Isn't Islam always 1st

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Sister Muslimah,

I'm impressed but getting worried coz I trim my moustache and also my beard. It is my aim to grow beard one day but I'm working in a service industry and imagine I grow my beard like Osama bin Laden (just an example)...? I'm a sole bread winner. But Allah and His Rasool are above all...once I'm into own business I will definitely grow beard. I know the story of fir'aun was not punished by Allah until he shaved completely his moustache and beard.

May Allah forgive me and accepts my du'a. Ameen.

Do not care about what people think or say, at the end of the day none of them will be able to save you from the anger of Allah. So remember your purpose in this dunya and obey Allah by obeying the Messenger of Allah salallahu alaihi wa salam inshallah :)

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualikum - yeah um.. grow a beard brother, if you do, you get a reward :) and who doesnt like rewards ? :D lol and I wouldnt care what other people think -even if your life is supposedly in danger, doesnt mean you shouldnt practice Islam and follow the way of the prophet muhammad pbuh..

Although I still dont understand why parents in general wouldnt want there "18+" child to keep/wear a beard/hijab lol - its like yeah .. im not doing anything bad so why are you screaming at me -.-
people do worser things then this my age.....

My parents just dont care about what I do LOL and its pretty sweet alhumdullilah.

O well Inshallah everything goes well for you :) May Allah swt make things easy for you.

Walaikumasalam

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Assalamualikum - yeah um.. grow a beard brother, if you do, you get a reward :) and who doesnt like rewards ? :D lol and I wouldnt care what other people think -even if your life is supposedly in danger, doesnt mean you shouldnt practice Islam and follow the way of the prophet muhammad pbuh..

Although I still dont understand why parents in general wouldnt want there "18+" child to keep/wear a beard/hijab lol - its like yeah .. im not doing anything bad so why are you screaming at me -.-
people do worser things then this my age.....

My parents just dont care about what I do LOL and its pretty sweet alhumdullilah.

O well Inshallah everything goes well for you :) May Allah swt make things easy for you.

Walaikumasalam

:salam2:
brother :) that depends sometimes its nice to have parents that care but sometimes too much care is not good , I seriously think parents should follow Islam thats all :)