Islam against Racism

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
"O mankind!

We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other)Verily the most honored of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you
And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things)." ( Surah Al Hujurat, ayah 13)

kbbq1h.jpg

Perseveranze

“Abu Dharr, the leader of the tribe of Ghifar, and one who accepted Islam in its early days, narrates:

Once I was conversing with Bilal. Our conversation gave way to a dispute. Angry with him, the following insult burst from my mouth: ‘You cannot comprehend this, O son of a black woman!’

As Islam expressly forbade all kinds of racial, tribal and color discrimination, Bilal was both upset and greatly angered.

Some time later, a man came and told me that the Messenger of God, upon him be peace and blessings, summoned me. I went to him immediately. He said to me:

‘I have been informed that you addressed Bilal as the son of a black woman.’

I was deeply ashamed and could say nothing. God’s Messenger continued his reprimand: ‘This means you still retain the standards and judgements of the pre-Islamic days of ignorance. Islam has eradicated all those false standards or measures judging people by blood, fame, color or wealth. It has established that the best and most honorable of men is he who is the most pious and upright in conduct. Is it right to defame a believer just because he is black?’

Abu Dharr felt profound remorse. He went straight to Bilal’s house and, putting his head on the threshold, said: ‘This head will not rise from here until the blessed feet of Bilal tread on the face of foolish, impolite Abu Dharr.’

Bilal responded: ‘That face deserves to be kissed, not trodden upon,’ and forgave Abu Dharr.”

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
^ subhana'Allah!

indeed if our Ummah acted like the sahabah...we'd be somewhere great and victorious today. Insha'Allah, that day will come!!----SOON---

esperanza

revert of many years
"O mankind!

We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other)Verily the most honored of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you
And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things)." ( Surah Al Hujurat, ayah 13)

kbbq1h.jpg

thank you for posting this,,,we really need this now

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:mashallah: Hazrat bilal is so great. and All greatness belongs to ALLAH. :tti_sister:

:salam2:

I agree with you dear sister, Alhadmulillah. Racism is stricly forbideen is in Islam and this deen is for all mankind does not metter which race they do belong or which color of skin they have Astagfirullah.

Bilar raddiAllahu anhu is example that from the life time of our Prophet sallahu alayah wa salam and his Ashabahs raddiAllahu anhum, racism was never accepted.

Allahs deen- Islam is for all people. :tti_sister:

:wasalam:

strive-may-i

i like this thread, i really will never understand why racism exists.

it is the same when someone with no health problems bullies a disabled person

Correct. Both a racist and bully have similarity - to fulfill ones psychological shortcoming or boost the race collective psyche. When once closely observes, its evident, it leaves a bad taste, and evil thrives in anything thats bad...

Racism .... its from Ignorance, Its from Evil....

Some one said - "A big price for too small a difference"