islamic english nasheeds

Hudda

Aslama alaikum :salam2: I need to download on an ipod islamic nasheed. I am doing it for a friend whose grand child is not a muslims and i need nasheeds like asmaul husna and zain bhika nasheed. as i have never down loaded any thing from an ipod before I would really appreciate if i could also get instrustuctions on how to do it jazakallah.
May Allah bless my brothers and sisters in Islam where ever they are!

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Wa'alykum salaam wa'rehmatullah,

Sis/bro above has posted a very benefitial link for you Masha'Allah already. That'd be enough nasheeds for the purpose, I hope. (Let us know if you need any more.)

Now, all those videos would be in FLV format, sister. You need to get them converted into MP4 format to be playable by an ipod.
Go to http://vixy.net, copy & paste the video link (the url) and from the scroll list choose the third option i.e. MP4 for iPod/PSP.

(I assumed you wanted to transfer some nasheeds into that iPod)

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Can an iPod have internet facility like a (windows) mobile? I'm curious about it now, even though until today I was sure it was not so.

Hudda

Masahallah! Jazakallah for all my brothers & sisters for your help! I will try it inshallah and let you know how it went. For the ones who misunderstood what I wanted, "to download nasheeds from the internet to the Ipod".
remember me in your dua and :salam2::SMILY139: