Video Islam sweeping through China

DanyalSAC

It doesn't surprise me - the Huaisheng Mosque in Guangzhou is one of the oldest in the world, said to be built within a few years of the death of the Prophet s.a.w.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

JazakAllahu Khayr for sharing. Islam can be the most misunderstood religion on the planet, the one with the most people opposed to it, and to its followers. There's tremendous bashing, hate and arguing going on against muslims, but this is the number one religion spreading the world like wildfire. Why? Because it's the Truth. No one can blot out the truth :) Alhamdulillah! Alhamdulillah for making us muslim!

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Thank you Dr. Ahmed!

@ Danyal: I did know this but I have never done much research on the issue. I plan to now insha Allah.

Perseveranze

Subahanallah, both Korea and China, Islam is starting to spread very fast there Alhamdulillah.

And I know for a fact that the Koreans/Chinese are pretty strict about "religion", but who can keep ignoring the guidance of Light?

umairaraza100

WEll thanks all the members who share islamic videos here with us really mashallah very nice videos and also lessonable videos . If we act upon these islamic videos then our life and we become totally change and live a happy life .