Video Islam in Nederland (Netherlands!) Video about Revert Muslim women in Holland.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Islam in Nederland (Netherlands!) Video about Revert Muslim women in Holland.This video focuses on the lives of some Dutch Muslim women and their families. Their life as Muslims in Europe.

MashaAllah, they really love and practise their deen as much as they can. They try their best to make their families be comfortable and understand why they took the decisions that they did to become Muslim and to worship Allah alone. Thanks to sister @Hajar for translation.
[prbreak]Continue To Video[/prbreak]

Last edited:
:salam2:
:) :shahadah:
may Allah help sisters and also brothers there in Hollande and over the world incha'Allah
:jazaak: brother for the video.
:wasalam:

west

Beautiful. Riverting
The scene where the lady recited her Shahadah brouht tears to my eyes - made me realise why my husband had cried when I had taken mine.
The wedding reception made me, as a revert, realise that unless we make a concerted effor - pir non-Muslim family will always feel left out in certain celebrations

duran

Asalama alaikum
Masha Allah
That was just great video....
May Allah help those sisters
Really they r having hard times,,,,Lets pray for them Insha Alllah
They are really doing great job,,,I hope we will see each other in Paradice....

salaam
bro duran

Al-shihri

Asslamu Alikum

How come they pray on the left hand side of the imam? it is not right to do so they need to be told.

May Allah guide all of us.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
How come they pray on the left hand side of the imam? it is not right to do so they need to be told.

May Allah guide all of us.

assalamu alaykum

Lets remember.. Its a Documentary About New Muslims. Not up for nitpicking

I dont know where this is in the video... but, you are only meant to stand on the right side when you are the only other person.

When there are more than two people, of course you stand behind the Imam.. And the row should start directly behind the imam and fill out to the Right.... and then to the left...... and then the next row.

if there is not much room and you pray in congregation, people can stand on either side of the imam you. So if you are praying a small room, people can stand either side of the Imam, just perhaps a foot or so behind.

I see this often even when some of the Imams of Makkah and Madinah pray at other locations where they go to give talks.

Best thing to do is ask a Shaykh. He will give you evidence.

Wasalam.

Roemaysa

Holland....

Assalamoe Allikoem,

In Holland you see a lot of dutch moslims.
Many people became moslim after 11 september.
You can see here in Holland that the dutch community have got a lot of interest in the islam.

Ik know many people who study islam and they have got a lot of questions abou the islamic religion....

But on the other hand there are a lot of people who really hate us!

Wassalaam,
Roemaysa

Kayote

Masha'Allah such a beautiful story. I so felt for the lady with MS. I know someone who is suffering from MS & she is going through so much.

I pray that all goes well for this muslim sisters (& others). May Allah continue to guide us & give us strength to face the tests of this life.

May Allah bless each & everyone of them.

Thankyou for the link fouzi.

:wasalam:

furat

Selamollah ajmaeen.

Actually, the Dutch agenda reveals itself at the end. They're trying to portray the ladies as miserable and made unhappy, if not oppressed, by Islam.

Allahumma, il3en el kaferina l-munafiqeen. Wesselam

elkaani

[YA RABBI YOU ARE MOST BEATIFUL.AND I LOVE YOU.THANKS FOR THE MANNERS YOU GUIDED US .THANKS FOR RASULALLAH.I LOVE YOU FROM ALL MY HEART .AND THANKS FOR MY TEARS WHEN I CRY TO MAKE MY BELIEF STRONGER ALHAMDULILLAH FOR ALL SISTERS AND BROTHERS AND FOR ALL UMMI

adeeb

masha Allah............
keep the deen in your heart sis!!!

may Allah grant you with at taqwa!
and give you and us the paradise

ameen allahumma ameen!

ripefig

Amazing

It really amazes me how Allah most high pick out his servants for guidance from any place or time. The sister looked so fulfilled at the end of the video. May Allah continue to guide her and her family,Ameen.:mashallah: :mashallah: