islam

[:hijabi: asalam aleykum people i would just like to say marshallah this website is really amazing i really want to meet new people here and discover new things in islam i think this is the place to do so. i converted in october twenty senventh 2006 and i feel im getting stronger everyday although people can make things hard for you allah makes everything easy shukar alhamdulillah my life was very different before to what my life is like now and i dnt miss a thing please accept me in this website and may this be the start of a new journey inshallah you are all in my duas id like to think im going to learn from the people on the website jasakallah khair aysha

hambaAllah

welcome (((sister)))

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:salah: :tti_sister: Alhamdulillah :allahuakbar:
Alhamdulillah for been blessed with islam,Hopefully you will enjoy your stay here and find it beneficial both in islamic knowledges and eeman:inshallah:
May Allah swt keeps us all in his straight path till we meet in Jannah
Ameen Ya rabbal Alameen

:wasalam::hijabi:

abdellah007

salam

you welcome sister aysha to TTI. feel free to ask any questions.
we re all ready to give u answers insha allah.
enjoy ur stay.

salam

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Dear sister, Aysha :)

All praise be to Allah that He invited you to His Light. That is the best thing that happened to you :hearts:

congratulations from our loving hearts. We hope you find love, knowledge and serenity within this great family inshaa Allah. :)

Your sister, Amany