contribute to Israel? Is it someone who works internally and learns where the portion is going or how else?

krackpot

slave warrior caged
as salaamualaikum brothers and sisters...

the danish, hollish and dutch are the biggest enemies of islam.... after the so called HOLOCAUST these countries gave refuge to jews who dindnt wanna return to fillistine so many pf them reverted to christianity for an eyewash but their ideologies never change and every jewish company, no matter where they are located..sends funds to israel cos they are ppl who don hav a country. they are cursed in our holy Qur'an straigt from Surah Al_Baqarah...ie from the beginning.

so i don giv a damn wat statistics are, or the authenticity of these mails but my intellect ahistory tell me to prohibit every european product to be on a safer side...

today on tv i saw a documentary on al-jazeera, in which a turkish supermarket owner condemned such companies for ambushing muslims by sending pork in beef items. maaz'allah hope this people go bankrupt and start begging on streets.... be careful of what you eat. cos many times pork fat is mentioned on food products as E-codes such all E-302, E211 etc

there are jews on every islamic website pls don be ambushed... our posts may be posted as jokes on other websites or they may giv wrong information to mislead Ummah. jazakallaho khairan